Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 24th April 2014, 02:36 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default Is there a way to systematically find the scrapbook items?

I am wondering if someone could give me a few tips or a link to a tutorial on how to increase the number of items in my scrapbook. I am kinda stuck at 63% and I really want it somewhere near 90%.

I am almost lvl 200 in the game and I noticed that some low and high level items might be missing from mages/warriors. Mage/warrior items are at their lowest at about 50%.

Any thoughts on this?
Old 24th April 2014, 03:06 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Just enter a rank in the Hall of Fame, for example 11111...attack the first player in the list. Enter the HoF again, enter the same number...attack the second player in the list. Pay attention if new items are added to your scrapbook. Proceed with other players...or enter a new number.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 24th April 2014, 03:17 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Just enter a rank in the Hall of Fame, for example 11111...attack the first player in the list. Enter the HoF again, enter the same number...attack the second player in the list. Pay attention if new items are added to your scrapbook. Proceed with other players...or enter a new number.
Thanks. I thought of this before and did it with a few players, but didnt really seem to be able to find new items. It seems to be a tedious process.....I gotta give it another go.
Old 24th April 2014, 05:04 PM
Community Manager

If no items are added just change the number. 22222, 33333, 44444...

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 24th April 2014, 06:58 PM
Mushroom Collector

Here is a list of tips for filling the scrapbook as soon as possible:

1. Certain group of items appear on certain groups of levels.
For example you will find the starting weapons in the region of 1-10 level (regardless the class)

I would say there are about 10 groups of levels for each "set" appearing on the scrapbook.
(1-5, 5-10, 10-15, 15-20, 20-25, 25-30, 30-35, 35-40, 40-45, 45-50)
So according to what you are looking for, you know where to look. Same rule applies to the epics but with different groups. Those groups are as follows:
1-50, 50-100, 150-200, 200+
This doesn't mean that you can't find certain items on higher levels, but you definetely will not find certain items on lower levels.

2. I would suggest attacking randomly until you fill 60-70% of your book. After that you need to look for each item individually.
Some rules you need to follow:
a. Valuable items (necklace, ring and token) are common for all 3 classes, so don't bother looking for those. They will come naturally along the way.

b. Start your search with warrior's items and specifically the warrior's weapons. It is the larger group of items and filling those stickers will result into much progress. Continue with the rest of warrior items, scout-mage items and leave the valuables for last.

c. Each time you start a search focus on ONE group of items. Weapons only, armor only, headgear only etc. Your eye will be fixed on one spot of your screen resulting in an easier search while you browse hall of fame.

d. While you browse on hall of fame using arrows on toon's picture you can click on either "Rank" or "Honor" to return on the exact spot on the hall of fame instead of going back to hall of fame and type a certain rank. This will save you a lot of time, trust me.

e. Make a list of "targets" while you wait for the 10 minutes between the attacks.

3. You can ask guild members to extract their weapon in order to get a sticker you can't get otherwise, because the opponent is of higher level. Even one sticker (.06% bonus exp) is worth any lost honor or gold.

4. If you haven't completed the Magic Mirror, don't bother working on the City guard. Use the time to fill your scrapbook as soon as possible. It's worth it.

5. About monsters.. The only thing you need to worry about are the stickers from guild dungeons. You need to know that it's not obligatory to take part in each and every dungeon to get the stickers. For example you might not have stickers from dungeons 1 through 10 but taking part in dungeon 11 will get you ALL 11 stickers.

6. Epics that come from the toilet are not in the scrapbook. So don't waste any attacks for those. You can find those epics here

7. You can type the /album command in the guild chat. This command will give each item on the scrapbook a unique number. You can ask guild members for certain items telling them this unique number.

8. And the most important thing of course is knowing what the item you are looking for looks like.
You can have a look at a completed album here. Also making an account on that site allows you to highlight the items you have already found narrowing your search.

And there is also a simple programm with a completed album which allows you to click and zoom each item individually. This will help you a lot when it comes to items with slight differences. I have uploaded the programm here. There is also a youtube guide but it's on greek so i won't share that. It's very simple actually. Just run the application and double click on as many items as you wish.

9. Finally, you can cross check the targets i mentioned on 2e in order to find multiple items on one individual, thus making the minimum attacks possible. But that is in fact too much effort

I'll add anything else that pops to mind

PS:
10. Items you have on your inventory are not automaticly added to your scrapbook. You have to equip them, press on "Character" and then you get the stickers.

