Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 26th July 2011, 12:45 AM
Mushroom Collector

i dont even know where to start...
"most of you have been playing for months, and only reached your levels in that time"
thank you captain obvious but this goes for everyone?
this has been said one too many times in here but i see you are special and i will repeat it once again..
shrooming doesn't make you better in this game, which takes no skill whatsoever, it only accelerates your leveling
Old 26th July 2011, 02:07 AM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerozen View Post
We'll shall see about that... most of you have been playing for months, and only reached your levels in that time... I've been playing for two and already level 140+ and in the top 250 players on the server. So bring it on Fred. Sooner or later I will surpass even you. Just like the rest of the Sharks!
So you're shrooming. Grats? I'm not sure what there is to respect about chain potting or shrooming. Many people shroom, some of them chain pot. So I respect the fact that you bought shrooms. Wow. huge deal there. Let's see how long you guys last at 2 tho.
Old 26th July 2011, 02:13 AM
Mighty Hero

ok all of you shut up, all im seeing is blah blah blah. The ONLY relevant line here is "Let's see how long you guys last at 2 tho.".

Xodidodidodidodidumdum, 2 words: Good Luck
Old 26th July 2011, 02:27 AM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knytul View Post
ok all of you shut up, all im seeing is blah blah blah. The ONLY relevant line here is "Let's see how long you guys last at 2 tho.".

Xodidodidodidodidumdum, 2 words: Good Luck
you might want to keep your luck
you will need it now
Old 26th July 2011, 02:42 AM
Mighty Hero

na, i kinda enjoy the fact u guys got a 2nd player with skill in your guild now. Come next week, we werent gonna have anybody to fight with Chain Gang falling farther and farther. Id just like to know what you guys are promising all this new found muscle.
Old 26th July 2011, 02:48 AM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xodidumdum View Post
We merged with Alfa Team. One prior merger before that to get to 50 people, and we didn't even get to that. Keep lying if it makes you feel better. But we're not the ones who kicked active people. You, on the other hand, did.
well, well, well, we can ask Leander to increase tne number of the players in one guild cause Syndicate obviously doesn't have room for more than 100! Oh, wait, they'll have to kick some of their players! Damn!
Old 26th July 2011, 02:54 AM
Mushroom Collector

we have a reason for kicking every single one of these people, inactives, people who left their chars to someone else and very very slow leveling
once again we have weekly spreadsheets that can show everything

Last edited by Kreuger; 26th July 2011 at 02:55 AM.
Old 26th July 2011, 03:02 AM
Adventurer

yea, we're not the ones who kick active players. We leave that to the experts like Silver Sharks
Old 26th July 2011, 03:05 AM
Adventurer

And since when does chain potting = skill? Are you serious? Go post your stat alignment on the DE forums where guilds have 35+ dungeons cleared and see how "pro" you are LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Old 26th July 2011, 03:08 AM
Mushroom Collector

Oh, sorry, guys! I'm sure that you kicked all inactives and slow levelers and bumped on Nathax and a few more from RDV to replace them! Shut up! You better cover yourselves with your ears, go back in your holes and play the bloody game! This fight isn't over YET!