Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 9th March 2019, 03:01 AM
Hatchling

Default kick or leave inactive players

is there any benefit or detriment to keeping inactive members in a guild. my server is dead for all intents and purposes. we rarely pick up new players and when i do i just boot the lowest inactive but does it affect gameplay in any way if i just let the inactives sit there? thanks in advance.

*i guess specifically how does inactives affect the guild pet. if the guild pet's stats are based on the higher level players but some of them are inactive does it make more sense to keep them to make the pet stronger?

Last edited by ralff; 9th March 2019 at 03:08 AM. Reason: added *
Old 10th March 2019, 11:18 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Hey buddy that is a double edged sword on inactives kinda. as for guild pets it is more where they sit in your roster if they are in the top 25 then yes it effects the hydra. best not to have them as officers at least. the part where you want to keep then is Hall of Knights the higher the guild total the better the gems stats are for everyone. so if you can get all the inactives with any HoK below the 25th spot in your roster keep them till you find someone ( yes I know it is hard to find someone on our server) but otherwise if not helping with guild pet or HoK then not really worth keeping for the most part.
ralff (12th March 2019)
Old 11th March 2019, 09:41 AM
Mushroom Collector

Due to the changes to EXP/Gold bonuses in guild I am now afraid to kick people, as every time I kick someone, I lose ~20 levels on the "Skill" thing, and eventually I will have to spend shrooms (AGAIN) on the guild in order to have max bonuses again... which is quite sad.
The Following User Says Thank You to beroun For This Useful Post:
ralff (12th March 2019)
Old 12th March 2019, 02:57 AM
Hatchling

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
Hey buddy that is a double edged sword on inactives kinda. as for guild pets it is more where they sit in your roster if they are in the top 25 then yes it effects the hydra. best not to have them as officers at least. the part where you want to keep then is Hall of Knights the higher the guild total the better the gems stats are for everyone. so if you can get all the inactives with any HoK below the 25th spot in your roster keep them till you find someone ( yes I know it is hard to find someone on our server) but otherwise if not helping with guild pet or HoK then not really worth keeping for the most part.
so i am honestly still confused about the guild pet. i played around with promoting/demoting and all that. what i saw happen was when i demoted my 3 inactive officers my guild pet maximum decreased from 337 to 327. when i promoted them again and one other high level inactive to officer i was able to in crease the guild pet maximum to 340 which is what it was before zodac left us to rejoin you. am i misunderstanding something? i want the guild pet maximum to be a higher number right? and thus i need to keep the high level inactives officers? i mean that does not make sense to me but that is what i saw.
Old 12th March 2019, 03:03 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

From what I am reading and I can be wrong the lower the level the easier it is. TBH I am still trying to completely figure it out myself.

Also I wont change how I have officers for what I consider a part of the game that needs an overhaul right out of the gate. but that is my opinion.
Old 12th March 2019, 03:17 AM
Hatchling

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
From what I am reading and I can be wrong the lower the level the easier it is. TBH I am still trying to completely figure it out myself.

Also I wont change how I have officers for what I consider a part of the game that needs an overhaul right out of the gate. but that is my opinion.
i only did it as a test and i let them know first. as you know i only play on this server but some of my guildmates play on others and we were playing around trying to understand the mechanics of it better. i am sure you dont have any inactive officers anyway. honestly all it did was confuse me. i was using the zodac leaving as a baseline. the maximum decreased when he left so i figured it going down was bad since zodac was an officer and one of the top 25 in the guild. it does not really seem to matter that much anyway. i am only doing 1% or less no matter what pet i pick or who is an officer anyway. i just wanted to try and do the best we could. i you figure it out for sure please let me know.
The Following User Says Thank You to ralff For This Useful Post:
bobo baggins (13th March 2019)