Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 31st July 2014, 05:30 PM
Golden Shroomer

Default about the /album chat command

It would be nice if it did more then just show you a number in your scrapbook as currently you cant look at other ppls gear and see the numbers. would help out a lot if you could as some items they look so much alike in color that it is gard to tell if they have the one you need. example old club if u use the command top right club and botton left also bottom right look a lot alike but number when using the command are 793, 794 and 796. now if we could see those number when we hover over a players gear so much easier then guess work and waiting 10 minutes if we were wrong.

Last edited by bobo baggins; 31st July 2014 at 05:42 PM.
Old 1st August 2014, 01:55 AM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
It would be nice if it did more then just show you a number in your scrapbook as currently you cant look at other ppls gear and see the numbers. would help out a lot if you could as some items they look so much alike in color that it is gard to tell if they have the one you need. example old club if u use the command top right club and botton left also bottom right look a lot alike but number when using the command are 793, 794 and 796. now if we could see those number when we hover over a players gear so much easier then guess work and waiting 10 minutes if we were wrong.
From what i understand from above hard to read text:

I don't see the use and people have been doing without for years so i would say: no its not broke, so don't fix it

I rather see Playa spend their time fixing all other current bugs and mistranslations before other things are done

Old 1st August 2014, 02:02 AM
Golden Shroomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spruitje View Post
From what i understand from above hard to read text:

I don't see the use and people have been doing without for years so i would say: no its not broke, so don't fix it

I rather see Playa spend their time fixing all other current bugs and mistranslations before other things are done
then don't use it I know plenty of players that are new to the game or have just gotten frustrated trying to find items this would help and is actually easier then changing arena.

PS stop trolling
Old 1st August 2014, 02:50 AM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo baggins View Post
then don't use it I know plenty of players that are new to the game or have just gotten frustrated trying to find items this would help and is actually easier then changing arena.

PS stop trolling
I don't think it would be possible
This is a Flash game and it can take like a year to develop such a feature

PS Please read your own posts and at least TRY to use proper grammar and fix some errors before you send
Do you know there is a preview button that you can use to read something before you actually post it?
Even this thread-topic has a typo

PPS I was NOT trolling and gave a PERFECLTY REASONABLE SUGGESTION why Playa should NOT focus on silly things like this and start fixing the rest FIRST

Old 1st August 2014, 02:58 PM
Community Manager

bobo and Spruitje Discussions are fine and everything but please remember to keep calm. No "stop trolling" (bobo) comments and no "can't you read" (Spruitje) comments (in the other thread). Let's maintain the friendly atmosphere without getting to hot-tempered.

Thank you.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
nijland123 (2nd August 2014), Spruitje (1st August 2014)
Old 2nd August 2014, 09:22 PM
Golden Shroomer

I posted the same thing on the US forums and getting positive replies abt it even those who have finished their scrapbooks.