Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Strategy & Tactics

Notices

Old 10th April 2011, 09:57 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default Character build guide

I was looking arround the forum and I didn't find any guide . Maibe I'm blind . So I figured out that a little guide would help the new people that come to play this game . So here goes .
Before creating you character I advise you to give an eye on this thread here http://forum.sfgame.co.uk/showthread.php?t=233 . There you can find formulas , calculators , statistics and more . Why does that help ? Well classes and races come each with their own bonusses . Once you figured out what class and what race you want to play , here comes the fun , you start as lvl 1 with no mount and guildless . Be shure to verify your email and activate you account , you get 15 free mushrooms just for being new and another 10 ones for verifying you account , so thats 25 mushies from starters . If you don't confirm your email , you can not donate any gold in any guilds and you can lose you account . Ok and now leveling . Just let me give you a hint , experience is good but trust me gold is better when your little . I saw lvl 70 beat up a lvl 80 and so on . Why ? Because that lvl 70 , had better attributes . So untill you reach lvl 30/40 do massive gold quests to get your attributes high . Once you reach that lvl you can start on experience quests . Be carefull tough and always choose the best time/exp . Using those 25 mushies . Use them carefully , spend only one to purchase the 30 % mount that costs one mushie and 10 gold , the mount helps alot when questing as it reduces the time needed for a quest to finish , there for more quests = more gold and experience . 50 % mounts are the best in game , but 30 % is a good adition too . Save the mushies that you find and when your lvl 20 or higher and joined a guild use them for the 50 % mount . If you don't donate for mushies that is the best way to spend them . Keep them safe untill you find 25 , when you got 25 buy the 50 % and so on . Ok and attributes . Untill you reach let's say lvl 20/30 concentrate on getting up your main attribute (mage/intel , warr/str , scout/dex) , constitution and luck . Your luck should always be 20 % atleast . Luck is the critical hit's father in this game . Your main stat and constitution should always be equal ( 50/50 , 100/100 , 150/150 ... ) . After you reached lvl 20/30 you should add some point's in the other stats for example if your a mage add all your left over gold in str and dex because that will help you fight warr's and scout's . Well I think thats all folks , I hope I didn't miss anything , and if I did feel free to correct me . I hope everyone understands this guide , my English isn't perfect because it's not my main language :g: . And I also hope this help's those new guys out there that keep comming . Best wishes and have a fun play Screamin4more .
You start questioning your faith ,
I have a voice that is my savior ,
Hates to love and loves to hate ,
I have the voice that has the knowledge ,
And the power to rule your fate .

Last edited by Screamin4More; 10th April 2011 at 10:05 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Screamin4More For This Useful Post:
Leander (10th April 2011)
Old 15th April 2011, 05:25 AM
Adventurer

This is a bit simplistic. The more evaluation I've done, the more I do NOT believe con has the same value as main stat for any class. And the two off stats are quite important. As a warrior I am running about 50-50 on a scout 20 levels above me by following that.
Old 15th April 2011, 08:47 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

The constitution is very important for every class . If you played this game for a long time you should know that . And I made it simple for the new guys that keep comming . Short and to the point without any mumbo jumbo .
You start questioning your faith ,
I have a voice that is my savior ,
Hates to love and loves to hate ,
I have the voice that has the knowledge ,
And the power to rule your fate .
Old 15th April 2011, 04:50 PM
Mighty Hero

IF i had to simplify stats on a percent basis, id go something like this:
Primary Stat: 45%
Constitution: 35%
Luck: 18%
Other 2 stats: 1% apiece
Old 15th April 2011, 07:58 PM
Adventurer

Knytul, I would disagree on that.
based on my research (in another thread), I would have
Primary Stat: 100
Con: 60
Luck: 30
Others: 20

in their weighting.
Old 15th April 2011, 09:42 PM
Weekend Hero

I kinda always done it like this: (gold wise)
Main 38%
Cons 30%
Luck 18%
Other 7%
Other 7%

Cant do main/cons 50/50 because you need a bit more when vsing the same class.
Luck actually also depends on the weapon you have. If its a 100-800 damage weapon then luck is way more important then 400-400 weapon.
And having a nice amount of other stats will make fighting those other classes tons easier
Old 16th April 2011, 02:13 AM
Mighty Hero

ok so regardless of %age, we ALL got the same idea of Main > Con > Luck > Others.