Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 16th July 2016, 05:42 PM
Hero

Gilde: UK forum
Default 226 levels in 22 days?

Just take a look yourself...

how is this possible?

Last edited by TheDinorhino; 16th July 2016 at 05:48 PM.
Old 16th July 2016, 09:02 PM
Epic Hero

What´s hard about that ?
Just get level 10 and get album, fill it as soon as possible - ideally that day.Upgrade your guild as soon as possible, also wait at the end of day for bonuses for quests.
Spent countless of shrooms to fight bosses so that you will gain more levels and thus more experience than anyone else. And that´s it.Not that hard.

Also, you need the ranger, because they are the best - with enough mushrooms, you can defeat almost anyone.

It´s not hard, people tend to usually suck and it´s not a problem to be no.1
Like i never bought any mushrooms, and i am at w1 in top 150 with level 325, and best level at w1 is 353. What kind of joke is that ?

Just get shrooms, be clever about it, and it´s super easy to be no.1
Old 16th July 2016, 09:17 PM
Hero

I used to think it'd be impossible to get level 200 in 2 months but apparently I was wrong, it doesn't seem easy at all though, you'd need a lot of time to do that and well just look at the other levels

I guess it also helps that there have been 2 experience weekends since the start of that server.
Old 16th July 2016, 09:31 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Back when I first started even with a shrooming guild to get max buyable bonuses in less then a week no one would have reached that lvl in 2 months. with fortress, wheel, pet and shadow world getting to lvl 220+ in 2 months is possible not easy but possible.
Old 16th July 2016, 10:31 PM
Hero

I guess that all makes sense then. The guy must have had a lot of free time
Old 17th July 2016, 09:17 AM
Mushroom Collector

I agree, this is NOT an easy to do as Borb explained it. Oh well, I red that a guy in Australia quit his job to ply Pokemon GO all day
Also as you can see, scouts are superior over other races!
Old 17th July 2016, 09:53 AM
Epic Raid Leader

the funny thing in this screenshot is not this guy's level and how fast he got it. The funny thing is how many people believe that scouts are "stronger" than the rest, which is shown by what class the top players of this server have chosen. Well guys, let me tell you this as a high lvl scout: I would gladly change my class to mage instantly if it was possible. Yes, scouts at low levels are easier to clear dungeons, but that doesn't apply to higher dungeons. The reason for this is that scouts can dodge a lot which is good at low levels, but higher dungeons are mostly consisted of mage bosses. In order to clear mage bosses, the worst class to choose is scout
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13

Last edited by GeorgeKen; 17th July 2016 at 09:54 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgeKen For This Useful Post:
Eggman95 (17th July 2016)
Old 17th July 2016, 04:35 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Which higher Level dungeon do you mean I looked at the old US forum dungeon threads and guild dungeon and dungeon 13 are mostly warrior mods and bosses. Yes for dungeon 13 there are 3 mage mobs but there are 6 warrior mobs. Yes mages might be tough for scouts to beat but trying to beat your own class is even tougher so being a scout is still better then being a mage or warrior for dungeon 13 or trying to beat guild dungeons. As for dungeon 14 tbh I haven't really looked at which class each mob is as been stuck on either 8/20 or 9/20 for so long not worth even considering at this time.

Oh guess I should add that I have a lvl 408 warrior as well as a lvl 336 warrior and a lvl 366 scout. even though I prefer warriors my scout when I was shrooming him was my best toon. for dungeons rather have a scout over any other class any day.

Also at level 226 I am gonna assume they are just getting to dungeon 13 or only cleared the first lvl or 2. as well as getting to dungeon 7 or 8 in shadow world which is a good amount of exp.

what I would like to see is how many pets they have and how many dungeons they cleared. a good academy helps as well but no way of knowing what that is unless said players tells us.

Last edited by bobo baggins; 17th July 2016 at 04:42 PM.
Old 17th July 2016, 09:53 PM
Epic Raid Leader

@bobo easteros boss 10/20 and shadow world 6/20 as well as many others in those two dungeons. Any mage boss is a true pain for scouts at these levels, where you need 2-3 high mage crits to maybe have a chance. But scouts is all about dodging and not so much damage as mage characters, so the bosses are... well
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
Old 17th July 2016, 10:30 PM
Hero

Well a mage on s1.de has 283 dungeon floors cleared which is most likely the most in the whole world so I guess that's true.