Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 6th February 2019, 10:35 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default hard questions!

1. When is whitsun? (and what is it? )
2.One of pets unlocks when we clear 14 dungeon it mean we must clear 14 dungeons or its a name of a dungeon ?
3.how get lvl 200 with pet? We need to colect them all to have this option or the last 4 only have this lvls ?
4.what if i miss watching guild fight that my guild wins ? If i give cancel or by mistake i press some other buton what gives in conclusion fact that window with msg of watching guild fight desipire?
5.What if i don't play long time, forget on what email adres I register my acc on SIF and don;t validate it?

Thanks for help !
Old 6th February 2019, 10:46 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterlukasz View Post
1. When is whitsun? (and what is it? )
2.One of pets unlocks when we clear 14 dungeon it mean we must clear 14 dungeons or its a name of a dungeon ?
3.how get lvl 200 with pet? We need to colect them all to have this option or the last 4 only have this lvls ?
4.what if i miss watching guild fight that my guild wins ? If i give cancel or by mistake i press some other buton what gives in conclusion fact that window with msg of watching guild fight desipire?
5.What if i don't play long time, forget on what email adres I register my acc on SIF and don;t validate it?

Thanks for help !
1) It's the christian holiday of pentecost, this year will be on sunday the 9th of june

2) It means you need to clear Esteros' dungeon

3) You need to unlock evey single pet of the habitat (just unlock, you dont need to get them all)

4) Nothing change, you can re-watch the fight in the mailbox battles section

5) In order to login you need the name of your chart and the password. If you dont remember the password you need the email. If you don't remember your email you can get your chart back through support if you have bought mushrooms before and you have a receipt
Old 6th February 2019, 11:42 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

thank You for anser all questions , any way point 4 if i don't watch fights from mail box i will lose exp that i will earn for winning battles or it change any thing and i get already this exp and don;t need to watch them ?
Old 7th February 2019, 10:01 AM
Mushroom Collector

if you have taken part anywhere, visible or not, you get the xp, so no need to watch any of the guild fights, if you don't want to.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wasi For This Useful Post:
masterlukasz (11th February 2019)