Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 20th January 2017, 07:02 PM
Mighty Hero

Default A list with some suggestions

Sorry for bad english!

I've been developing some suggestions to implement on this game, according to the current situation.
First of all, in my opinion, i don't think that we need any kind of renovation on characters (new races, new animations, that's useless to the game itself). We should focus more on the gameplay than on the small details like those refered.

XP - During the past years, the XP evaluation has been changed several times. For example, back in ~2015, you'd spend 1 year (complete) to reach level 300 (300alu/day). Now, you take maybe 6 months. And that's a good thing!
Now, the current max level is ~430 (i could say that is 400, but there are a lot of people above that). They implemented the Twister to inovate the game to everyone that are on high-levels but, in my opinion, that wasn't a good update. Sure, there are new epics (thanks god!) but besides that, the XP prize is not something out of this world, same for gold earned, almost no items/epics for defeating a monster, no bonus (xp/gold) involved, same monsters... i'd rate it 4/10, to be honest
I'd suggest some improvements involving the xp-curve (right now it's on level 393, above that the xp earned/quest is slowly decreasing) or, if not the xp-curve, then sth that could give some kind of bonus on the XP earned (besides the witch, SB and the guild raids).

STATS - So far so good, don't think that is necessary to change it (for now!!!!!!!!) Although, i'm going to discuss this in a minute.

FORTRESS - Now, this is my focus! A huge update, very good in my opinion, brought some new content to the game, changed the gameplay a lot! However, like everything in this game, a lot of people are completing this - so, let me ask: is this going to be abandoned? (not talking about the gems, of course). But the rest of the buildings? What are the goals for this, now? None!

1 - So, I was thinking about something not-ordinary: new "floors" on this! Imagine that the fortress is a world itself: the current buildings are on the surface, but what if there were some new crazy buildings underground/above the sky? Let's divide this into floors: like I said before, the current buildings represent the surface; now, there could be new buildings underground (in order to be more original, let's make it underwater instead of underground! xD). Those buildings would be specially designed to that floor (new buildings, new resources, a new world basically!) That "floor" could be accessed by a secret door (for example, behind the academy, hidden by those trees), once you have completed some goal (fortress level 20, every building on it max level, whatever!!!)
2 - Dungeons involving the fortress, why not? Make something like the shadow world, where you fight with your tower teammates. However, now you'd use your warriors/archers/mages to fight! (your character wouldn't participate on this).
ATTENTION: I'm not saying to use some old dungeon but with a shadow-design where you could use your fortress soldiers to fight against! I'm talking about a whole new dungeon (or more than one, we can talk about it), that you could only access by the fortress interface (a new building, a new door like suggested before to join a new floor, use your creativity!) The prizes earned (of course, XP and gold) could be something for your character (stats bonus, xp bonus, gold bonus, blablabla) or something for your fortress (don't have anything to suggest in here, to be honest).

GUILDS - One word: raids. I'd suggest, simply, the same dungeons but with a shadow-design (like the shadow world on the single-player-dungeons) and harder stats. Only the members of the guild could participate on those fights (forget the tower teammates of each member, that'd be kind of confusing, hm? XD). Prize? XP/GOLD guild-bonus as well.(#roadTo300%Max)

SHADOW WORLD - FIX - I don't know if it's just me, but i don't think that the level-stats of the monsters on the shadow world are correct. I mean, how can an archer, level 226, 4000 dexterity, do 1 million damage for each normal attack? Yes, I know that during the fight the damage is increased (that's part of the game), but I'm talking about the first attack of the entire fight. Am I saying to lower the damage? No, just to fix the main stats (or the level) of each monster. As far I can say, the life-stats is okay.

FEEDBACK PLEASE
The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo For This Useful Post:
hexblot (23rd January 2017)
Old 20th January 2017, 09:27 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Gilde: UK forum

To be honest some of your suggestions are not realistic, they are nice as ideas but I don't think it is easy to create and introduce them to the game as a developer.

One thing to note is that I would prefer to see new updates rather than just new levels for fortress buildings (not that I don't want further progress there, but I prefer developers to focus on new stuff).

