Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 27th June 2016, 06:47 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default Lucky Coins Idea

Hello Guys i am Now Playing Shakes & Fidget for over 6 Years.

And In My Experience The Leaders Just get More Inpatient & Money Greeding.

I Mean we got Now in 4 or 5 Server which get Released 1 Month after the Last and Player tend more and More quit the others.

So i thought how we can reward the Patient Player who dont have the Money for 50% Mount or 300 thurst .

I think that beside the Dr.abuwubudubuhuhuschubu Lucky couns should be Made be available to buy also the 10 Beer Daily so we can give People who like the game but cant pay the Money play it active and have also more Challenge for other Player to maybe also make other start spend money.

But when it Keep go like this Shakes & Fidget is within Next 12-24 Month Ruined
The Following User Says Thank You to Xhaviour For This Useful Post:
banexx91 (30th June 2016)
Old 27th June 2016, 10:52 PM
Epic Hero

That sounds like a fair idea.Make beer costs 10-20 coins or even more and it should be cool : )
The Following User Says Thank You to Borb For This Useful Post:
banexx91 (30th June 2016)
Old 29th June 2016, 09:57 AM
Mushroom Collector

really?

To make sense for this thing, a beer should be 100 coins or more .... not less.

Why?

We mushroomers buy the to get the advantage of the ten beers.

If everybody could get it easily for 30-40 vids, like you suggest, playa wouldn't make enough money anymore.

That suggestions sounds for me like: give me something free, because i dont want to pay .... if you dont want to, then you have to keep an eye on your shrooms and can't do something we shroomers do.

For me and all shroomers here ( which will agree ) .... /against it
Old 29th June 2016, 11:51 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasi View Post
really?

To make sense for this thing, a beer should be 100 coins or more .... not less.

Why?

We mushroomers buy the to get the advantage of the ten beers.

If everybody could get it easily for 30-40 vids, like you suggest, playa wouldn't make enough money anymore.

That suggestions sounds for me like: give me something free, because i dont want to pay .... if you dont want to, then you have to keep an eye on your shrooms and can't do something we shroomers do.

For me and all shroomers here ( which will agree ) .... /against it
Shakes & fidget is closely to its end.

they end up by keep doing what they do now, every month 1 new server they are More then Enough Money Greedy.

Earlier when you could finance your Beer with Shrooms from Videos server was active because more then 100 People could Pay the 10 Beers.

But show me 1 Server from the Last 10 got Released where 2 Guilds Fight for Rank 1 ? you can show me just 1 ? no its always only 1 guild which has such huge lead because other server has more or less 0 active playing people
Old 29th June 2016, 12:34 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhaviour View Post
But show me 1 Server from the Last 10 got Released where 2 Guilds Fight for Rank 1 ? you can show me just 1 ? no its always only 1 guild which has such huge lead because other server has more or less 0 active playing people
Look at w8. i'm in it and there are three guilds fighting for the lead .... so don't tell me, if mushrooms would be for free or you can get it from the vids, you would get a better rate, people play this game .... don't think so .... and there's only 1 guild with the lead .... for the old servers after 5 years it might be, but also on s1 there are guilds starting to get the number one ....
Old 29th June 2016, 04:02 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Gilde: UK forum

I've seen posts about S&F being "dead" since 2013. The activity of the international servers proves you wrong mate i am sorry. This is a 7 year old game and still people sign up in new servers daily by hundreds if not thousands.

Just as Wasi said, your post in my opinion is more or less another post of trying to get the game completely free while the developers work for charity. (ads system didnt work cause simply some people wanted to ruin that by using third-party programs)
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgeKen For This Useful Post:
Wasi (29th June 2016)
Old 29th June 2016, 11:00 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Ok looks like it is time for another long post from me. ( I know great wind bag is at it again lol) Ok as most know we had a way to get free thirst it was videos for shrooms as George said cheaters ruined that for everyone. then we had the fox mount ( kinda wish they would add that somehow to the wheel or some other way) then we had the revamp and got a wheel and coins. Not what we once had but if I recall there is a shroom wedge on there (yes I know there is just had to put a little sarcasm in there just how I roll) To say free players don't get a chance to play like the big boys once in awhile is wrong. you get at least 1 shroom a day from first quest and depending on number of coins and luck can get the other 9.

I play but as a shroomer and free depending on the server. It is a matter of knowing how to get the most out of your shrooms you get. I have told a lot of guild members this and those that follow it tend to do well.

Always have at least 50 shrooms on hand. why you ask well this is why. when you get a epic item, Poel or just decide to get the 50% mount for a weekend event you want to get more out of you will always have the shrooms. Also if lucky and can build those 50 shrooms up to say 100 you could do the 320 thirst for a few days and still have your 50 left in the end.

Remember it takes paying players to keep a game running if you make it not worth paying by giving them an advantage over free players that they think is worth paying for you have no game no matter how active. Also any online game the biggest group is your free players. from my experience Playa has done a great job of making it fair to the free player by making all aspects of the game available to everyone. They also made it worth it for ppl to pay to play as well by making it quicker to level easier to buy the good stuff and as for fortress for the whales it gave them something that not even most shroomers would pay for to max. ( yes there was at least 1 player who used shrooms to max out fortress. on a 2+ year old US server that doesn't have a ton of activity)

closing thought. Saying not getting free shrooms is killing the game imo is invalid.