Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 24th August 2016, 07:44 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeKen View Post
People always seem to want the easy way out, even in games.... Aura toilet level 10? really? Out of 66 levels you can get in toilet? What would be the point of "requirements" then? Why not receive the pets for free without even unlocking them? Why bother leveling and not make everyone lvl 500? Why not max out everyone's stats?

Come on people, stop asking for irrational stuff... Toilet aura is not arena ranking to be hard to get, all it requires is some activity for god's sake.. Yeah you might not reach lvl 20 as fast as shroomers, but really? Level 20 seems high to you? :S All you have to do is throw one item in it every day....

You do realize that the easier the pets are to get, the less special it feels once you get them yes?
and dont you get it in your head that the Pet Feature is Perma bugged you guys didnt gave us once a Apologize or any reparation .

In which way it is Fair that the other 4 Elements just Require wait Maximum 4 Weeks but the Water Pet Requirements a half Year of Filling Toillete with Epics and for non Payer its even almost a Whole Year?

Maybe you should Just Accept that the Pet Feature was the Most fail Feature which you didnt even thoughtful .

For Example how dumb is it that a 13th Shadow Pet can Kill the 20th while a 16th Cant make 0 Sense. but everyone who knows S&F back in 2010 where it got voted in the Top 3 Browsergames know you guys make S&F just worse until now it dropped in the Top 40 just because you make it worse
Old 24th August 2016, 07:57 PM
Epic Hero

13th shadow and earth pet can beat 20th pet, but that´s because they are scouts and scouts are the best.
Funnily, 16th mage pet can beat 19th but it requires a tons of tries.
= Play scouts. Mage sucks.
This game is not balanced, but that´s old news. Anyway, the aura should be changed, since other pets got changed so it would be accessible to others (100th fortress,100th hall of fame pets etc )
Old 24th August 2016, 10:09 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borb View Post
I don´t think you are able to see the problem that is there. You play on old servers and obviously, you already have lvl 20 aura, and yet you are annoyed for people complaining that it´s too easy, however - on newer servers, that´s a different problem.

First and the main problem is that the activity won´t help you at all. You will have already beaten all final pets with other elements, but you won´t be able to beat the final water pet for a looooong time - because with 16th pet, you aren´t able to beaten the 20th pet.17th,18th,19th pets are basicly unobtainable on newer servers.

You say that Aura is easy, and activity is all you need. Well, i am active and i play on w1 and i will have aura lvl 20 Tomorrow. And w1 is there for like 432 days.

So to finish all habitats apart water will take like tree-four months ,but to finish water habitat will take like a year or 14-15 months, depends on wheter one is shroomer and is throwing epics there or leveled fast.

That´s the main problem there - unless you play on older servers, then you don´t you naturally wont have this problem at all.

Edit: Also, i agree about pets being special. So can we please cancel the recent changes that changed requirements to get pets ? I want the 18th pet only for top 100 ranks in fortress, the water pet for top 100 rank in pets etc. Now with the change, it doesn´t feel special, it´s just super easy for everyone to get, and that sucks. But this pet´s aura requirements won´t change ? Seems a bit .. off.
Not able to see the problem hmm from what I see there is no problem everyone on your server is on equal footing so you all have the same chance to get it about the same time. the first few aura levels take only a week or 2 at most when the points needed are capped at 1,000 and if u drop a gem in daily that takes abt 33 days if u are able to drop any epics in that lvl it will drop it a day or more depending on how many u drop. I agree with George on not changing it. So it might take close to a year to get the pet big deal there are more then a few pets ppl will have to wait that long for. I see only one way that your argument would be valid is if we have cross server honor system or pvp. we don't so let it alone.
Old 24th August 2016, 11:42 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Gilde: UK forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhaviour View Post
and dont you get it in your head that the Pet Feature is Perma bugged you guys didnt gave us once a Apologize or any reparation

I don't think you fully understand my role here. I am not a developer, neither am I a representative of the company. I am a player just like you, the only difference is I just moderate the forum. So there is nothing for me to apologize for, I am in no way connected to the developer team.

As to what I said before about pets, I think they should be special (at least the epic ones) to get, and in order to feel special, I want them to be hard to get.

I do get borb's point in his post (that old servers can get them faster), but that applies to everything in the game really (the older servers will clear dungeons faster etc since the players there are stronger as well). I have my own experience with this kind of stuff, let me give you an example: Back when I started playing in 2010, German Server 1 already existed for a year. I wanted to compete with them in world first kills, but it was impossible considering that people there were already lvl 200, and back then the only exp bonus you could get was from the guild (and the quests gave lower exp, which made it a lot harder and special to reach lvl 200). As of today, not only I compete with them, but I am stronger than most of them, if not the strongest scout in the game.

You know what made that happen? It wasn't playa making the game easy for me, it was my dedication the last 6 years, where I have never lost a single 2.5 minute quest. That's what makes you strong in the game sooner or later, activity (and of course mushrooms if you want to compete for no.1). But even if you don't shroom, if you are active, i guarantee you are gonna be in the top 100 of the server at least.
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13

Last edited by GeorgeKen; 25th August 2016 at 04:33 PM.
Old 26th August 2016, 03:04 PM
Epic Hero

On a similar note -- is it at least guaranteed that once you flush the toilet, having 20+ level, you get the pet? Or is it similar to other "rare" pets where you need (or at least, *I* need) 8+ attempts to get it?

Because in that case, this is a royal screwup - each aura level takes ~30 days ( assume most days your throw gems that are extremely easy to get and a couple of epics ).

Will know tomorrow, it will be my first flush after beating the habitat for the pet ... aura 22 here.

As for the primary topic - I *do* think that it should stay at 20. Similar to other imbalances (Scouts unlocking stuff easier, Earth being the slowest to actually get the pets, etc) and it just takes time (similar to beating all dungeons etc).
Old 26th August 2016, 04:35 PM
Epic Hero

100%, naturally.
Old 26th August 2016, 04:40 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borb View Post
100%, naturally.
I'd love for that "naturally" to be true, will let you know tomorrow

One thing I'm sure of, if it's not 100% I'll know
Old 26th August 2016, 09:00 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Gilde: UK forum

I got mine through toilet (instead of an epic)
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
Old 26th August 2016, 10:19 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Yeah from my understanding of the toilet pet is you have to flush the toilet at aura 20 if you were under lvl 20 when u opened that pet or just flush once you open the pet. you wont get the pet till you flush.
Old 29th August 2016, 09:55 AM
Epic Hero

Update: (if anyone's curious)

yes I got the pet on the 1st flush (being Aura 22 --> 23) which most certainly means that it's 100% (with my luck, anything less would have taken 3-4 flushes )
KOMA90 (30th August 2016)