Finally, I agree that twister was not the best update ever, but not because of the rewards. The rewards are fine at higher levels, trust me. The problem is that none in the world has gone above twister level ~560. That means the strongest players in the world have barely managed to see half the content there, I can't imagine how many years it will take for non-shroomers to see the whole twister content (as it currently stands).

Nice post though all in all, good job
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
Old 20th January 2017, 10:15 PM
Mighty Hero

I already noticed how hard is the twister above the level 500 and I believe that the developers will do something to fix that problem, although I don't think they will rework the stats of the monsters (but is always a possibility!). I guess the next content-update will, somehow, give a bonus on stats/XP in order to get as strong as the twisters-monsters faster.
About the fortress I agree with you and that suggestion, tbh, was the only thing I could see that's able to update anything about the fortress as we know right now.
Old 23rd January 2017, 12:12 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Sorry for bad english!

[...]

They implemented the Twister to inovate the game to everyone that are on high-levels but, in my opinion, that wasn't a good update. Sure, there are new epics (thanks god!) but besides that, the XP prize is not something out of this world, same for gold earned, almost no items/epics for defeating a monster, no bonus (xp/gold) involved, same monsters... i'd rate it 4/10, to be honest
I'd suggest some improvements involving the xp-curve (right now it's on level 393, above that the xp earned/quest is slowly decreasing) or, if not the xp-curve, then sth that could give some kind of bonus on the XP earned (besides the witch, SB and the guild raids).
Personally I do think the Twister was an OK update (meaning: something that is new without much effort from devs), however I would like some *visible* permanent record of you completing floors there. Currently it takes forever to clear a floor, and the only thing you get is... well crap. It does not have the satisfying results of the dungeons (lots of XP, good chances for an epic), it only unlocks (so we're told) some epics (personally I've found none, but that's probably just my luck).

I would like some permanent bonus for clearing floors, maybe something interesting like a 0.01% increased damage on criticals so as to not change balance by much (max after clearing 1000 floors, of which noone is even past 60% is 10% crit bonus).

Quote:

FORTRESS - Now, this is my focus! A huge update, very good in my opinion, brought some new content to the game, changed the gameplay a lot! However, like everything in this game, a lot of people are completing this - so, let me ask: is this going to be abandoned? (not talking about the gems, of course). But the rest of the buildings? What are the goals for this, now? None!

1 - So, I was thinking about something not-ordinary: new "floors" on this! Imagine that the fortress is a world itself: the current buildings are on the surface, but what if there were some new crazy buildings underground/above the sky? Let's divide this into floors: like I said before, the current buildings represent the surface; now, there could be new buildings underground (in order to be more original, let's make it underwater instead of underground! xD). Those buildings would be specially designed to that floor (new buildings, new resources, a new world basically!) That "floor" could be accessed by a secret door (for example, behind the academy, hidden by those trees), once you have completed some goal (fortress level 20, every building on it max level, whatever!!!)
2 - Dungeons involving the fortress, why not? Make something like the shadow world, where you fight with your tower teammates. However, now you'd use your warriors/archers/mages to fight! (your character wouldn't participate on this).
I would be interested in fortress dungeons, however think it's getting too complicated. I definitely would like to see some usefulness to the Fortress, since in a years time ( max 2 ), most people will have everything maxxed out.

Quote:

GUILDS - One word: raids. I'd suggest, simply, the same dungeons but with a shadow-design (like the shadow world on the single-player-dungeons) and harder stats. Only the members of the guild could participate on those fights (forget the tower teammates of each member, that'd be kind of confusing, hm? XD). Prize? XP/GOLD guild-bonus as well.(#roadTo300%Max)
Would be interesting to see guilds having to fight for something more, since most are sitting at 190%+ and quite a few at 200% with nothing more to do. I would like new content though, instead of the cheap-o shadow design (which is basically re-using content).

