Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 15th September 2020, 08:22 AM
Hatchling

Lightbulb Parallel upgrade for fortress buildings

Hi everyone.

Starting at level 15, upgrades to the fortress take at least 11 days, allowing approximately 2 levels within a month. However, there is not only one building that can be upgraded to level 20, but without the fortress there are 7 buildings (Academy, Quarry, Woodcutter's Hut, Treasury, Gem Mine, Smithy and Fortification). It is estimated that it will take 17-18 months (~2.5 months per building) to upgrade every building to level 20 and sometimes beyond.

From a resource point of view, a multiple parallel upgrade would be possible for me without any problems. I always have too many resources due to the fortress battles, so I can't pick up stone or wood.

I think it would be helpful to allow a parallel upgrade so that the achievement "The King" would be shortened and the game would be more attractive as far as the fortress is concerned. Allowing parallel upgrades would shorten the duration massively (~2.5 months, if there are always enough resources). Apart from that, the fortress is of no use to me except for the mine, and achieving the achievement "The King" takes really forever in the "normal" way without mushrooms.

When could the parallel upgrade be allowed:
1. when all buildings are at level 15
2. if all buildings are at level 15 and the fortress is at level 20
3. if all buildings are on level 15 and the Fortress and Hall of Knights are on level 20

I look forward to your comments.

Many greetings
Sea Turtle
Attached Images
File Type: png Fortress-Ressources.png (41.9 KB, 93 views)

Last edited by Sea Turtle; 17th September 2020 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Typo
The Following User Says Thank You to Sea Turtle For This Useful Post:
SilvioSpas (20th November 2020)
Old 15th September 2020, 04:10 PM
Veteran Epic King

I put in the time, effort and mushrooms to complete this fortress without parallel activities.

No Shortcuts

I am 100% against this.
#1 International Hall of Fame Attained
1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
1st Complete Underworld in the World
1st Complete Fortress in the World
1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
1st to find all Pets in the World
1st Deep Mine Master in the World
1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements
The Following User Says Thank You to Strider For This Useful Post:
MuratOzkan (15th September 2020)
Old 18th September 2020, 08:10 PM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider View Post
I put in the time, effort and mushrooms to complete this fortress without parallel activities.

No Shortcuts

I am 100% against this.
Not necessarily a bad thing..It happend with the tower helpers.Most of us have spent a lot of gold by leveling them.Now they level up with your character and we haven't got a refound ( Tbh,didn't even need that).Not trying to be rude,but it's not our concern that you rush every feature in this game and then if there's something new added that might ease our evolution you complain about that.The idea is good,I've thought about it before.Maybe not in the scenarios that Sea Turtle has mentioned,but in the endgame,when you have to choose between upgrading the gem mine or the treasury,would be great to have a possibility in which you can upgrade both at the same time as long as you have the resources needed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marius19 For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (10th October 2020), Sea Turtle (5th October 2020)
Old 18th September 2020, 09:25 PM
Greenhorn

its a shrooming feature here.

You can advance faster with spending shrooms here. It is intnded to function this way.

If there are any changes here, like being able to build two ore more buildings at the same time, then all the people who used schrooms here to skip the building time need to be refunded.

Otherwise just use your shrooms too...

...a fan of the Sphinxian Treecats

"Do not forget to hug your cat today!"
Old 5th October 2020, 03:54 PM
Hatchling

It may be a shrooming feature. But without using a huge amount of shrooms (and so money) you cannot get the corresponding achievement in a reasonable time (reasonable is not defined in this case).

After some updates the max. level of the gem mine is 100. Starting at level ~20 the build time is 15 days. For reaching the max level you have to wait 450 days (30 level * 15 days build time for each level). That's more than a year to get to level 50. Reaching level 100 is nearly three times of this amount of time.

As I said without using a huge amount of shrooms you cannot get the corresponding achievement without shorten the build time.

Is the unlocking of the achievement "The King" only possible if the maximum level is reached everywhere?
Or is the max level valid, which existed BEFORE some updates (Treasury 15, Gem Mine 25,...)?

Do you have any other ideas regarding the parallel upgrade of fortress buildings? Except for always and never.
Old 5th October 2020, 07:19 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

I think the achievement is still for the max prior to mine and treasury expansions: that is mine 20 treasury 15 the rest maxed. Not 100% though.
Old 10th October 2020, 04:46 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

I think instead of being able to build 2 building at the same time since resources would be hard to get to maintain that pace. the additions to the building (gem mine, treasury, and gold pit) should have shortening times each level after the original maxes. say drop it 4 hours per level till it gets to 10 days build time then it is 3 lvls per month instead of 2 per month. treasury is only 7 days so maybe a drop to 5 days.

To those saying it isnt fair to those who used shrooms well 1 they didnt have to use them and 2 I bet just about all of them still would have if they knew that the changes were coming early on.
Old 10th October 2020, 04:52 PM
Veteran Epic King

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
I think instead of being able to build 2 building at the same time since resources would be hard to get to maintain that pace. the additions to the building (gem mine, treasury, and gold pit) should have shortening times each level after the original maxes. say drop it 4 hours per level till it gets to 10 days build time then it is 3 lvls per month instead of 2 per month. treasury is only 7 days so maybe a drop to 5 days.

To those saying it isnt fair to those who used shrooms well 1 they didnt have to use them and 2 I bet just about all of them still would have if they knew that the changes were coming early on.
This should also apply to Gem Harvesting
#1 International Hall of Fame Attained
1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
1st Complete Underworld in the World
1st Complete Fortress in the World
1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
1st to find all Pets in the World
1st Deep Mine Master in the World
1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements
Old 10th October 2020, 05:04 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

I agree i just happened to have forgot about it.