Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 25th January 2014, 09:29 PM
fidget fidget is offline
Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 121
Default BEER

I am wearing the belt, who gives me 1 free beer!
I have 0 mushrooms and i want to drink!
I push the button and tells me I haven't enough mushrooms!
Is that right?
Because, I need that free beer!
When i have at least 1 mushroom, i drink the FREE beer, no problem.
Although, it still shows me i need 1 mushroom.
The mushroom does not spends, but now that I have 0 mushrooms i cant drink the free beer! WHY
__________________
S1.sfgame.gr -> magosmpala
S2.sfgame.gr -> SilverBeaver21
w1.sfgame.net->Decimate
W11.sfgame.net -> magosmpalas
w13.sfgame.net -> SilverBeaver
  #2  
Old 26th January 2014, 12:23 AM
Peyia's Avatar
Peyia Peyia is offline
Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Gilde: UK forum
Posts: 128
Default

No no no, you can drink up to 10 mushroom beers to use for thirst everyday (of course this costs 10 mushrooms) If you have the scroll that goes on your belt, this allows you to drink 11 mushroom beers for thirst everyday (you need 11 mushrooms) It's not free beer. Quite sad actually, this scroll only works for people with a lot of shrooms
  #3  
Old 26th January 2014, 12:24 AM
Peyia's Avatar
Peyia Peyia is offline
Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Gilde: UK forum
Posts: 128
Default

Accidentaly posted twice, smilie messed up lol.
  #4  
Old 26th January 2014, 12:52 AM
GeorgeKen's Avatar
GeorgeKen GeorgeKen is offline
Epic Raid Leader
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gilde: UK forum
Posts: 620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyia View Post
Accidentaly posted twice, smilie messed up lol.
Fixed it for you
__________________
*************************************
Hi, I'm George the Greek!
You can find me in UK server 1
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
*************************************
  #5  
Old 26th January 2014, 01:49 AM
krhth krhth is offline
Mushroom Collector
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 71
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyia View Post
No no no, you can drink up to 10 mushroom beers to use for thirst everyday (of course this costs 10 mushrooms) If you have the scroll that goes on your belt, this allows you to drink 11 mushroom beers for thirst everyday (you need 11 mushrooms) It's not free beer. Quite sad actually, this scroll only works for people with a lot of shrooms
As a matter of fact i think it is free. The first beer out of the 11 is free indeed.

And fidget is right. Though i haven't been to 0 shrooms i have heard it from some people. I believe it is some kind of visual bug.
Fidget think of it like the missed calls on mobiles. If you dont have some credit left you cant make the call even if it's not supposed to be asnswered and therefore free.
Plus you can always get 1 shroom with the first mission of the day
The Following User Says Thank You to krhth For This Useful Post:
fidget (26th January 2014)
  #6  
Old 26th January 2014, 10:09 AM
fidget fidget is offline
Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 121
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krhth View Post
As a matter of fact i think it is free. The first beer out of the 11 is free indeed.

And fidget is right. Though i haven't been to 0 shrooms i have heard it from some people. I believe it is some kind of visual bug.
Fidget think of it like the missed calls on mobiles. If you dont have some credit left you cant make the call even if it's not supposed to be asnswered and therefore free.
Plus you can always get 1 shroom with the first mission of the day
Anyway, i reached level 122 with a dungeon...
But for some people who play with no money, that beer is just usefull!
__________________
S1.sfgame.gr -> magosmpala
S2.sfgame.gr -> SilverBeaver21
w1.sfgame.net->Decimate
W11.sfgame.net -> magosmpalas
w13.sfgame.net -> SilverBeaver
  #7  
Old 26th January 2014, 10:39 AM
Peyia's Avatar
Peyia Peyia is offline
Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Gilde: UK forum
Posts: 128
Default

It's not free. I spent 11 mushrooms on thirst today. The scroll as far as I know, does not give you free beer. That's Oktoberfest
  #8  
Old 26th January 2014, 10:43 AM
fidget fidget is offline
Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 121
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyia View Post
It's not free. I spent 11 mushrooms on thirst today. The scroll as far as I know, does not give you free beer. That's Oktoberfest
you are wrong!
the 1st beer you drink everyday, it's ALWAYS free! I don't know why, but it keeps shows me that I need 1 mushroom. The mushroom is not spend, but if you have 0 mushrooms, you can't drink the free beer
__________________
S1.sfgame.gr -> magosmpala
S2.sfgame.gr -> SilverBeaver21
w1.sfgame.net->Decimate
W11.sfgame.net -> magosmpalas
w13.sfgame.net -> SilverBeaver

Last edited by fidget; 26th January 2014 at 10:46 AM.
  #9  
Old 26th January 2014, 10:45 AM
Peyia's Avatar
Peyia Peyia is offline
Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Gilde: UK forum
Posts: 128
Default

...
  #10  
Old 26th January 2014, 10:47 AM
fidget fidget is offline
Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 121
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyia View Post
...
that's spam
__________________
S1.sfgame.gr -> magosmpala
S2.sfgame.gr -> SilverBeaver21
w1.sfgame.net->Decimate
W11.sfgame.net -> magosmpalas
w13.sfgame.net -> SilverBeaver
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'