Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Community Area > Off Topic

Notices

Old 3rd July 2015, 07:55 AM
Mushroom Collector

Default The Confessions of a Milk Addict

I must admit it, I am addicted to milk... I find myself waking up late at night (around 3am here) walking to the fridge and drinking some milk. I can go through 2 gallons of milk in 2 and a half days! I think I got this addiction from my grandfather who also, loves milk. He too wakes up in the middle of the night to get drinks of milk I pray that one day we don't have to duke it out because we both wake up and get it at the same time. (he would probably win he's pretty buff).

Alright I shared my weird addiction with you guys now all of you spill the beans about yours! I wanna hear em all!
Old 3rd July 2015, 09:20 AM

Gilde: UK forum

Same here... i looove milk. Some voices say that most adults who love milk did not like mother's milk after they were born. Don't know if that's true or not but i've asked my mom and she said that i didn't. Coincidence or not... only God knows.

Please read the Board Rules and the Allowed language on the International Forum before posting. Thank You.
Old 3rd July 2015, 06:13 PM
Mushroom Collector

Default HAH

I just asked my mom if that was true for me.... She started to laugh said how it very much wasn't true for me Maybe for some people it is, or maybe we just love me