Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 17th September 2018, 01:39 AM
Epic Raid Leader

A lot of ground to cover, some points have been made.

I will pitch in on events.

EXPERIENCE EVENT
You get twice as much experience from missions and Wheel of Fortune.

Does not influence Arena, Dungeons and I think it also doesn't work on Library.

GOLD EVENT
You get five times as much gold from missions and Guard Duty.

Does not work on Wheel of Fortune, item selling, probably not on Dungeons and Gold Mine.

Worth pointing out that with Guard Duty what matters is the moment you collect reward. You can finish well before Gold Event starts, but if you pick up the gold during event you get the x5 bonus.

You should compile all the info into a guide
The Following User Says Thank You to Arturu For This Useful Post:
żyd (17th September 2018)
Old 17th September 2018, 08:31 AM
Greenhorn

interesting project, I give you some more information, keep up the work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gully View Post
Guild total hok gives you an higher % of black gem's drop.
Your own hok counts for the value of the gems you find
Not true, the guild total counts for the values and the number of hok’s 15+ gives you a higher % of black gem drops.

4. to extend bortas, the pet bonus is only measured on full %-points. E.g. 18,75% -> 18%; 19,25% -> 19%

10. to extend bortas, defenders with half of life didn’t joine but are inactive for less than 21days, if they are longer they fight with 10% of their life

13. time machine gives you 20 points free at 0:00 and it saves all your unused thirst at 0:00 up to a maximum which is 80 at level 15, but only for drunken beers.

Last edited by Acclamator; 17th September 2018 at 09:41 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Acclamator For This Useful Post:
żyd (17th September 2018)
Old 17th September 2018, 02:33 PM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acclamator View Post
interesting project, I give you some more information, keep up the work!

Not true, the guild total counts for the values and the number of hok’s 15+ gives you a higher % of black gem drops.

4. to extend bortas, the pet bonus is only measured on full %-points. E.g. 18,75% -> 18%; 19,25% -> 19%

10. to extend bortas, defenders with half of life didn’t joine but are inactive for less than 21days, if they are longer they fight with 10% of their life

13. time machine gives you 20 points free at 0:00 and it saves all your unused thirst at 0:00 up to a maximum which is 80 at level 15, but only for drunken beers.
I don't know if I understand you correctly to be clear:

So guild total is responsible for gem stats, my hall of knights total is responsible for raising my chances to find black gems? and for what is responsible my gem mine lvl then?

10. So guild battle need to have the same amount of players fighting in battle? And those with half hp didn't joined battle but they were taken to fill missing slots? And if they're inactive for longer than 21 days then they fight with 10% of their hp?

13. So, no matter which lvl I have a time machine I will get 20 adventure points for free from it? And it can accumulate up to 80 thirsts of adventure if I used beers - and in order to get 80, I will need to use all beers and have this building at max lvl? And how about maximum thirst of adventure for those who don't buy beers?
Old 17th September 2018, 03:11 PM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by żyd View Post
So guild total is responsible for gem stats, my hall of knights total is responsible for raising my chances to find black gems? and for what is responsible my gem mine lvl then?
Nope, the guild total is responsible for statts and the total of 15+ HoK's in guild is responsible for the chance to find black gems, starting with the first HoK 15 to give your guild any chance at all. Your own HoK is responsible for nothing other than to count for the guild total. edit: your gem mine lvl is also responsible for the statts, the formula given before shows this and it worked quite fine for me foran none official formula.

character-level*0.4*[1+0.15*(lvl gem mine-1)]+knights/3

one should mention that 0.4 is the gem factor for big stones, meaning it's another value for small, medium and black ones. (I don't find the original post from eggman at the moment where he had given the appropriate values for this gems)

Quote:
10. So guild battle need to have the same amount of players fighting in battle? And those with half hp didn't joined battle but they were taken to fill missing slots? And if they're inactive for longer than 21 days then they fight with 10% of their hp?
No guild battles don't need the same amount of players, players that didn't click the button just still fight with 50% life for whatever reason and players who are inactive for more than 21 days with 10%. I forgot to make clear that this is only true for defenders, attackers only fight when they clicked the button.

