Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 20th October 2018, 06:16 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default Xp break? Fastest way to level up?

https://forum.sfgame.de/showthread.php?t=59369?t=59369
http://forum.sfgame.us/showthread.php?t=3656
So I've been reading these ancient posts that totally contradict and I'm just so confused, should you save dungeons for xp breaks or not?
Old 23rd October 2018, 09:22 AM
Greenhorn

Well that is subject of ongoing discusions, the "Xp break" as it was dealed with in iudex post is no longer existent, meaning that the sharp cut steps in the xp curve that were normaly addressed by this term are now smoothed out and you get less exp over time. Furthermore you have to know that from Lvl 393 on every level costs 1.5 billion ep (edit: ofcause here is an decimal point^^) and the ep you get from your quests and anything else except dungeons is getting less per level instead.

For your question this means in general: the longer you stay on lower levels (393+) the more exp you can get with your quests there. It's hard to say where you should do your dungeons than, because this stays true on every level. What you can definitely say is that it has no sense to foster your dungeon progress unnormaly after level 393, most people just do them as they fall.

Last edited by Acclamator; 24th October 2018 at 10:06 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Acclamator For This Useful Post:
Annihilation (23rd October 2018)
Old 23rd October 2018, 12:54 PM
Epic Raid Leader

I wouldn't quite agree. It is true that on lower levels with each level you need more XP for the next one. BUT you also earn a bit more XP from missions.
Also XP from Dungeons is a fixed amount (always the same). And with each level you earn more gold from missions.

With all that said it is advised to do dungeons as fast as possible to gain levels quickly. That will boost your income and allow to develop faster.
I would guess that this would be the recommended tactic till at least level 300, maybe even 350.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arturu For This Useful Post:
Acclamator (24th October 2018), Annihilation (23rd October 2018)
Old 23rd October 2018, 06:25 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Ah that clears up things a lot
Thanks for replying!
Old 24th October 2018, 10:05 AM
Greenhorn

Totally agree with Arturu, the points i made are only relevant above 393, where your point (rising ep per level) isn't true anymore, but instead it is the exact opposide.

As Level 400 is achieved very fast this days, I think one can call anything among that the low levels ^^