Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 20th April 2020, 11:27 AM
Leander's Avatar
Leander Leander is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Gilde: UK forum
Posts: 5,746
Default

https://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthr...9041#post59041
__________________

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 20th April 2020, 04:35 PM
rvm1975 rvm1975 is offline
Epic Hero
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 324
Default



step 2 bugged some people got the update twice and rest (who did not leveled today including me) do not get upgrade at all

ps

Zav @ s1.sfgame.ru

Last edited by rvm1975; 20th April 2020 at 04:37 PM. Reason: ign added
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rvm1975 For This Useful Post:
Alvin85 (20th April 2020)
  #23  
Old 20th April 2020, 04:36 PM
Alvin85 Alvin85 is offline
Adventurer
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvm1975 View Post


step 2 bugged some people got the update twice and rest (who did not leveled today including me) do not get upgrade at all
I was about to post about it. Even inactive players gained levels and i didn’t get anything. It’s not fair.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 20th April 2020, 04:39 PM
Leander's Avatar
Leander Leander is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Gilde: UK forum
Posts: 5,746
Default

It's the only solution. This fix or a rollback nobody likes as it would reset the whole progress from yesterday...
__________________

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 20th April 2020, 04:42 PM
Alvin85 Alvin85 is offline
Adventurer
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
It's the only solution. This fix or a rollback nobody likes as it would reset the whole progress from yesterday...
But what about persons who gained extra experience because of the 50% bonus bug. There is even a person who gained 2-3 levels as 380 level in that day.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 20th April 2020, 05:14 PM
Leander's Avatar
Leander Leander is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Gilde: UK forum
Posts: 5,746
Default

As it isn't possible to know every player's amount of XP before the bug, we had to reset the current progress. Other solutions would not be fair either.

All XP was reset to 0 due to the daily login bug.

Not all players had the bug though...and it is difficult to say who was affected and who wasn't.

The only fair solution would be a rollback, but it would cause a lot of other problems with players losing progress, items etc.
A rollback would affect ALL players whereas the bug only affected accounts on day 20 of the calendar before today's fix at around noon.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
__________________

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 20th April 2020, 05:15 PM
Tilithia's Avatar
Tilithia Tilithia is offline
Mighty Hero
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 296
Default

Think i wouldve preffered rollback actually

I appreciate any solution though and thanks for looking into this.
__________________
"...the last shall be first, and the first, last..."

Last edited by Tilithia; 20th April 2020 at 05:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 20th April 2020, 06:04 PM
sharshooter's Avatar
sharshooter sharshooter is offline
Epic Hero
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
As it isn't possible to know every player's amount of XP before the bug, we had to reset the current progress. Other solutions would not be fair either.

All XP was reset to 0 due to the daily login bug.

Not all players had the bug though...and it is difficult to say who was affected and who wasn't.

The only fair solution would be a rollback, but it would cause a lot of other problems with players losing progress, items etc.
A rollback would affect ALL players whereas the bug only affected accounts on day 20 of the calendar before today's fix at around noon.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Leander you told us that you will compare to save game. If player has more exp than in save game file it won't get any recompensation. I thought it will looks like this:
In saved game file my level was 450,5, now after midnight I am 450,3, 450.3 is not greater than 450,5 so fix should be applied. In case that I was 440,2 in saved game file, now I am 441,5, so 441,5> 440,2 not fix will be applied.

Why you didn't implemented what you have told us?

For me it's a little problem because I really want to reach top1, I was on super good way to catch top1, only 2 levels behind and I have some capacity in therms of dungeons. But right now I am 5 levels behind and it will be months to catch this additional 3 levels (even can be impossible). What I supposed to do right now?

I my case I gained 1,25 level after your fix. At 19th April I used some mushrooms to level up, now everything is lost. What to do? Can you advice me?

Last edited by sharshooter; 20th April 2020 at 06:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 20th April 2020, 06:46 PM
Gully Gully is offline
Epic Hero
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 311
Default

I've never seen the player base this angry with the playa.

Leander, i hope you are addressing to the devs all the complaints.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 20th April 2020, 07:06 PM
sharshooter's Avatar
sharshooter sharshooter is offline
Epic Hero
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gully View Post
I've never seen the player base this angry with the playa.

Leander, i hope you are addressing to the devs all the complaints.
I am not angry, I am disappointed a bit. I put a lot of effort and now it's turned out it was waste of time and money. Single sorry is not enough to recompensate months of playing, planning etc.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'