Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Accolades & Critics

Notices

Old 29th October 2013, 03:04 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Gilde: UK forum

screenshots and naming is against the FORUM'S rules If you report someone, you can make a report to a game administrator about it. You are not allowed to discuss names and screenshots that have to do with this kind of issues in the forums, but you are allowed ofcourse to report someone who might be violating the game's rules
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13

Last edited by GeorgeKen; 29th October 2013 at 03:07 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgeKen For This Useful Post:
merlination (29th October 2013)
Old 29th October 2013, 03:14 PM
Weekend Hero

Thank you Baldur. This is exactly my point. I can not name the individual or show proof. Unfortunately i just need to let him get past me and pick on some other innocent player. That is if he chooses. I just find the whole thing very disconcerting. I play the game for fun, as does the rest of the guild. Some people play it to make others feel like crap. How i wish we could get rid of them, but alas they are breaking no rules. Just breaking people's spirits.

merlin mage corps the only away to fly
Old 29th October 2013, 03:17 PM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlination View Post
He is well known to the community at large as I am not the first he has done this to.

merlin mage corps
So are you suggesting that Playa know about this person and allow him to repeatedly break the rules????? How did they respond to the complaint you lodged? You say you send copies of his lost attacks back to his mailbox but wouldn't that make you a hypocrite as it is your mailbox you are most concerned about? Hard to understand why he would keep attacking you, especially if you say you have never responded in any way, well other than messaging him giving 'advice', getting your guild mates to attack him, filling his mailbox with junk, and coming on a public forum crying like a baby and calling him an idiot and accusing him of having an alt and a bot!?!? You seem such an innocent little thing in all of this, you should report the big bad bully and present all the evidence of him breaking game rules to Playa!!! I have used support before and have had players successfully suspended for breaking game rules, and they were from guilds better than yours too so don't give up hope

Kind regards

Scoops

Last edited by Scoops1972; 29th October 2013 at 03:23 PM.
Old 29th October 2013, 03:47 PM
Weekend Hero

I am a concerned player who just does not like this form of play and really does not support it. Maybe its the difference between the way that males and females play.

*merlin shrugs. I am not hiding behind anything or anyone.

End of discussion.

merlin mage corps the only way to fly

Last edited by merlination; 29th October 2013 at 10:25 PM. Reason: not interested in further banter
Old 29th October 2013, 08:25 PM
Weekend Hero

I would like to ask that this thread is now closed. I shall deal with this with administration and no longer on the boards. My suggestion and that of bilbo baggins has been put on another forum. Thank you everyone for your suggestions. May you never have to deal with this sort of behaviour or be reduced to doing things against your own better judgement. Many thanks.

merlin
Old 29th October 2013, 09:03 PM
Mushroom Collector

I'm just curious.... Scoops, why are you talking about yourself in 3rd person!?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doombringer For This Useful Post:
merlination (24th November 2013), Scoops1972 (29th October 2013)
Old 30th October 2013, 02:38 AM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlination View Post
Same player. Unfortunately I can not do what you ask for two reasons. First one is quite stupid how do I get a screen shot? Second, by posting this screen shot I go against the rules set out by those who run the boards it would mean naming names. Whereas we have to remain nameless in what we post. Hurumph.. I think what I am going to do is just not retaliate and possibly let him get by me (if he would). He is well known to the community at large as I am not the first he has done this to. I just happen to be picked on at the moment.

merlin mage corps
but you can pm the screenshots there is no rule against that. not sure what os u have but windows 7 and 8 has a snipping tool which is fairly easy to use just bring up the program and I use the rectangle one and click and drag a box to cover the area I want and save it. to pm it I suggest using a free photo hosting site like photo bucket. and pm the link of the photo
Old 4th November 2013, 07:23 PM
Community Manager

I forwarded the problem with my monthly report and also keep pointing out the importance of a solution that adds a seperate folder for attack notifications or the option to disable such notifications.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
merlination (4th November 2013)