Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 29th March 2018, 07:46 AM
Veteran Epic King

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharshooter View Post
BMG let me explain you why they change it. If you are playing warrior your upgrade cost for weapon is half of mag/scout. So if you upgrade x20 times weapon with gem and flush it in WC you will get weapon for mag/scout (100% chance) when you "remover gem"so you will get twice resources you have invested (you can repeat it infinite number of times). So basically Warriors could make millions resources and they did.

That's why they fixed it by removing bonus from flushed items. So be glad otherwise your warriors on server would have permanent x20 all items on them and their tower companions.

Proof (on normal servers and KO said they won't rollback/ban etc):

And now tell me do you still think it's extremely unfair ?
shatshooter you can get resources back by removing the gem as well?
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
Old 29th March 2018, 08:51 AM
Greenhorn

Quote:
BMG let me explain you why they change it. If you are playing warrior your upgrade cost for weapon is half of mag/scout. So if you upgrade x20 times weapon with gem and flush it in WC you will get weapon for mag/scout (100% chance) when you "remover gem"so you will get twice resources you have invested (you can repeat it infinite number of times). So basically Warriors could make millions resources and they did.

That's why they fixed it by removing bonus from flushed items. So be glad otherwise your warriors on server would have permanent x20 all items on them and their tower companions.

Proof (on normal servers and KO said they won't rollback/ban etc):

And now tell me do you still think it's extremely unfair ?
Okay, then why change it for all items? The problem is caused just by weapons. But other items work the same for all classes. They could remove bonus from flushed weapons or weapons at all. I think people would deal with it more easily then lose bonuses from everything.

First item I got from new shadow dungeon was armor for my class - of course for no money. A bit better than mine so I put it on and began upgrading. Old one I gave to Kunigunda and hers flushed in toilet - it's the best way to gain items for other companions. That means immediatly I lost invested resources from Kunigunda's old armor and also from my new armor that never was or will be flushed in toilet.

Really if it stays this way then I have no chance for use the best thing in this update - at least untill I finish everything in Shadow World... Also meaning no chance for upgrading 20x. And in that case I would rather be if there was no update :-(...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chani For This Useful Post:
Acclamator (29th March 2018), Ghettoforce (2nd April 2018)
Old 29th March 2018, 12:27 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
shatshooter you can get resources back by removing the gem as well?
Yes and remove gem you can make all the time. That's why they've implemented that solution. I agree it nerfs all but better that than let warrior become OP.
Old 29th March 2018, 01:55 PM
Farm Hand

Ofc removing the blacksmith resource refunding feature from flushed items was probably the easyest fix. Now that this emmergency fix is in place, would it be possible to put some more developement time into the matter and have items store the real values of used materials? You know, so that warrior items can't be used to gain more resources and flushed items would return resources again like clearly intended originally.

Just from the point of a warrior player who spammed all his resources on a shield yesterday.

Last edited by K0rkki; 29th March 2018 at 01:58 PM.
Old 29th March 2018, 02:17 PM
Hatchling

Default Assassin Review

After played the Assassin Class today, I'm really disappointed because it's just a SCOUT using 2 WARRIOR weapons instead of BOW (not a mixed char) and the balance compare with the old 3 chars is terrible! Finally, I can't see what makes him an ASSASSIN!

I have so much ideas for this Class to make he truly an ASSASSIN and this will be a mixed of SCOUT-WARRIOR, I hope my idea will be accepted. If you like this, please help me Leander. Thank you.

Sorry for my bad English.

1. Because he is an ASSASSIN, he's FAST, can KILL enemies QUICKLY, NOT a STRONG person that have high HP. So, I will give him LESS HP but HIGHER DMG than SCOUT.

2. He can EVADE but because he uses MELEE weapons => LESS EVADE CHANCE but MORE ARMOR than SCOUT.

3. He is a DEX char so if the 3-stats EPICS give him STRENGTH, that's very stupid, no one would play this class! => the weapons should give him DEX or both STR and DEX will give him DMG (mixed from WARRIOR AND SCOUT)

4. ASSASSIN mean kill enemies with CRITICAL hits => He will have HIGHER MAX CRITICAL HIT CHANCE (60% 65%) ( to balance Playa can make him less HP or less Dmg or less Evade Chance or less Armor)

5. Calculate the balance slowly and from all possible case.
Ex: 1 hit and 2 hits in a row are the same or not?
Answer: In the Average case they are the same BUT
If you need 100% hits are CRITICAL (40% Chance) to win the current dungeon (5 hits total)
Chance in 1 hit case: 0.4^5 = 0.01024 = 1%
Chance in 2 hits case: 0.4^10 = 0.0001049 = 0.01%

Assassin has much less chance to kill the enemy whom much stronger than him. (That is against what he is - an Assassin)

If you like my suggestions please help me turn it to be a real Assassin class in SFGAME. I've calculated all the numbers, so if Playa like this, I will help to make this class more balance and better!

