Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 25th February 2019, 04:12 PM
Epic Raid Leader

That's waaay to little information for me to whine about something with style.

On a more serious note I am quite optimistic. Playa knows how to balance classes and thats the main attraction here.
Old 25th February 2019, 04:17 PM
Veteran Epic King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
On a more serious note I am quite optimistic. Playa knows how to balance classes and thats the main attraction here.
Can you elaborate?

There's chatter that warriors are OP after level 500
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
Old 25th February 2019, 04:29 PM
Adventurer

Quote:
Playa knows how to balance classes and thats the main attraction here.
I hope its not, because new classes are borring for existing players and I don't know who would even ask for something like that (prossumably some shortterm, long forgotten players of the past), hopefully the guildpet is the more thought-out bigger piece of the update.

Also have a feeling that warrior has something that makes him stronger in the lategame, after a definitly weaker on paper warrior has easily shaked me of from 1 on w7. The formulas are definitly balanced, maybe a generall prinicipal comes in and causes this or I simply had less luck the last weeks.
Old 25th February 2019, 06:54 PM
Veteran Epic King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acclamator View Post
Also have a feeling that warrior has something that makes him stronger in the lategame, after a definitly weaker on paper warrior has easily shaked me of from 1 on w7. The formulas are definitly balanced, maybe a generall prinicipal comes in and causes this or I simply had less luck the last weeks.
Here is the Top 30 International Hall of Fame ... 15 Warriors, 8 Scouts, 7 Mahes

Previously Warriors were commanding the top 5 non-stop but there's also competition for 1st place on those local servers so it changes continually.

For instance, Deraphin was replaced by XRavenX on s3 and XRavenX seems to be doing rather well compared to Deraphin

With the introduction of the Berzerker who knows if more changes will be made to all classes with regard to keeping things even across the board, as you introduce new classes and bonuses, that calculation has to be re-assessed.
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
Old 25th February 2019, 07:13 PM
Mighty Hero

I'd like to see a new class with new items. 6 classes (assuming that the new one, 'berserker', will use items from previous classes), all of them using the same items, is too much. I mean, i'm cool if PG decides to implement 30 classes using warrior/mage/scout items, I already have my account, but I think it'd be interesting to check out new items.

About the international ranking, don't forget that in the beggining of the game, warriors were the default class (because people thought that warriors are cooler than mages and scouts). Only around late 2010 people figured out that scouts are OP, so I'm not 100% sure that you can study warriors by that ranking.
The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo For This Useful Post:
Fantasy (25th February 2019)
Old 25th February 2019, 08:34 PM
Adventurer

Back in 2009 the game was a totally different too, charging through dungeons was simple not possible because there existed very few of them and you had far less statt potential to kill them.

After making some simulations I'm very much shure that i'm still stronger in fight than the warrior and just to push this point I also won the last few fights in a row.

someone in the german forum wrote that Warrior is often on top because his fights have lower variance, leading to less lost fights against weaker opponents and less wins against stronger, while mage/scout with their lower live and especially because they often tend to skill much more main attribut to kill dungeons too, have much more bad luck situations leading to losses. I think this idea is quite logical and combined with the pvp situation where the one on top with big enough distance can only lose and not win honor, regardless how many fights he wins, is likely to be a warrior the older the server is and the stronger the warriors. As long as no one behind makes to much presshure.

Last edited by Acclamator; 25th February 2019 at 08:35 PM.
Old 25th February 2019, 08:54 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Another point is that back in the days there were a lot of people playing warrior.
(A lot of mmorpg in 2010 had warrior as the main class too)

And for "a lot of people" i mean 50% of the server.

So it's reasonable to assume that a lot of the top players on the older servers are warriors just because they were more at the start.
Old 26th February 2019, 02:54 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Well as a warrior I can say that the HP a warrior has makes PVP easier for warriors then at lower to mid lvls (will be lvl 507 in a couple days have 252,723,656 HP) and damage is getting closer to the other classes (15,382,220 dmg with 6 newer epics waiting on gems)
Old 28th February 2019, 03:47 PM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
b) Five-headed Hydra not defeated -> it becomes the Four-Headed Hydra and your Daily Mission bonus is decreased.
what does that mean?

boss usually have 2 states - alive or dead ... how exactly that thing works?
Old 28th February 2019, 04:39 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Defeated -> becomes stronger and you get a higher bonus
Not defeated -> becomes less strong and your bonus is decreased

I've locked this thread now as the official feedback thread can be found there:
Link

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Closed Thread