Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 15th October 2016, 02:46 AM
Epic Raid Leader

Default Problems logging in on W1

Is anyone else on W1 having issues logging in?

I have 4 people in my guild on W1 having problems. Some are having issues logging in with the PC and some are having problems logging in with mobile.

If you are having problems, can you please post here so we can try and get more info?

I am not having problems on either PC or Mobile, yet we are all in the same guild and playing on the same server.

Please give details if you are having issues. Thanks!!
Old 15th October 2016, 10:43 AM
Weekend Hero

I don't think that's the server's problem, because I can login from both platforms.
But since 4 people from the same guild are having this problem, I guess you should clear you history, or any useless files that may be dragging your phone's performance down
W11.sfgame.net -> magosmpalas
w13.sfgame.net -> SilverBeaver
Old 15th October 2016, 11:23 AM
Epic Raid Leader

The issue is that people are having problems on multiple devices.

Both PC and Mobile.

Believe me, I have worked with them on clearing anything that could be giving them issues before I came and asked here.

I, too, can log in from both phone and mobile, but others in my guild cannot.

There was some testing going on on W1 and after that, it seems THAT is when the sporadic problem showed up.

The people having problems are long-time players, so I would generally accept they know when there is an issue logging in on the servers.

Thanks for your reply though

Two of them are also able to log into W12, but NOT W1. It has to be a W1 issue.

Last edited by MedusasSnakes; 15th October 2016 at 11:24 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to MedusasSnakes For This Useful Post:
fidget (15th October 2016)
Old 28th October 2016, 05:20 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Some questions to all who have problems logging in to w1 via wifi:

Does this problem only occur on your phone or also on your computer (browser version)?

What router do you have? Does it support 2.4ghz and 5 ghz?
Which of them is active?
Do you use a repater? Is bridge mode active?
How is your overall connection (quality, speed)?

Everything also depends on your provider.
Try disconnecting your router (switch it off and back on after 3 minutes) - do you notice a change?

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Last edited by Leander; 28th October 2016 at 05:30 PM.
Old 28th October 2016, 06:21 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

New details!

Sounds like a backbone/routing problem. Please perform a traceroute and send us the details! Do it for w1 and for a different server and compare the results!

http://www.mediacollege.com/internet...raceroute.html

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 29th October 2016, 07:36 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Hi, I'm not sure if this thread is the right place to post about that, but there is a logging problem at s7 Spain server - it shows "The server cannot be reached due to the server maintenance. Please try again later" for the entire day. Is the game support aware of problems on this server? I'm not able to log in from both wi-fi and mobile internet, one of my friends has the same issue with this server.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alquavene For This Useful Post:
Deathmask (30th October 2016)
Old 30th October 2016, 02:42 AM
Epic Raid Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alquavene View Post
Hi, I'm not sure if this thread is the right place to post about that, but there is a logging problem at s7 Spain server - it shows "The server cannot be reached due to the server maintenance. Please try again later" for the entire day. Is the game support aware of problems on this server? I'm not able to log in from both wi-fi and mobile internet, one of my friends has the same issue with this server.
How long has this been happening??

The original problem that I posted about is still on-going, about 2 weeks now.
Old 30th October 2016, 09:21 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
How long has this been happening??

The original problem that I posted about is still on-going, about 2 weeks now.
Oh, I haven't noticed when the original post in this thread was made. Then it should be a different issue.

The problems on s7 Spain started at 29.10. somewhere between 01:00-12:00 server time, possibly caused by halloween pet fix. The server appears to be totally down for about 24 hours by now.

Trying to log or creating a new character on this server throws the message about server maintenance even before finishing typing the account name. Also S&F database isn't showing anything from this server (http://sfdb.overi.net/HallOfFame/Players?serverId=414)
The Following User Says Thank You to Alquavene For This Useful Post:
Deathmask (30th October 2016)
Old 30th October 2016, 10:17 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alquavene View Post
Oh, I haven't noticed when the original post in this thread was made. Then it should be a different issue.

The problems on s7 Spain started at 29.10. somewhere between 01:00-12:00 server time, possibly caused by halloween pet fix. The server appears to be totally down for about 24 hours by now.

Trying to log or creating a new character on this server throws the message about server maintenance even before finishing typing the account name. Also S&F database isn't showing anything from this server (http://sfdb.overi.net/HallOfFame/Players?serverId=414)
first off how long was it down each day b4 it went totally down. next question did you switch what time you play and noticed it when you changed playing time. Reason I ask is because all servers go down a certain times for maintainance. If it was only down for a couple minutes each day then I would say that is what is happening. if longer then say 5 minutes there may be an issue. I don't know if the Spanish servers have their own forums but if so you may want to post the issue there and see what the CoMa that covers your server says. Or send a ticket either way should either put some light on the situation and if a fix is needed it should get done.
Old 31st October 2016, 06:56 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
first off how long was it down each day b4 it went totally down. next question did you switch what time you play and noticed it when you changed playing time.
The server didn't have any problems before Saturday morning when it completely went down.

Anyways, I sent a message to the server support and got response from spanish community manager. They are aware of the issue and waiting for it to be fixed.