Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 9th March 2019, 02:12 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default leveling up quickly

international server 31 has started like 5 weeks ago
and there are a lot of people above level 200 and even above 250
even if you have a drogon as a mount and consume 320 thirst everyday with the highest exp quests and have a guild with 200% exp bonus and scrapbook of 100%
this is simply impossible
how do they do that? am i missing something??!
Old 9th March 2019, 02:22 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

shrooming trough the dungeons is the key to the speedy growth

and then you can shroom for new epics with slots and gems in the mine

and after that repeat

quite a bit costly, but dooable

...a fan of the Sphinxian Treecats

"Do not forget to hug your cat today!"

Last edited by Chwanito; 9th March 2019 at 02:28 PM.
Old 9th March 2019, 02:40 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

i did not imagine shrooming through the dungeon helps that much,
so there is no "secret" for leveling up for non shroomers?
just buy the dragon, do all of your 100 thirst quest, join the best guild you can, work on your scrapbook, and if you have some extra mushrooms after buying dragon, spend it on beers on the exp/mushroom event, is there another thing?

Last edited by Akai shuichi; 9th March 2019 at 04:40 PM.
Old 9th March 2019, 03:42 PM
Mushroom Collector

That's pretty much it ye. You can't rly do more as a non shroomer.

And ye the diff is only the dungeons, it matters that much. However it evens out after couple of months (sure they will still have a lead, but it won't be much)
Old 9th March 2019, 05:08 PM
Mighty Hero

You have to spend hundreds to thousands of dollars/euros (i don't know what's your currency) in the first weeks to be able to level up as fast as they do. I remember w30 where one player from top5 spent 32000 mushrooms in 2 days (all events).
Old 9th March 2019, 08:44 PM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
You have to spend hundreds to thousands of dollars/euros (i don't know what's your currency) in the first weeks to be able to level up as fast as they do. I remember w30 where one player from top5 spent 32000 mushrooms in 2 days (all events).
32k shrooms would cost ~1100 euros..

Why do people do that? wtf
You wouldn't need that many shrooms to just get 320 thirst equivalent of quests and complete dungeons, habitat fights, scrapbook... and everything else you might want.. lol

You don't need to pay that much money to level up or even catch up on those people; look at older servers, a big part of the ones that paid a lot to get to level 200-300 or so quit the game; when you get to a certain level the game gets slower, during late game you could actually catch up to people and even reach top 500, 100 or better...
On some server it looks like you won't have any competition, 'cause they are more or less dead...

Save up shrooms and use them after a while, in a more or less balanced way, you will never reach 0 shrooms. Use tiger at first then when you have enough for dragon griffin go for it and boost your exp with scrapbook and extra thirst...
There are tools and sites like this forum or the german site for stats..
Old 10th March 2019, 11:12 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

yep ppl surprise me how much they spend and on what. as to hitting those high levels yeah it is easier then when I started playing. back then the 3 new things to help with leveling was dungeon 13, the scrapbook which had a contest to see who could finish collecting all the items back then and guild dungeons. this was back in 2011 ( dang I have been playing that long I need a life) now we have 16 dungeon normal and 16 underworld plus tower and twister ( yes I know tower was gold as reward but help build your toon to clear other dungeons. pets gives exp when you beat them.

Took what 6 maybe 8 months to hit level 200 back then if in a shrooming guild and maxed buyable bonuses quickly now if you took more then a month or 2 you are not a hardcore crazy player.

a side note about 90% of those crazy spenders will either more to the next new server and do it all over again or move on to a different game. but no matter how much they may annoy us or make us wonder what they are doing there spending keeps the game going for everyone else to enjoy. so tip a glass to those crazy (word I cant use inserted here) thanks for keeping the game going.
Acclamator (14th March 2019), kolokythopitaki (10th March 2019)