Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 26th November 2017, 02:26 AM
Greenhorn

Default Getting punted back to my character screen - maintenance messages

Hi. I'm wondering why it seems like today and for the past few days in a row I have been getting booted back to my characters screen with a "maintenance" message that occurs more than, I would say, 6 times a day.

I can kinda' understand if there's some specific server maintenance once per day, maybe at a specific time for each server, but I've been getting this a great deal the past several days or so, about 6 times or more per day.

This is the message I get. I just now got another of these, which is about two so far since I came in about 1/2 hour ago or so:

"Server cannot be reached"
"The server cannot be reached due to server maintenance. Please try again later."

This was while I was on with Dezzie Demona on W19.

Last edited by Lady Kendra; 26th November 2017 at 02:35 AM.
Old 26th November 2017, 09:27 AM
Epic Hero

It's just Playas optimization They have tested on s1de (same errors) and after good response they installed this bug on others servers

It's all about help players enjoy the game
Old 26th November 2017, 12:13 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

There was no Bug installed after good response.

The Patch contains a optimization part and this part leads to extended Server load for a limited time. Some Servers react unexpected. This is under observation by Playa (Holle, German Forum).
Old 26th November 2017, 07:06 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronios View Post
There was no Bug installed after good response.

The Patch contains a optimization part and this part leads to extended Server load for a limited time. Some Servers react unexpected. This is under observation by Playa (Holle, German Forum).
"unexpected"? Same thing was on s1de way before they installed it on other servers. They knew about that issue but still decided to install bug
Old 27th November 2017, 05:55 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Anyone know what is being "optimized" by the patch?
I don't notice much changes (or maybe I have miss the post regarding the patch), except it is now harder to log in thru my bookmark (sometimes need to key in username & password although i dont have to do that previously) on browser, and getting disconnected several times daily...
Old 27th November 2017, 01:07 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

The patch improves performance only without a visible change.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 28th November 2017, 04:45 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Kendra View Post
Hi. I'm wondering why it seems like today and for the past few days in a row I have been getting booted back to my characters screen with a "maintenance" message that occurs more than, I would say, 6 times a day.

I can kinda' understand if there's some specific server maintenance once per day, maybe at a specific time for each server, but I've been getting this a great deal the past several days or so, about 6 times or more per day.

This is the message I get. I just now got another of these, which is about two so far since I came in about 1/2 hour ago or so:

"Server cannot be reached"
"The server cannot be reached due to server maintenance. Please try again later."

This was while I was on with Dezzie Demona on W19.
For the last 5 hours I am experiencing the same issue today for the first time on World 17.

However I am disconnecting every 30 seconds or so, with the "Server cannot be reached message"

"The server cannot be reached due to server maintenance."

"Please try again later". I can't even complete an arena, or dungeon fight before getting the message! The game is totally unplayable for me at the moment!

I did report the issue to support with a ticket!

Can you please request them to try to resolve this issue as quickly as possible? Nine hours later, the server issue is as bad as ever! I can live with 6 or 7 disconnects daily. However every 30 seconds or so, means that game play is no longer viable, until the server issue is resolved!

Last edited by Howie; 28th November 2017 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Updating information
Old 28th November 2017, 07:17 PM
Community Manager

I tested it on w17 without problems.

Old 29th November 2017, 06:05 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
I tested it on w17 without problems.
Sadly the issue is definitely not resolved yet Leander - All of my guildies have the same issue still! I know others also are having problems on W17 - It is still crashing every few minutes or less! Hopefully there will be a fix soon
Old 29th November 2017, 06:34 PM
Community Manager

We will fix it as soon as possible.