Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 30th August 2017, 12:46 AM
Shnitel's Avatar
Shnitel Shnitel is offline
Mighty Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Gilde: RO forum
Posts: 147
Exclamation Blacksmith

Hello, guys !
As the new major update is near, I wanna bring back a suggestion from Kokulina about the blacksmith. Im gonna try to quote her as much as i can, because i can`t find right now the comment :
"It will be perfect that Playa let us use the Fortress resources to exchange with iron and crystals."
She also put there some numbers, but lets be serious now, today, after I upgraded my weapon i saw that i need 15k crystals to get it 5x.
Lets see the example that i thought is a good one :

-Take a average of 100 crystals per item ( i only say the lowest with 20 and highest 200 )
-Put 5 items daily ( this means 500 crystals per day )
So, for me to get my weapon 5x, it means that i need to spend 30 days with an average about 100 crystals per item to get it. Same applies to the other items, a lil' bit cheaper, but mostly the same.

In conclusion, lets make a balance with allowing us to use the resources from fortress for exchange and help even the guys who arent 'shroomers to get something. Im a 'shroomer and I want a balance and a fair fight with "casual" players !
__________________

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador
  #2  
Old 30th August 2017, 10:19 AM
Zeemannetje Zeemannetje is offline
Mushroom Collector
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Gilde: NL forum
Posts: 49
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnitel View Post
Hello, guys !
As the new major update is near, I wanna bring back a suggestion from Kokulina about the blacksmith. Im gonna try to quote her as much as i can, because i can`t find right now the comment :
"It will be perfect that Playa let us use the Fortress resources to exchange with iron and crystals."
She also put there some numbers, but lets be serious now, today, after I upgraded my weapon i saw that i need 15k crystals to get it 5x.
Lets see the example that i thought is a good one :

-Take a average of 100 crystals per item ( i only say the lowest with 20 and highest 200 )
-Put 5 items daily ( this means 500 crystals per day )
So, for me to get my weapon 5x, it means that i need to spend 30 days with an average about 100 crystals per item to get it. Same applies to the other items, a lil' bit cheaper, but mostly the same.

In conclusion, lets make a balance with allowing us to use the resources from fortress for exchange and help even the guys who arent 'shroomers to get something. Im a 'shroomer and I want a balance and a fair fight with "casual" players !
another addition could be using iron and crystals to upgrade or make new buildings in the fortress aspect. lots of people are almost maxed in there fortress buildings. If they could use iron and crystals to upgrade or make new buildings there will be more and new content.
new additions could be:
-crystal/iron mines. (but I don't know if this is a really good idea).
-upgrades for swords/bows/staffs and armor for defencive and offensive units.
-A market where you could exchange iron/gems for Wood/stone. (the higher you upgrade the building the more you get or the more you can exchange.)
I'm going off topic. but this could bring some new content.
__________________
Out Of Order member
Logic will get you from A to B.
Imagination will take you everywhere.

Last edited by Zeemannetje; 30th August 2017 at 11:11 AM.
  #3  
Old 30th August 2017, 03:43 PM
Shnitel's Avatar
Shnitel Shnitel is offline
Mighty Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Gilde: RO forum
Posts: 147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeemannetje View Post
another addition could be using iron and crystals to upgrade or make new buildings in the fortress aspect. lots of people are almost maxed in there fortress buildings. If they could use iron and crystals to upgrade or make new buildings there will be more and new content.
new additions could be:
-crystal/iron mines. (but I don't know if this is a really good idea).
-upgrades for swords/bows/staffs and armor for defencive and offensive units.
-A market where you could exchange iron/gems for Wood/stone. (the higher you upgrade the building the more you get or the more you can exchange.)
I'm going off topic. but this could bring some new content.
I like your ideas without the crystal/iron mines, this is a bad one, its enough to exchange them through wood and stone. And your last suggestion is exactly what Im saying, to have the chance to trade them and a building is the best idea.
__________________

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador
The Following User Says Thank You to Shnitel For This Useful Post:
Zeemannetje (30th August 2017)
  #4  
Old 30th August 2017, 08:29 PM
Zeemannetje Zeemannetje is offline
Mushroom Collector
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Gilde: NL forum
Posts: 49
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnitel View Post
I like your ideas without the crystal/iron mines, this is a bad one, its enough to exchange them through wood and stone. And your last suggestion is exactly what Im saying, to have the chance to trade them and a building is the best idea.
Well if those 2 things would be implemented into the game that would be great!
__________________
Out Of Order member
Logic will get you from A to B.
Imagination will take you everywhere.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zeemannetje For This Useful Post:
Shnitel (31st August 2017)
  #5  
Old 1st September 2017, 04:45 PM
Shnitel's Avatar
Shnitel Shnitel is offline
Mighty Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Gilde: RO forum
Posts: 147
Default

After some tests i discovered the next thing :

- For my armor that is an epic with 3 attributes at 600 stats, for 10x i need to pay 91,376 iron & 70,144 crystals.

- For my weapon that is an epic with 3 attributes at 1236 stats, for 10x i need to pay 217,392 iron & 166,878 crystals.

So, its impossible to get 10x full on each item xD
__________________

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador
  #6  
Old 3rd September 2017, 05:11 PM
Zeemannetje Zeemannetje is offline
Mushroom Collector
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Gilde: NL forum
Posts: 49
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnitel View Post
After some tests i discovered the next thing :

- For my armor that is an epic with 3 attributes at 600 stats, for 10x i need to pay 91,376 iron & 70,144 crystals.

- For my weapon that is an epic with 3 attributes at 1236 stats, for 10x i need to pay 217,392 iron & 166,878 crystals.

So, its impossible to get 10x full on each item xD
you can use this link to calculate your amount of iron and crystals.
https://spaaaace.lima-city.de/snf/derschmied.html

and yes its indeed not possible. but you only need to get one item to level 10x for the diary.
__________________
Out Of Order member
Logic will get you from A to B.
Imagination will take you everywhere.
  #7  
Old 6th September 2017, 02:57 PM
Kitty Kitty is offline
Greenhorn
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 15
Default

for me, I think the best solution for shortage in crystals is by coding the floating crystal and let it give us 10 crystal per hour! so we can get 240 crystals per day which is fair to us!
  #8  
Old 6th September 2017, 10:35 PM
Zeemannetje Zeemannetje is offline
Mushroom Collector
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Gilde: NL forum
Posts: 49
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
for me, I think the best solution for shortage in crystals is by coding the floating crystal and let it give us 10 crystal per hour! so we can get 240 crystals per day which is fair to us!
This is the same as giving free money for doing nothing. this is not a good idea at all.
__________________
Out Of Order member
Logic will get you from A to B.
Imagination will take you everywhere.
  #9  
Old 7th September 2017, 02:54 PM
Kitty Kitty is offline
Greenhorn
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeemannetje View Post
This is the same as giving free money for doing nothing. this is not a good idea at all.
In this case, you have to play continuously instead of 2-6 hours per day!
In gaming world there are millions games give free money for hours waiting when playing!

use you mind well when you say your silly judgement! OK.!

Last edited by Kitty; 7th September 2017 at 02:56 PM.
  #10  
Old 7th September 2017, 06:18 PM
Leander's Avatar
Leander Leander is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Gilde: UK forum
Posts: 5,745
Default

Kitty, "silly judgement" is inappropriate. Don't use such terms in the future! Having different opinions is ok but state yours without inappropriate language.
__________________

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
Shnitel (7th September 2017)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'