Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 30th September 2016, 02:23 PM
Epic Hero

Default Option to disable fortress defense messages

I am attacked 24/7 and it´s blinking all the time that i am attacked. It´s annoying and it would be nice to turn off the messages that i have been attacked.
Old 30th September 2016, 02:43 PM
Mushroom Collector

I completely agree!
Old 1st October 2016, 12:26 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

You should just be able to turn off message alerts in options it is the slide bar just under chat sound. I would think that would stop from showing it if you turn all messages off. or at least down to private messages.
Old 1st October 2016, 11:26 PM
Epic Hero

But then i wont see if someone is talking in chat - damn it.
Old 2nd October 2016, 02:06 AM
Golden Shroomer

Yeah but do you want to see chat or not see when fortress is attack. the one you want the most is how you adjust that setting. Unfortunatly since the notice is done in chat can only have it 1 way or the other.
Old 23rd October 2016, 03:20 PM
Farm Hand

Ive got a quick solution... if you don't upgrade the defences much, what happens is that everyone else overtakes you, so eventually you dont get attacked

as you don't really care about the ranking, you have nothing to gain or lose

ive got a lvl 150 character, with 2 mages, 4 archers, and gets attacked once a week... 4 servers have been opened in the meantime, so my fortress is probably at the bottom of the list, of all active players on the server

then again, if you have upgraded your defences, you have only yourself to blame. try not building archers and mages, they will attack you to the point where you get beneath everyone, eventually...
Old 23rd October 2016, 03:26 PM
Weekend Hero

I attack a lot because I can get up to 30-40 thousand wood at once. So I rank up and I need to have good defenses. But they dont attack me a lot for some reason
W11.sfgame.net -> magosmpalas
w13.sfgame.net -> SilverBeaver
Old 24th October 2016, 08:22 AM
Golden Shroomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrl_Alt_Delete_F4 View Post
Ive got a quick solution... if you don't upgrade the defences much, what happens is that everyone else overtakes you, so eventually you dont get attacked

as you don't really care about the ranking, you have nothing to gain or lose

ive got a lvl 150 character, with 2 mages, 4 archers, and gets attacked once a week... 4 servers have been opened in the meantime, so my fortress is probably at the bottom of the list, of all active players on the server

then again, if you have upgraded your defences, you have only yourself to blame. try not building archers and mages, they will attack you to the point where you get beneath everyone, eventually...
Problem with that is that there is a pet that you need to be ranked in the top 100 for fortress so to get that egg you will have a lot of work ahead of you if you ever want that pet.
Old 24th October 2016, 08:45 AM
Mushroom Collector

Due to the fact that you can also have a honor of 2500 i would try to achieve this and then just wait .... you will get overrun and have nothing more to do.

Pet #18: Stumble Steppe, fortress hall of fame top 100 or 2,500 honor when finishing the quest
Old 24th October 2016, 04:31 PM
Epic Hero

Best fortress tactics I've seen up to now:

Don't upgrade defense troops. Like, not at all.

That way people can only get the 50% out of your gathered resources (ie the mine and quarry), not your fortress resources (you have the protection thing which lasts 24h but always gets bumped because you are attacked a LOT.

Just have a decent wall, and collect resources often. And upgrade your soldiers to do attacks. Whatever reaches your fortress is safe, and you don't have the nasty cost of rebuilding your defense troops every so often.

Plus, with all the resources you save from NOT upgrading your archers/mages, you can progress the rest MUCH faster!

It's not a tactic to top the HoF, but it will give you decent results! (using the above I'm at #19 as we speak, with a proud lvl 180 wall - I usually get attacked once per day, when I go to bed and don't collect as often).

Last edited by bobo baggins; 25th October 2016 at 11:22 AM. Reason: removed profanity