Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > W1 Net > Guild Introduction & Recruitment

Notices

Guild Introduction & Recruitment Introduce your guild and recruit new members!

Old 27th July 2015, 09:51 PM
Hatchling

Arrow Interested in Against All Odds SF?

AGAINST ALL ODDS SF WANTS YOU

Hello all! My name is Mail and I am a loyal representative of SF Illuminati! The guild was founded on June 23rd by El Pistolero.

We are an international guild with members from all over the world. Our guild chat is mainly English but sometimes its German, Czech, Polish, or French.
We have a very busy chat, and a very friendly atmosphere. This server is international, so why not join an international guild where you can meet players from around the world in a competitive, active, community!

Currently we do raids every week, but we need stronger players to help contribute to our raids! We also do guild battles twice a day on the days that we don't do a raid

We no longer need shroomers as we have 110% bonuses currently, but gold is appreciated, and we usually ask for our members to donate their 10h of city guard!

We would love if you joined us send your application to join to El Pistolero, or Mail!

Become legendary today with SF Illuminati!

Last edited by Mail; 17th January 2016 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Name change!
Old 6th August 2015, 07:10 AM
Hatchling

Wow! Since the first post, we have grown greatly! We also completed the sixth raid the other day, easy peasy! We now have 112% bonuses.

Currently we are only accepting players above lvl 60... unless you are a super active player below lvl 60 using 250-300 thirst, with a 50% mount, and at least a 40% scrapbook. Apply today with your application, send it to Mail

We are also in great need of a player above lvl 90, they would greatly contribute to our guild. You would be the star!

I'll update again soon!
Old 6th August 2015, 05:50 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Illuminati confirmed.
Mail (20th September 2015)
Old 19th August 2015, 11:01 PM
Hatchling

Wow! A lot has happened since I last updated. We got to 116% bonuses, and we have so much gold, everyone has been donating their 10h of city guard and its really paying off

We also got a BUNCH of players over lvl 100!

5 to be exact, but it will be 6 tomorrow, early congrats to Maharg!

If anyone wants to join, just message me in-game! We have 3 spots available

Our current requirements to join are
-Lvl 70+
-atleast 100 thirst
-Active in guild activities such as chat, guild raids, and dungeons
Old 30th August 2015, 06:21 AM
Hatchling

Exclamation

122% BONUSES!

We recently did back to back raids and now we have enough already for another raid.. but we aren't quite strong enough for the next raid yet. We believe we can beat it next week, unless we had a strong player over lvl 100+ or a a few... to join us! We can give you a great community, with a very active chat.

We will let anyone who uses 300 thirst join us, no matter the level, but we really could use players over lvl 100+ joining us!

Join for constant raids, guild battles, great teamship, and a lovely environment.

Message me in game @ Mail!
Old 17th September 2015, 01:42 AM
Hatchling

Default 128% BONUSES, HUGE INCREASE.

Hello all, in the time since the last update we got 128% bonuses, not going to lie, thats pretty impressive

How did we achieve such a feat? we got some competitive, high level, friendly chatty new members who helped us achieve this! We will be getting 130% bonuses after this weekend!

We have one spot available, think you would be a good fit for our active, growing community? send a message to Mail in game, or El Pistolero in game!

We also achieved our highest guild rank ever, 28! Way to go team!
Old 25th September 2015, 01:26 AM
Hatchling

Exclamation The fortress, and 130% bonuses!

The new fortress update is HUGE why not join our guild and learn about the new update with 49 other active, friendly, competitive players! Our chat has been full with discussion about the fortress update.

We also recently got 130% bonuses, and we have established ourselves in the top 30!

The guild is doing great, come join us

We will accept any player who uses 300 thirst and has a 50% mount! But it would be great if we had someone over lvl 110+ join us

Old 30th September 2015, 11:34 PM
Hatchling

Exclamation RAID HELP WANTED ! ! !

Hello everyone, Mail here. We tried to do the 15th raid today ( Myth's and Mysteries ) but alas.. we were so close.. with the hydra having less than 300k HP

We are giving it another shot in a few days.

We want to do back to back raids.. but in order to do that, we need some strong new faces in our guild. Having some new members over lvl 150+ would really make a huge difference.

We have a lot to offer you, a great environment, a very, very, VERY busy chat.. I am sure all the members in our guild could tell you about that, and we also have pretty solid bonuses of 130%!

If you dont want to join, thats okay too.. but we would love if you helped us with a few raids, then you could go back to your home

If you want to join us permanently, or just do some raid help, message me ingame!

Hope to hear back from someone!
Old 12th October 2015, 03:36 AM
Hatchling

Exclamation Raids..Raids...Raids...You guessed it...RAIDS!

Hello all! Mail here again, well, the guild forum area for W1 seems pretty quiet lately for the most part...

But you better believe that SF Illuminati is NOT quiet!! We got 3 new members join us the last week, and we welcomed them all with open arms!

We have 132% bonuses right now, but as the title says, we are going to be doing some raids for the next little while, we are doing 2 back-to-back!

And guess what, no one even needs to donate gold, because a few of us donated a couple million a few weeks ago, so we have enough gold to last a loooong time

Oh! We also have 2 spots available as two of our members decided to take a break from the game, so if you want to join a very active, chatty, international guild, we are the place for you!

I hope to hear from you
Old 1st November 2015, 09:37 PM
Hatchling

Default We are still growing stronger!

Wow! Its been a long time since I updated.. I hope everyone had a great, spooky halloween, filled with lots of treats and very few tricks

Sf Illuminati has been doing very good of late! We had a great new player named Violet Wolf recently joining us, and we also beat 2 raids! We currently have 136% bonuses for now..We are doing the next raid on tuesday!

We have been super active of late, usually having 49/50 on raid attempts, as well as attacks! We have one free spot and we would love if you chose to join us.

Unfortunetly, we had to kick our friend Vare from the guild, as he was unactive for a while. We really could use another player that is lvl 200+ to join us as we try to beat raid Extraterra IV!

If you have any questions, concerns, anything, message me in game

-Mail

Tags
guild, raids, recruitment