11. Items you equip on tower followers will be added to your scrapbook as well.

Last edited by krhth; 24th April 2014 at 08:47 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krhth For This Useful Post:
Gabe (27th April 2014), Leander (25th April 2014)
Old 26th April 2014, 03:48 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by krhth View Post
Here is a list of tips for filling the scrapbook as soon as possible:

1. Certain group of items appear on certain groups of levels.
For example you will find the starting weapons in the region of 1-10 level (regardless the class)

I would say there are about 10 groups of levels for each "set" appearing on the scrapbook.
(1-5, 5-10, 10-15, 15-20, 20-25, 25-30, 30-35, 35-40, 40-45, 45-50)
So according to what you are looking for, you know where to look. Same rule applies to the epics but with different groups. Those groups are as follows:
1-50, 50-100, 150-200, 200+
This doesn't mean that you can't find certain items on higher levels, but you definetely will not find certain items on lower levels.

2. I would suggest attacking randomly until you fill 60-70% of your book. After that you need to look for each item individually.
Some rules you need to follow:
a. Valuable items (necklace, ring and token) are common for all 3 classes, so don't bother looking for those. They will come naturally along the way.

b. Start your search with warrior's items and specifically the warrior's weapons. It is the larger group of items and filling those stickers will result into much progress. Continue with the rest of warrior items, scout-mage items and leave the valuables for last.

c. Each time you start a search focus on ONE group of items. Weapons only, armor only, headgear only etc. Your eye will be fixed on one spot of your screen resulting in an easier search while you browse hall of fame.

d. While you browse on hall of fame using arrows on toon's picture you can click on either "Rank" or "Honor" to return on the exact spot on the hall of fame instead of going back to hall of fame and type a certain rank. This will save you a lot of time, trust me.

e. Make a list of "targets" while you wait for the 10 minutes between the attacks.

3. You can ask guild members to extract their weapon in order to get a sticker you can't get otherwise, because the opponent is of higher level. Even one sticker (.06% bonus exp) is worth any lost honor or gold.

4. If you haven't completed the Magic Mirror, don't bother working on the City guard. Use the time to fill your scrapbook as soon as possible. It's worth it.

5. About monsters.. The only thing you need to worry about are the stickers from guild dungeons. You need to know that it's not obligatory to take part in each and every dungeon to get the stickers. For example you might not have stickers from dungeons 1 through 10 but taking part in dungeon 11 will get you ALL 11 stickers.

6. Epics that come from the toilet are not in the scrapbook. So don't waste any attacks for those. You can find those epics here

7. You can type the /album command in the guild chat. This command will give each item on the scrapbook a unique number. You can ask guild members for certain items telling them this unique number.

8. And the most important thing of course is knowing what the item you are looking for looks like.
You can have a look at a completed album here. Also making an account on that site allows you to highlight the items you have already found narrowing your search.

And there is also a simple programm with a completed album which allows you to click and zoom each item individually. This will help you a lot when it comes to items with slight differences. I have uploaded the programm here. There is also a youtube guide but it's on greek so i won't share that. It's very simple actually. Just run the application and double click on as many items as you wish.

9. Finally, you can cross check the targets i mentioned on 2e in order to find multiple items on one individual, thus making the minimum attacks possible. But that is in fact too much effort

I'll add anything else that pops to mind

PS:
10. Items you have on your inventory are not automaticly added to your scrapbook. You have to equip them, press on "Character" and then you get the stickers.

11. Items you equip on tower followers will be added to your scrapbook as well.
wow.....thanks a lot. This should be a sticker if it isnt yet.

By thw way.....the programme link doesnt work. Can you post it again?
Old 26th April 2014, 10:17 PM
Weekend Hero

I can make a completely new account and get a scrapbook up to 60% in 5 days. If I get the scrapbook of course.
Old 27th April 2014, 02:06 PM
Weekend Hero

Gilde: NL forum

Yeah... um... IMPOSSIBLE.
Old 27th April 2014, 02:58 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
wow.....thanks a lot. This should be a sticker if it isnt yet.

By thw way.....the programme link doesnt work. Can you post it again?
It works for me... Perhaps it has to do with your location or sth... Send me a private message with your skype to send it there if you wish. Anyone else has this problem?

And thanks for your kind words.