Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 4th April 2015, 02:51 PM
Weekend Hero

Gilde: UK forum
Default toilet max

Quick question - Does the toilet have a maximum aura level?

merlin
Old 4th April 2015, 03:07 PM
Farm Hand

I think I read somewhere that max level is 66. Not 100% sure, but strong 80%+
The Following User Says Thank You to bwana For This Useful Post:
merlination (4th April 2015)
Old 4th April 2015, 04:31 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Yes, 66 is max aura lvl, but you can still fill it up for epics.

http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showpost...03&postcount=1
Old 4th April 2015, 08:36 PM
Mighty Hero

hmm - it says:
... "You can still flush the toilet to get new epics if your Aura is 66 or higher but will not be increased anymore."

I wonder why it says "or higher"? Is there any other way to increase aura than to flush the toilet?
Also - I dont see the point in limiting the max aura level.
Old 4th April 2015, 10:04 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

The reason to limit the max aura level is so that players don't get OP since considering from player figures that for each lvl u gain in aura a 3 stat epic gains 4 points.

so example b4 aura a lvl 200 players could find a 3 stat epic for say 225 points per stat bonus. now say same player has a lvl 10 aura that same epic gained 40 more points per stat bonus so that it now has 265 per stat bonus.

hopefully this helps explain y they put a cap on it.
Old 5th April 2015, 06:41 AM
Mighty Hero

I understand the aura math :-); it is good for the additional bonus on items you get/purchase. The higher aura, the better bonus. That's the main reason for putting things in the toilet (well, for me at least).
The "goal" of the game is getting still stronger - by leveling and by increasing your stats. Aura helps in this direction so I still dont get why there is a limit to the aura and why the limit is 66. (I dont know what OP is an acronym for). Limiting the aura blocks part of the game for me (once I get there in a distant future ;-) ). I will stop purchasing the same number of epics as they will not give me much better than what my character already has. This will lead to me purchasing less mushrooms.
Old 5th April 2015, 05:49 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasker View Post
I understand the aura math :-); it is good for the additional bonus on items you get/purchase. The higher aura, the better bonus. That's the main reason for putting things in the toilet (well, for me at least).
The "goal" of the game is getting still stronger - by leveling and by increasing your stats. Aura helps in this direction so I still dont get why there is a limit to the aura and why the limit is 66. (I dont know what OP is an acronym for). Limiting the aura blocks part of the game for me (once I get there in a distant future ;-) ). I will stop purchasing the same number of epics as they will not give me much better than what my character already has. This will lead to me purchasing less mushrooms.
Even if you throw epics on the toilet daily you will need 1147 days to reach the cap. Double that if you throw normal items.
So basicly its a pretty distant goal to reach.

Besides that, aura level increases the chances of finding epics on the shops. Without a limit on the aura level you could (theoretically) reach a point where epics is a certainty on the shop. I guess this was a thought when they set the limit.
The Following User Says Thank You to krhth For This Useful Post:
Ctrl_Alt_Delete_F4 (14th December 2016)
Old 5th April 2015, 09:30 PM
Mighty Hero

"aura level increases the chances of finding epics on the shops."
Have not heard that before - or observed it... It still cost a huge amount of mushrooms to get a new "wardrobe" during epic weekends. At times, I have to refresh 30-40 times to ge a new epic... even if that is the case, that aura increases the chance of finding epics (which I doubt) - playa could simply put a cap on the percentage for finding epics and let the aura increase so that we keep on sacrificing epics to the "gods".
The Following User Says Thank You to slasker For This Useful Post:
banexx91 (6th April 2015)
Old 5th April 2015, 09:46 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasker View Post
"aura level increases the chances of finding epics on the shops."
Have not heard that before - or observed it... It still cost a huge amount of mushrooms to get a new "wardrobe" during epic weekends. At times, I have to refresh 30-40 times to ge a new epic... even if that is the case, that aura increases the chance of finding epics (which I doubt) - playa could simply put a cap on the percentage for finding epics and let the aura increase so that we keep on sacrificing epics to the "gods".
Ive read the phrase "higher chance for better items" on arcane toilet's faq on my country's forum a while ago, so i prolly misunderstood the meaning My bad.
Old 6th April 2015, 02:10 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Well As for better change part that is suppose to mean higher quality like the higher stat bonuses. even when u cap u will be able to drop items in for companions not sure on flushing as haven't seen or heard anything on that part.

as for why they decided on lvl 66 as the cap no idea but they did not the only time lvl 66 has been used for an end point or start point of a feature.