Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 14th June 2016, 01:45 PM
Farm Hand

I wonder if this suggestion have any chance to be realized. Maybe someone from the team could tell us? For many players who wait for new items for weeks its really bad when they find usable item without slot.

I think than new gem which adds a slot its better idea to add a new scroll to witch. It could also take more time to fulfill it and also cost more gold then other scrolls. But of course I have no idea if its feasible. Maybe she could sell you this "scroll" and then you use it on the item like you do with gems.

MagnificentBeast - Battle Mage / w27

Last edited by Nate; 14th June 2016 at 01:47 PM.
Old 14th June 2016, 11:25 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
I wonder if this suggestion have any chance to be realized. Maybe someone from the team could tell us? For many players who wait for new items for weeks its really bad when they find usable item without slot.

I think than new gem which adds a slot its better idea to add a new scroll to witch. It could also take more time to fulfill it and also cost more gold then other scrolls. But of course I have no idea if its feasible. Maybe she could sell you this "scroll" and then you use it on the item like you do with gems.
Any suggestion has a chance to be added to the game. As for a dev coming on and saying anything that wont happen as they are busy fixing bugs and working on possible new content. Be assured that Leander passes on all suggestions to them.
Old 15th June 2016, 05:49 AM
Farm Hand

That is a good news. My experience from another browser game is different. Since Playa has big money from Epic event, this could take away some money from them. Thats the reason I was asking if there is a chance. Good to know, most of the players would benefit from this suggestion as far as it doesnt cost mushrooms.

Last edited by Nate; 15th June 2016 at 05:50 AM.
Old 22nd June 2016, 11:11 PM
Epic Hero

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
That is a good news. My experience from another browser game is different. Since Playa has big money from Epic event, this could take away some money from them. Thats the reason I was asking if there is a chance. Good to know, most of the players would benefit from this suggestion as far as it doesnt cost mushrooms.
I stopped to spend on epic weekend. It is pointless after gems.
Old 4th July 2016, 08:14 PM
Farm Hand

I cleared 3 floors in 13th floor dungeon today. Got three epics. All three stat. Only one with slot...this is ruining game for non mushroom players since I have still some equip from lvl 200, now I am 239. Really stupid.