Last edited by nhatnamyugi; 29th March 2018 at 02:19 PM.
Old 29th March 2018, 02:27 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhatnamyugi View Post
After played the Assassin Class today, I'm really disappointed because it's just a SCOUT using 2 WARRIOR weapons instead of BOW (not a mixed char) and the balance compare with the old 3 chars is terrible! Finally, I can't see what makes him an ASSASSIN!

I have so much ideas for this Class to make he truly an ASSASSIN and this will be a mixed of SCOUT-WARRIOR, I hope my idea will be accepted. If you like this, please help me Leander. Thank you.

Sorry for my bad English.

1. Because he is an ASSASSIN, he's FAST, can KILL enemies QUICKLY, NOT a STRONG person that have high HP. So, I will give him LESS HP but HIGHER DMG than SCOUT.

2. He can EVADE but because he uses MELEE weapons => LESS EVADE CHANCE but MORE ARMOR than SCOUT.

3. He is a DEX char so if the 3-stats EPICS give him STRENGTH, that's very stupid, no one would play this class! => the weapons should give him DEX or both STR and DEX will give him DMG (mixed from WARRIOR AND SCOUT)

4. ASSASSIN mean kill enemies with CRITICAL hits => He will have HIGHER MAX CRITICAL HIT CHANCE (60% 65%) ( to balance Playa can make him less HP or less Dmg or less Evade Chance or less Armor)

5. Calculate the balance slowly and from all possible case.
Ex: 1 hit and 2 hits in a row are the same or not?
Answer: In the Average case they are the same BUT
If you need 100% hits are CRITICAL (40% Chance) to win the current dungeon (5 hits total)
Chance in 1 hit case: 0.4^5 = 0.01024 = 1%
Chance in 2 hits case: 0.4^10 = 0.0001049 = 0.01%

Assassin has much less chance to kill the enemy whom much stronger than him. (That is against what he is - an Assassin)

If you like my suggestions please help me turn it to be a real Assassin class in SFGAME. I've calculated all the numbers, so if Playa like this, I will help to make this class more balance and better!
What did you expect? This whole "new" char idea was for sure ad-hoc decision when they realized they won't deliver guild update. They copied source code for scout, make some visual changes (eg warrior weapon) and that's all. It'a just a scout - even worse because one scout cirt = x2 assassin crit. So statistic is not good for assassin.

Funny parto of this (edited) they will earn a lot of money on w23 before people will realize they play as scout

PS. Assassin 3stat epic are for dex.

Last edited by Leander; 29th March 2018 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Mind your language and don't make false accusations!
Old 29th March 2018, 02:41 PM
Hatchling

Quote:
What did you expect? This whole "new" char idea was for sure ad-hoc decision when they realized they won't deliver guild update. They copied source code for scout, make some visual changes (eg warrior weapon) and that's all. It'a just a scout - even worse because one scout cirt = x2 assassin crit. So statistic is not good for assassin.

Funny parto of this "scam" they will earn a lot of money on w23 before people will realize they play as scout

PS. Assassin 3stat epic are for dex.
Haha, I expect so much everytimes Leander post an "Update Coming" threads, but dissapointed all the time, especially Pet, Fortress, Blacksmith, Witch update, they can do much more than that (eg: pet can help player clear special dungeons and Guild raids), so this time I will help if they let me, or let their new class Assassin to be the worst class ever.
Old 29th March 2018, 03:35 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
Leander,

I would request that this be looked at. Shadow Dungeons give items for other classes, and were not thrown in the toilet. I have upgraded some of these items with resources, and should be able to recoup those resources. Can you please speak with the devs on this matter, as its extremely unfair with a great new feature.

Thank you.
Forwarded.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
Old 29th March 2018, 04:45 PM
Veteran Epic King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Forwarded.
Thank you very much, as always!
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
Old 29th March 2018, 05:03 PM
Mighty Hero

Not THAT important, but can you fix this?

As you can see in the image, the pop-up shows the following: "It is possible 10 times per item", but in the right corner, in the Attribute upgrade's box, it's shown 2/20.