Quote:

SHADOW WORLD - FIX - I don't know if it's just me, but i don't think that the level-stats of the monsters on the shadow world are correct. I mean, how can an archer, level 226, 4000 dexterity, do 1 million damage for each normal attack? Yes, I know that during the fight the damage is increased (that's part of the game), but I'm talking about the first attack of the entire fight. Am I saying to lower the damage? No, just to fix the main stats (or the level) of each monster. As far I can say, the life-stats is okay.
The stats are seriously off, but I doubt we'll see an update to that Besides, it works OK, let's spend time fixing other stuff that are broken / not implemented yet!
Old 29th January 2017, 09:56 AM
Mighty Hero

Cool

Actually I don't see any suggestion here. Only list of complains like XP is bad - change it to something.
Old 29th January 2017, 11:34 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvm1975 View Post
Actually I don't see any suggestion here. Only list of complains like XP is bad - change it to something.
That's why ppl suggest somethings is because they feel that aspect of the game can be improved and they are suggesting a way to do so.

That being said here is my intake on the list

exp only change really needed is to stop taking away exp during gold event and vice versa.

fortress no need to add to it except maybe to add a fruit tree but other then that no need to deal with fortress at this point.

guilds yeah I would like a chance to repeat last dungeon raid at least so if you get new members who haven't finished it b4 can do so.

shadow world it was made to be way harder hence why we can use our companions to help us out. so no changes needed there.

additions to the list
bring back forwording of mails. change format of activity part of guild screen the <7, >14 sucks big time even if we cant go back to the date and time at least just give us the date.

new content possibilities a cross guild dungeons. a four player series of dungeons could be 25 dungeons gives decent gold and exp. must have players from at least 2 guilds and up to 4 guilds of course since it will be a 4 player dungeon. sadly I have to say this needs to be a high player lvl dungeon say lvl 200 to be able to do them. also you can only do 1 dung lvl a week.
Old 30th January 2017, 10:00 PM
Weekend Hero

Wooow...that is a lot of good ideas...but how someone already say :is it really possible to do?
About twister...i dont agree with you...you forget to add power of pets... when you collect all pets and have lvl 100 for all of them i think that twister can be crashed
About fortress...if playa add that big change in fotress for that we need 24h to play shakes and fidget...and 99% of players dont like that...but what can add to fortress?fortress heroes...i simple group of 4 or 5 diferent heroes...so heroes give us power to protect or attack other kingdoms
And about raids...i suggest to add BIG MUSHROOM BOSS...and that boss is for all guild on server...and for that is needed to add global server chat...then 4,5 or more guilds can talk about attack on server BOSS
I dont think about rewards and what Boss give to guilds who destroy him...but we can discussion about that
Yeah its true that this game need something new
So continue to post new suggestion and hope that playa will take a lot of them

Last edited by banexx91; 30th January 2017 at 10:03 PM.
Old 31st January 2017, 09:41 AM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by banexx91 View Post
And about raids...i suggest to add BIG MUSHROOM BOSS...and that boss is for all guild on server...and for that is needed to add global server chat...then 4,5 or more guilds can talk about attack on server BOSS
I dont think about rewards and what Boss give to guilds who destroy him...but we can discussion about that
I like a lot this idea! In international servers differently than in national servers, often there is not interaction between guilds so it could be cool. The drawback is that likely 4/5 German guilds will do the big boss, and maybe some Polish but for all others (international or no) will be tough to find the right relationships to try that. As a consequence, the reward cannot create big differences ... Anyway, I like in any case this challenge!
Old 1st February 2017, 04:41 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by banexx91 View Post
About twister...i dont agree with you...you forget to add power of pets... when you collect all pets and have lvl 100 for all of them i think that twister can be crashed
To my knowledge, levelling pets does not give any bonus other in pet combat and habitats.

The only benefit to your character is via the number of pets you have ( giving 1% per pet on each statistic ). Have I missed something here?
Old 2nd February 2017, 01:38 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexblot View Post
To my knowledge, levelling pets does not give any bonus other in pet combat and habitats.

The only benefit to your character is via the number of pets you have ( giving 1% per pet on each statistic ). Have I missed something here?
Correct level of your pets does nothing the bonus comes each pet you got the egg from. ( not from the pets that you opened.)