Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 3rd May 2020, 10:31 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Default Battle Mages

Hi,

I'm a Battle Mage lvl 390 in S12 (spanish server). This is my first character so at the beggining I didn't understand some issues with this class.

I think that this class is OK in PVP. At same lvl and stats battles are tight (usually depending on critical hits).

In dungeons at the beggining everything is OK but when enemies started to have lots of millions of life (130M+) is a complete nightmare to pass dungeons. I understand that the rythm of passing dungeons depends of class but the difference is too big. Also I understand that every class has a "hard" enemy class (p.e. berseker vs scout). I want to separate 3 kind of dungeons: guild and individual portal, indiviual dungeons and group dungeons.
- Guild and invidividual portal: everything is ok.
- Group dungeons (with 3 companions): at my lvl is ok.
- Individual dungeons (when I fight alone): Is really absurd how it cost to pass a dungeon where the enemy has 130M+ (usually warriors and scouts). We have to consider that at my lvl the inicial fireball only hit 25M (not depending of enemy's total life) so I have to do the rest with single hits and usually they avoid somes attaks. With all the luck in the world is impossible to pass dungeons that other classes could do it with some luck. In this specific case I think that fireball has to be in consideration to change the damage.

In other way, now that lots of players (including me) have 2 equipments due to runes (dungeons and xp) is also a problem be a BM. For example, if you are a warrior you could equip your XP items on your companion (have the same stats). My main stats is STR and when i bought an epic item in weapon shop (other than a weapon) has STR, CON, LUC and I only could equip it on my Mage companion. If I "toileted" the items to have Mage stats they are not going to have my stats...

Similar that the previous point, we are not able to use "toileted" equipment. The equip that I could use in only when required class is Mage so that item will have as main stat INT (useless to me). I think that Demonhunters has the same problem.

Best regards.
Old 4th May 2020, 09:23 AM

Why would you toilet items to equip your mage companion? The main stat automatically changes to INT when you equip it on your mage companion and when you remove it it will go back to STR again.

Also what reason do you have for equipping your XP items on your companion?
Clash of Empires - https://discord.gg/avHFnd5
Old 4th May 2020, 09:39 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

First of all, yes, I'm stupid. I never realize that main stat changes when I equip an epic item (not all stats) on the Mage....

Having XP equipment on your companion let you have more space in the backpack. For me, sometimes is very important. I have to stop passing some twister because I used to wait for the witch.
Old 4th May 2020, 09:46 AM

I think it's completely OK to wait for the witch. Furthermore, equipping your XP gear on a companion implies that he normally has none, which is not good.

If you have no space, then I would look at building Treasury a bit more (unless you're at 45 already ...) or simply wait with clearing Twister a bit.
Old 4th May 2020, 11:13 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

I think that you are missundertanding me about XP equipment on companion. I mean, that I could have a companion (in my case my Mage) with epics with black stones but runes will be "+x% xp" and "+xx% gold" (reaching the max 10 and 50). Using this way I could have my complete XP equipment without using any space in my backpack. When I have to use it I exchange my "dungeon" equipment with my Mage "xp" equipment.
Old 4th May 2020, 11:57 AM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragrunt View Post
I think that you are missundertanding me about XP equipment on companion. I mean, that I could have a companion (in my case my Mage) with epics with black stones but runes will be "+x% xp" and "+xx% gold" (reaching the max 10 and 50). Using this way I could have my complete XP equipment without using any space in my backpack. When I have to use it I exchange my "dungeon" equipment with my Mage "xp" equipment.
I dont know at what point in the game you are, but "exp equipment" for me is just 4 pieces.

2 object with 25% gold and 2 pieces with 5% exp

4 slots out of 50 (max capacity of the bag) is a really little effort

If your companion wear a full 8 pieces exp set it's weak af in dungeons...
Old 4th May 2020, 12:12 PM

Please note that HP & Damage & Resistance runes work on companions and you'll definitely need them for the latter dungeons.

And yes, you can chase for full XP/Gold epic gear for your companions, but it's simply not worth it. I would rather have companions to have 15% HP from their gear than save 5 or 6 inventory slots.
Old 8th May 2020, 09:04 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

So, coming back to the main point...

Everyone that have a Battle Mage and any other class think that everthing is ok in ALL dungeons?

Best regards.
Old 12th May 2020, 04:25 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Cool Like for Battle Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragrunt View Post
Everyone that have a Battle Mage and any other class think that everthing is ok in ALL dungeons?
I have made a Battle Mage on W40 where I spend 10 per day only for my beers , without any spam for dungeons and other stuff & i make some levels and i do not fall behind .

For me they are OK as a class . On the late game i don't know how they look like & if they are similar - OP like Warriors . In my view , it is one of the classes that it is of the most relaxing with Warrior , as they are tanks . On dungeons they have some troubles , especially vs Mages and i think that playa could easily make them more competitive and a more fair battle vs them , but a battle mage is one of the most underestimated classes on Shakes and Fidget . One thing that makes me feel bad about them is that i lost to a scouter who was 59 level , i was 76 level and he had 190.000 hp and i had 900.000 and he won me ... only this but the possibilities are extremely low .

* If you spam for dungeons , batte mage can easily make many dungeons , not and the best dungeon climber , but not and the worst too .

Last edited by BiancoVerde; 12th May 2020 at 04:27 AM.
Old 12th May 2020, 07:28 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Hi Prod1gy,

Yes, at the begining, as you say, fireball is usefull with warriors and scouts and the problem is with mages. They start a server at similar rhythm than a warrior. You will see the problem in the future (far away for you yet) when you reach the "limitation" of the fireball. In some point you will see that fireball doesn't increase it damage and enemies will have more life... A fireball of 25M in a warrior with 150M (or with a scout with 125M) is ridiculous regarding that you will have to dealt 125M with simple hits and they are going to block...

For example, the BK that I show above pass Easteros a couple of days ago. I am stuck (totally imposible) in 19... Is a warrior with 177M. I will need more than a month (probably 2) and renew epics and after all I still don't know if I will be able to pass it...

NOTE: I spend much more mushrooms than my "BK rival". Renew epics more times and "waste" lots of them in dungeons (for example I was more than a month of delay on Easteros 13 comparing against mages, bks and scouts of my guild. I spent like 1k mushrooms in that floor...).

Best regards.

Last edited by ragrunt; 12th May 2020 at 07:33 AM.

Tags
battle mage, toilet