Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 28th March 2012, 06:28 PM
Mighty Hero

can they at least change the toilet where the reward is something you can ALWAYS actually use? I flushed mine and got Dex/Luck Gloves...As a Warrior, yeah thats totally worthless to me and all i flushed was epics and strength items.
Old 28th March 2012, 08:21 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

The toilet only counts the number of items thrown into it. The attributes don't matter (dext. or strength). If you only flush strength items no new strength item will be created. Basically, you fill the toilet with any items (normal items: 1 point, epics: 2 points) and if a total of 6 points is in the toilet you can flush it to create a new random item with random attributes.

The main purpose of the toilet is to get rid of useless items. You could also sell them but every flush increases your Aura and you will get better offers in the shops.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 29th March 2012, 12:00 AM
Mushroom Collector

I have 2 questions:

1) When the bug is going to be fixed (cause the thing already ate my 2 epics for 1 point each)?

2) Does the number of items needed to fill the toilet increase with every flush or it's a constant one?
Old 29th March 2012, 07:35 AM
Weekend Hero

And of all i didn't understand what is the Aura for ?
Old 29th March 2012, 02:02 PM
Community Manager

1) Don't have any information at the moment.

2) It does not change.

Aura: the higher your Aura is the better offers you get in the shops. Normally, the merchants offer you random items depending on your level but now they offer you random items depending on your level AND Aura.

Old 30th March 2012, 11:21 PM
Mushroom Collector

OK, I must say I'm confused now! The info we are getting here is not the same as the info on other forums. I got some informations from the German server and they say there that the mana increases ALMOST after every flush. They say that pots are worth 10 mana, regular items 25 mana and epics 50 mana. For the first flush you need 150, for second and third 200 and after that it just getting higher and higher. So, please, tell me what is true!
Old 1st April 2012, 02:18 PM
Hatchling

German Servers got a bugfix, so that epics do not count like normal items anymore. Also you see how much your toilet is filled with actual numbers if you mouseover the tank. We have the same version (442) here, but it appears those update hasn't arrived here yet. At least I have noticed no changes after deleting cache and browser restart and heard the same from a few others. Anyone noticing those changes? If not, when will we get the bugfix?
Old 1st April 2012, 08:27 PM
Community Manager

Yes, the German servers have already an update with bugfixes (all epic items now count as epic ones when you throw them into the toilet - rings etc. were buggy)...you no longer need 6 points to flush the toilet but the tank now has a tank maximum indicated. Normal items add 25 points, epic items add 50 and potions add 10 points to the tank.

The points required to flush the toilet vary as they depend on your Aura. The more often you flush the toilet the more points are required to be able to flush it again.

The update isn't live yet. Stay tuned for a complete list of changes.

Old 4th April 2012, 08:43 AM
Weekend Hero

I got the new chest ^^
Old 11th April 2012, 05:48 AM
Hatchling

I had a completely filled toilet at level 2, flushed, and got a crappier item than any of the single ones I put into it. I haven't tried to flush it early yet (can you even?), and was wondering what ballpark percentage there is for getting a good (epic) item? I don't really want to stick 150k of value in items in a toilet to more often than not, get an item that is useless AND worth only 8k to resell. Any info would be of help.