Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 10th May 2015, 06:10 AM
Mushroom Collector

Default Monster toughness

Since the upgrade monsters seem to have got a lot tougher. At first I put it down to the mis-function of the glove bonus but the issue persists. Guild dungeons are harder, guild demons are harder and to cap it all I lost a quest battle - my first in at least two years! What has changed?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maharg For This Useful Post:
banexx91 (10th May 2015), Morrie (10th May 2015)
Old 10th May 2015, 04:15 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

what has most likely changed is your luck with the random generator. but it is possible they did tweek some things to make certain things harder but I doubt it as Playa is usually open abt any changes they have made.

Yes they are usually tight lipped b4 the changes but I have yet to see them be the same once it is rolled out. they might not tell us how they changed it but they would say they did.
Old 12th May 2015, 07:09 AM
Epic Hero

Gilde: NL forum

My personal dungeon was almost done.
But now.......
Every day the monsters gets stronger and stronger.
My opinion: before the update players with a high level wouldn't get 10% xp on there monster back the next day (but less than 10%), the only way they made a chance to defeat them. After the update the 10% is back.

For a while I was weaker in fights with other monsters, but I regained that strenght (don't know if I got it through training or through a mini update or so.
What I don't know for sure is that the damagerange I could do with my weapon changed (got lower) since the update. But I can't prove that or look back to see if that's true or not.

Nr. 1 NL2

So addicted
Old 12th May 2015, 08:10 PM
Weekend Hero

I totally agree with this. The monsters are a lot stronger than they were before the update. We all are a lot stronger than a few weeks ago, but it looks like that every day we are becoming weaker or the monsters stronger.
Old 13th May 2015, 08:39 PM
Mighty Hero

Same thing here. Had my dungeon down at 75% before the upgrade. After the upgrade, it quickly climbed up to 100% again... Last Wednesday, it finally looked like the they had "nerfed" the monsters again (as stated somewhere in a thread) - but it seems like the bosses are back at harder strength now. I will have to wait to have my character being some levels stronger before I am back to something comparable to before the upgrade :-(. Strange they are not mentioning this... It has been reckoned as they have tried to "nerf" the monsters again. I just wonder what they tried to fix, and why they dont just return to the old "formula"...

Last edited by slasker; 13th May 2015 at 09:48 PM.
Old 24th May 2015, 06:21 PM
Mushroom Collector

Unhappy

Good example today. Attacked the guild demon (a warrior with 73k strength). First strike did 450k damage. But my minimum damage is 1.5m - less 50% armour makes a min of 750k. I am a warrior too so my strength should not be reduced. How does that work???
Old 25th May 2015, 03:59 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Remember that the figures for damage and other stats in pvp or any battle if done based off fighting a player/mob the same level as you. demon portal is a completely different beast though with op con plus we don't know what kind of armor they have which will effect damage they take.

I can tell you this the update did not change anything when it comes to DP as I had same issue as morrie but this happened way b4 the update but I had my mob down to abt 20% and even less and had it go between 20%-60%+ for like 3 months b4 I finally wore it down to under 10% but still took another 3 weeks once I got to that point to finally have a good crit day to beat it. next mob I took out in 2 weeks and the one after that.

So I say don't blame the update it is just the nature of the beast.