Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 8th October 2018, 08:26 PM
Greenhorn

Default Underworld ranking

I was curious how underworld ranking is done. I have had my underworld buildings maxed out for some time, and fight and win my 15 fights every day, yet I drop in underworld rankings. Does the ranking system encourage folks to not level up the buildings?
Old 8th October 2018, 08:48 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeld11 View Post
Does the ranking system encourage folks to not level up the buildings?
After the level and honor, the only parameter (as far as I know) is the level of the keeper... so you just have to spend all your souls on upgrading the keeper in order not to keep on falling in ranks.
(on the other hand - you could also ignore the underworld HoF and save the gold you are using for each upgrade...)
Old 9th October 2018, 02:11 AM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasker View Post
After the level and honor, the only parameter (as far as I know) is the level of the keeper... so you just have to spend all your souls on upgrading the keeper in order not to keep on falling in ranks.
(on the other hand - you could also ignore the underworld HoF and save the gold you are using for each upgrade...)
When all your stats cost 10M a piece, the measly 15K or so gold to upgrade the Keeper is nothing.

What I was asking, is if a player with a level 13 Keeper upgraded say 600 times is ranked higher than a player with a level 15 Keeper upgraded 600 times. It seems that way on my server. Players who have not upgraded their underground fully are higher ranked than players who have, when comparing players who are all at the max honor.

Can anyone else confirm that upgrading the Keeper beyond level 600 improves Honor score. It does apparently keep raising stats.
Old 9th October 2018, 11:14 AM
Epic Raid Leader

Honor in Underground HoF is based on lured hero level +1.

So if the player with highest level is lvl 405. Those who defeat him /her will be set at 406 honor.

Among those at the same honor level, who is higher is based on Keeper's number of upgrades.

Each level of Keeper's building adds certain number of upgrades. So it is possible for people with lower building level to be above in the rankings.
Old 11th October 2018, 01:45 AM
Greenhorn

So you are saying that only the Keeper is worth spending excess souls on?

If ALL underground buildings are maxed at lv 15, then the player that only spends souls to upgrade Keeper will be ranked higher than a player that upgrades goblins, trolls, and keeper equally?

If player 1 has 482 honor, a lv 14 Keeper building, and a 600 lv Keeper and player 2 has 482 honor, a lv 15 Keeper building, and a lv 600 Keeper, which is sorted higher in the ranking?

Last edited by Yeld11; 11th October 2018 at 01:49 AM.
Old 11th October 2018, 06:29 AM
Epic Raid Leader

Yes, Goblins and Trolls are useless.

And to your question. Minions level caps at 600. You can still upgrade them past that - the level will remain the same, but stats will increase.
That is why I said that number of Upgrades is what's important.

If I remember correctly last buildings gave 20 or 25 upgrades.

The Rankings as they are.. not that interesting. If you spend your souls badly, then you will never be able to catch up.
Old 13th October 2018, 11:31 PM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
The Rankings as they are.. not that interesting. If you spend your souls badly, then you will never be able to catch up.
Something an unranked player would say.

Otherwise what you seem to say about the scoring seems correct. Leveling my Keeper another 100 times raised my underworld rank 11. Raising my goblin 100 levels didn't move it.

You can always catch up. I have been playing this game since the start of U.S. server 2, play long enough and you will be #1 too.