Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 12th February 2019, 01:32 PM
Mushroom Collector

Donald really?
Factor 5?
Would give you 500 crystal at level 360 and bmw would get 1,5k per hit? so second upgrade for free for all items, if you hit one field? Nonsense
Old 12th February 2019, 03:55 PM
Adventurer

Well I think it's actualy not that far off. For most players in the non german area spinning the wheel 20 times costs 19 shrooms (13 without the shrooms earned) and is therefore quite luxurary compared to basic costs for a 320 player.

Right now the best way to get the amounts of crystals you need for the higher upgrades (past 10) is to dismantle one epic every day, as you can throw it to the toilett beforehand and I know a few players that do exactly this.

From my point of view, while keeping in mind that spinning the wheel costs shrooms for the biggest part of the international community, you could easily give players from the wheel per day between the half and full amount that you get from the average epic.
The Following User Says Thank You to Acclamator For This Useful Post:
LapisUlami (13th February 2019)
Old 13th February 2019, 03:37 PM
Veteran Epic King

I wouldn't be upset if it was equal to 4x current value or the upper threshold of a non-epic weapon.

I'm level 489

1st to Gem Mine Level 100
Old 13th February 2019, 05:14 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGuinness View Post
I wouldn't be upset if it was equal to 4x current value or the upper threshold of a non-epic weapon.
The Wheel as a whole system is upsetting. Community isn't rioting, because they wrongly think rewards are not that good.

Actually the Wheel is a paid loot box and considering people spend on it as much shrooms as on daily content (and theres no gameplay here) I would much rather see the Wheel removed from the game.
Or create some side content in it's place with additional paid options (like normal adventuring).
Old 13th February 2019, 06:56 PM
Veteran Epic King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
The Wheel as a whole system is upsetting. Community isn't rioting, because they wrongly think rewards are not that good.

Actually the Wheel is a paid loot box and considering people spend on it as much shrooms as on daily content (and theres no gameplay here) I would much rather see the Wheel removed from the game.
Or create some side content in it's place with additional paid options (like normal adventuring).
Are you a non-shroomer, casual-shroomer, shroomer or ultra-shroomer?
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
Old 13th February 2019, 07:47 PM
Epic Raid Leader

I always buy beers, always use wheel, very rarely use shrooms for skipping.

And yes, the Wheel is extremally profitable for me, since on an older server i play, my guess is almost no one is using it, and I am slowly getting closer to people at the top (although I started playing there a lot later).