Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 16th April 2015, 04:18 PM
Greenhorn

i tought that completing your scrapbook became easier after i've read the changenotes: "When choosing other players or ranks the hall of fame keeps displaying this position (more convenient for completing your scrapbook of meticulousness."

What's the use of it when you can't even check your scrapbook in between fights? cause it will reset position as soon as you do any ingame action outside of hall of fame.
Old 16th April 2015, 04:42 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default APP bug(android)

hi,
the app bugs, i see all the players online even when they havent been online for 7days or more. can this be fixed soon?
Old 16th April 2015, 09:41 PM
Farm Hand

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoops1972 View Post
Unable to use all my thirst as all 3 quests offered in the tavern have a duration greater than the thirst I have left?!?
Yet again I cannot use all my thirst as all 3 quests offered in the tavern have a duration greater than the thirst I have left?!?

When are Playa likely to fix the 'known bugs'??? I thought the idea was to roll out on certain servers and fix all the issues before ruining everyone elses gaming experience!!!!!
Old 17th April 2015, 12:01 AM
Epic Raid Leader

I noticed this on my gf's character, she uses 30% mount and only 100 thirst a day. For me, I use 50% mount and 11 beers a day, and has not happened yet.
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
Old 17th April 2015, 02:42 AM
Golden Shroomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyra View Post
Please don't get me wrong. I'm all in for word censoring WHERE IT APPLY since many minor kids are playing the game. But when i speak now in my native language i feel like a have a fist in my mouth and that bothers me.
yeah I agree abt kids playing but most guilds and guild leaders know if there are kids in their guild and keep chat apporiate for them of have rules in place to allow or not certain language in their guild. we went 4+ years without a censor program in chat why start now.
Old 17th April 2015, 02:44 AM
Golden Shroomer

Quote:
Yet again I cannot use all my thirst as all 3 quests offered in the tavern have a duration greater than the thirst I have left?!?

When are Playa likely to fix the 'known bugs'??? I thought the idea was to roll out on certain servers and fix all the issues before ruining everyone elses gaming experience!!!!!
yeah have seen it as well on servers I only use 120 thirst and 320. Yeah I thought the same thing and to late for that.
Old 17th April 2015, 10:02 PM
Farm Hand

Quote:

3rd Day in a row I cannot use all my thirst as all 3 quests offered in the tavern have a duration greater than the thirst I have left!?!

Still no response from Playa to this 'known bug'.

Sorry but I find this completely unacceptable, I have bought over 60,000 mushrooms and yet my posts don't even get a reply. I am deleting my character and I hope many more players that feel they have been let down respond the same way too!!!!

I guess the players in the same guild as the community manager don't experience this problem though

Happy gaming everyone

Regards....Scoops
Old 17th April 2015, 10:45 PM
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoops1972
3rd Day in a row I cannot use all my thirst as all 3 quests offered in the tavern have a duration greater than the thirst I have left!?!

http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showpost...88&postcount=2

=> all of your problems, suggestions and bugs are reported to Playa a couple of times every day. The devs are aware of them and will fix them as soon as possible but it's impossible to fix everything in seconds. Please give them a while to do so.

Known problems: all three quests longer than available Thirst for Adventure, some texts missing, guild messages not long enough, account management problems and many more. I do not just send a couple of problems to Playa but ALL of them...everything you report.

Please understand that we receive many reports every day and we cannot reply to all of them individually. Therefore, I posted http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showpost...88&postcount=2 as a combined reply to all individually reported issues.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter

Last edited by Leander; 17th April 2015 at 10:47 PM.
Old 18th April 2015, 03:58 AM
Golden Shroomer

Quote:

Sorry but I find this completely unacceptable, I have bought over 60,000 mushrooms and yet my posts don't even get a reply. I am deleting my character and I hope many more players that feel they have been let down respond the same way too!!!!

I guess the players in the same guild as the community manager don't experience this problem though

Happy gaming everyone

Regards....Scoops
Remember that it took over 6 months for them to write all the code and they have a lot of bugs and are getting info from all CoMa's from the different server groups. so it will take time to fix all bugs not everything can be fixed in 2 seconds I expect some time to fix most of the bugs. also believe me I have been chewing leanders ear off on the bugs I have seen which the not being able to use all thirst is one of them.

Give them time to fix the issues and if after then you fell that it isn't worth sticking around we cant stop you but give it a chance.
Old 18th April 2015, 08:41 AM
Farm Hand

Default Bundled bug report

Compilation of bugs (or possible design flaws) I encountered since release:

- When fighting in the guild demonportal, my dmg (2% +) does not show in guild chat. Other guildies do not see it either, I do see their damage after they entered the guild demonportal. Most guildies do not have this problem, but it was reproducable on my character (the day after it didn't show again).

- When fighting the personal demon portal, after the fight (when loosing) a text shows 'lost ... ranks' -> whats the meaning of this?

- Already mentioned by another player: the dutch translation for 'Constitution' is so horribly long ('Uithoudingsvermogen') that its hardly possible to see the amount (number) of Constitution you have due to the text hovering over the number. (Cfr screenshots).

- In fights with the guild, the member list is not longer shown during the fight, instead the character details show (might be 'as designed' but is the design correct? Way less interesting now to watch the fights... )

- There are no visual indications anymore of the arena and dungeon timers, very annoying! Why not make it like the City guard or tavern, with a bar that completes?

- At the 'medal of heroism' the amount of completed towers does not show anymore, kinda shame to loose that part of information.

- Incorrect number at 'levensenergie' (='hit points') (amount of hit points sometimes shows at 97m. instead of 9m.) (cfr screenshot)

- Name of member that lvl'd up does not show in guildchat (cfr screenshot)

- Minor one: when typing text in the chat window the lowest part of the text you're typing sometimes gets cut off from screen by a little black border (typical with letters like 'g' 'p' 'y' ..) (cfr screenshot)

- When fighting an enemy: the text (eg. 'BAM') hovers over the dmg numbers so its hard to see what dmg you did / hard to follow the fight.
(cfr screenshot)

The Following User Says Thank You to King Arath For This Useful Post:
Leander (20th April 2015)