Quote:
Well I think I explain it once more, was a bit unclear and I forgot something and what you got is far away .
So the timemachine gives you 1 point of thirst for each level from 1-10 and 2 points for each level from 11-15 (that sums up to the 20 points i mentioned) and it can save unused thirst up to an maximum of 80 points per day, but that thirst has to be already drunken for. E.g. you have 100 first left -> machine 15 saves 80; you have 70 thirst left -> machine 15 save 70; you have 0 thirst left but only drunk 5/11 beers -> machine 15 saves 0 thirst, as the 120 thirst is not in the bar.

for such numbers I can recommend this thirt party side: https://en.4m7.de/sammelalbum/unterwelt.php

Last edited by Acclamator; 17th September 2018 at 03:21 PM.
Old 18th September 2018, 12:02 PM
Greenhorn

Here you have some more information.
I make a double-post exceptionally so it's easier for the Thread-owner to identify.

1d) Yes crits make normal damage x2, but with gladiator it's not simple x2,75, but first is the damage calculated and then it gets increased by 75%,
at least that is how I understand it and how it seems to me. E.g.: 1000 damage -> 2000 damage as a crit -> 3500 damage with gladiator 15.

e)The scout dodges 50%, Warriors depending on their shield with a max of 25% and assasin is 50% just like scout.
Mages don't dodge and nobody can dodge mages!

Magic shop c) I don't know of any data regarding this and as it has small impact i'm pretty shure you have to collect data on your own to find values if you feel a need. The overall system functions as follows: From 1000 Items a certain number are epics (I believe 1 in 1000), a certain number are potions, hourglasses, etc. and the rest is filled with normal items.
Old 18th September 2018, 04:39 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Is block chance dependant on type of shield?
I was under the impression that if you have any shield, you get 25% block chance.

Very important point to fighting, crits and mitigation is the fact that with each "round" of fighting damage gets increased by 40%.

If i remember correctly:
1st round: normal
2nd round: +40%
3rd round: +80%
And so on.
The Following User Says Thank You to Arturu For This Useful Post:
Acclamator (19th September 2018)
Old 18th September 2018, 10:24 PM
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
Is block chance dependant on type of shield?
I was under the impression that if you have any shield, you get 25% block chance.
Yes and no. In general, a warrior has a chance of 25% regardless of the shield. It does not matter how it looks. However, early in the game you have weak shields with a block chance of 2%, 10% etc.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
Acclamator (19th September 2018)
Old 19th September 2018, 07:58 AM
Greenhorn

well regardless is a bit much, even a Lvl 500 Warrior blocks with 0% if he has no shield equiped ^^

Quote:
Very important point to fighting, crits and mitigation is the fact that with each "round" of fighting damage gets increased by 40%.
Very good point! But is it realy 40%? It's definitely an essential part of fighting, but I don't think my hits make more than double the damage with the 4th hit, that seems a little bit to much.
Do you have some studie to point through?
Old 19th September 2018, 10:08 AM
Epic Raid Leader

Look at Leander post.
https://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=77?t=77
From this it would seem that bonus from previous rounds is calculated to base damage and you get 40% from it all.

Fights are deceptive since you can roll high end of your base damage on first hit and low end on 4th round.
Old 19th September 2018, 03:03 PM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
Look at Leander post.
https://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=77?t=77
From this it would seem that bonus from previous rounds is calculated to base damage and you get 40% from it all.

Fights are deceptive since you can roll high end of your base damage on first hit and low end on 4th round.
Meaby my damage calculator would help you a bit to figure it out, you can calculate damage reduction from yours and enemy defensive stats but this lack damage reduction from armor because I'm not sure how this % dmg absorption from armor really works.
I would like also add dodge chance calculator but this is also enemy dependent if I'm right. Someone with more dexterity will reduce enemy dodge chance a bit. After all, this dodge is still random.

To calculate real damage we should calculate this values :

- enemy dmg reduction from armor
- our dmg reduction from armor
- enemy dmg reduction from defensive stats
- our dmg reduction from defensive stats
- enemy max dmg from weapon
- our max dmg from weapon
- enemy min. dmg from weapon
- our min. dmg from weapon
- our min and max dmg from crit including gladiator bonus (if)
- enemy min and max dmg from crit including gladiator (if)
- our real crit chance vs this enemy
- enemy real crit chance vs you
- enemy dodge chance vs you
- your dodge chance vs enemy

And having all these values we could make a calculator which will give us average % chance to win the fight against given player.

If we deal more dmg after each round then we should also include our and enemy hp and how many max crit hits we can survive against enemy but adding this would be very hard and not possible for me as I'm not that good at math. xD

Last edited by żyd; 19th September 2018 at 03:12 PM.