Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Strategy & Tactics

Notices

Old 31st October 2017, 11:52 AM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharshooter View Post
It is illegal and it is breaking of the game rules (if you have two chars on same server). You really didn't read game rules before you have made your account or you are trolling?
No trolling.

I forgot about that rule.
Old 31st October 2017, 12:42 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvm1975 View Post
No trolling.

I forgot about that rule.
Haha Ok delete it before Leander notice
Old 31st October 2017, 03:40 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Having more than 1 account per person and server is illegal multiaccounting and therefore not allowed!

Now back to topic!

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 31st October 2017, 04:05 PM
Veteran Epic King

I've running an optimized version of LucaBlack's recommendation based on my server's "Find Hero" since day 1

But I do have everything at least level 1 to "see" what it looked like
Old 2nd November 2017, 10:23 PM
Weekend Hero

Gilde: US forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucaBlack View Post

If you want to take a look yet, if you can understand French or if you want to put it on google translate it's here: http://forum.sfgame.fr/showpost.php?...03&postcount=1
LucaBlack, can you copy-paste your strategy here? I get an error 403 Forbidden and I can't open your link. Or if possible, can you resume your ideas in a couple of sentences without giving any arguments. I would be happy to see them.

My initial strategy was: build the big three - Heart, Soul Extractor, Torture Chamber. This worked fine in the first 3-4 levels. For level 6 however, I calculated that the benefit from the Torture Chamber is too small for its price - it will delay the construction of Soul Extractor 7 by a day (24 x ~600 souls per hour more) and I will get ~+2000 souls in 3-5 days from the Torture Chamber. So as you could guess, I decided to leave the Torture Chamber for later.

As for attacking forces - I am upgrading my keeper only since I got him and he pays off well. I don't think the other two units can justify the investment.

Also, it is important that you pick the weakest and most pathetic heroes on your server. Don't just play random. At some point, you will run out of options and then you will have a hard time for a couple of days, because your armies will be uprepared for the real heroes, but hey, you will have bought so much time before, so being miserable for a couple of days is totally acceptable.

So my current strategy can be resumed like that:
  • upgrade the heart
  • upgrade the soul extractor
  • (if needed) upgrade the gate
  • (if needed) upgrade the keeper
  • (if not too expensive) upgrade the torture chamber and the gladiator trainer

I don't know if my strategy is good. Feel free to correct me. I will probably start building Heart level 7 tomorrow.
Old 3rd November 2017, 09:19 AM
Epic Hero

Just forget his "guide" and do like that:

Find easy target, farm on it. Don't invest into deffence. Rush just heart/extractor. Here you can see effects:

The Following User Says Thank You to sharshooter For This Useful Post:
Sersemina (3rd November 2017)
Old 3rd November 2017, 09:32 AM
DanLDSkal

Quote:
Find easy target, farm on it
Since the underworld is no competition between users, we should help each other for that. Let's set up a list of users not wearing any item/weapon for every world. I've already done that for W1 Net. You can make one thread for each world in the guild tavern of the guild section.
Old 3rd November 2017, 10:42 PM
Weekend Hero

Quote:
Find easy target, farm on it. Don't invest into defence. Rush just heart/extractor.
I see your screenshot says "Max Souls at level 46+". Do you really attack a level 46 player? I had an easy target level 35, but tomorrow I will have to do 36+. The next "easy" target is level 54. I am wondering whether to spend 6000 souls on Keeper building level 4 + keeper unit upgrade 7x ...or save these souls and upgrade Soul Extractor to level 7. I will lose 500-600 souls per day if I keep attacking the same level 35 hero, but I will build the soul extractor 6-7 hours sooner, which will give me around 4000 souls more.

If I decide to build the extractor first, then the question changes to "when is the right time to spend 6000 souls on my army and stop losing souls every day".

I would be happy to hear opinions on this one.
Old 3rd November 2017, 11:17 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sersemina View Post
I see your screenshot says "Max Souls at level 46+". Do you really attack a level 46 player? I had an easy target level 35, but tomorrow I will have to do 36+. The next "easy" target is level 54. I am wondering whether to spend 6000 souls on Keeper building level 4 + keeper unit upgrade 7x ...or save these souls and upgrade Soul Extractor to level 7. I will lose 500-600 souls per day if I keep attacking the same level 35 hero, but I will build the soul extractor 6-7 hours sooner, which will give me around 4000 souls more.

If I decide to build the extractor first, then the question changes to "when is the right time to spend 6000 souls on my army and stop losing souls every day".

I would be happy to hear opinions on this one.
The answer is NEVER. Just rush extractor. You will benefit much more than investing in deffence.

I have found easy 41 lvl but it doesn't matter. Extractor on lvl 8 will give you more than 60k souls /24h and in fights you will get 6k, 7k?

You can check below how much you will earn on next lvls (it slows down):

Last edited by sharshooter; 3rd November 2017 at 11:23 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharshooter For This Useful Post:
rvm1975 (6th November 2017), Sersemina (4th November 2017)
Old 10th December 2017, 11:09 AM
Weekend Hero

Quote:
The answer is NEVER. Just rush extractor. You will benefit much more than investing in deffence.
Things have changed now that we can have more than 5 attacks per day. Yesterday I invested around 320K souls on Keeper Level 8 upgraded 30 times, Gate 9 and Torture Chamber 6. I calculated I will return my investment in two weeks - just in time to start my Soul Extractor. I am not delying my extractor and I will be making a good profit in the future - 33K souls per day

Here is my current target: