Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 11th December 2011, 05:28 PM
Mighty Hero

Default Challenge

Any guild on the server have what it takes to take on Carpe Noctem? We have currently sent out a guild wide message stating if we are attacked, do not defend, meaning that if your guild attacks us, at least 40 of us will be at 50%. Use your mushrooms, bring 50/50 participating, potion up. Bring your A-Game. Show us what your made of
Old 11th December 2011, 06:36 PM
Weekend Hero

Gilde: UK forum

Knytul
How long is this offer good for? : We are setting up for dungeons at the moment but might consider it later in the week for a big of fun? :lol2:

merlin mage corps... the only way to fly
Old 12th December 2011, 07:02 AM
Mighty Hero

no time limit. our orders stand to all CN members, if attacked, for the time being dont defend. We welcome any and all comers, test your might
Old 12th December 2011, 03:32 PM
Greenhorn

is arrogance a trait your born with? or is there a method in life you must follow to be perceived as an ass holio?
Old 12th December 2011, 03:39 PM
Farm Hand

Sorry Knytul are you under the impression your skilled at this game or something?

I don't even know why i call this a game because its not. You can practicaly calculate whos going to win before you even click the attack button because there is zero player input other then item setup and time "wasted" on this "game".

Personaly i think people should boycott buying mushrooms untill some actual decent content is added instead of shameless cash cow milking.

Like look at the funny little gambling game you can do in the tavern, thats way more fun then this whole game and its sad. That kind of thing could really be expanded on alot.

p.s hows silver sharks working out for you, still going to get it to number 1 like you always said you would?
Old 12th December 2011, 06:23 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masq View Post
p.s hows silver sharks working out for you, still going to get it to number 1 like you always said you would?
how the heck can someone talk with such irony when he himself sucks at EXACTLY the same topic, that is something that amazes me....

i guess human race is indeed evolved from monkeys.

Take your pethetic little whining to another post, where losers are awesome!

EDIT: Also about your description...

Why the heck you even bother logging in this game, that is also something that really amuses me... You say this game sucks, yet somehow you are lvl 179 and with 50%....

*cough* troll *cough*

Last edited by GeorgeKen; 12th December 2011 at 06:27 PM.
Old 12th December 2011, 07:24 PM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldur View Post
how the heck can someone talk with such irony when he himself sucks at EXACTLY the same topic, that is something that amazes me....

i guess human race is indeed evolved from monkeys.

Take your pethetic little whining to another post, where losers are awesome!

EDIT: Also about your description...

Why the heck you even bother logging in this game, that is also something that really amuses me... You say this game sucks, yet somehow you are lvl 179 and with 50%....

*cough* troll *cough*
Wow really? Ok it’s on. Allow me to pick apart your badly written idiotic post. (Troll war go)

1: At no point have I claimed my guild or any guild I have been in is going to be number 1, and then act with a certain sense of smugness over a game that doesn't require any skill just time investment, after I jump ship from the guild I claimed was going to be number 1. At no point have I made forum posts about it or felt the need to challenge other guilds when you obviously know what the outcome will be. For any one who’s ever played an RPG it’s like a level 99 picking on a level 10 or something and acting like he's a big man when the obvious outcome happens. This scream superiority complex and arrogance. Your argument is not even relevant you stupid little man.

2: I still log on because I still have a few friends I talk to in this “glorified chat room”, that I now play other "real" games with as a result. And the fact I don't want to be complete dead weight and let them down. So I do the 100 thirst a day so I am at least somewhat useful, but I don’t care about the game.

3: The gryphon is mushrooms from quests; you know the ones you get randomly. You don't need to buy mushrooms to build up enough to eventually buy a gryphon every now and then.

I don't buy mushrooms and I don't ever plan to for this game. I'm a firm believer that if a free to play game is good enough and the creators disserves a little back from countless hours of free fun you've had from it then fine, use whatever system they have in place to buy in game stuff. S&F in my opinion doesn't disserve that.

I mean come on this game probably took maybe a dozen designers a few weeks to make at best and then all they have to worry about after that is running the servers which they probably don’t even own, and pay mod’s/customer service and once in a blue moon add tiny bits of content. Now think how much they make from so little effort, the thing practically runs itself and prints money. Hell if I was a bit better at web design and knew 10 other people who were too I’d do it.

I await what is sure to be an amusing reply.

Last edited by Masq; 12th December 2011 at 07:27 PM.
Old 12th December 2011, 07:41 PM
Mighty Hero

All i got out of this was:
1) Someone who claims to have made friends here (add em to facebook)
2) Someone who hates this game and doesnt really wanna play it anymore and will eventually quit
If you want to hate the game thats fine, if you want to talk to your friends, thats fine. But why go WAY out of your way, to try to ruin the game for others? Didnt your mama ever tell you, "if you cant say something nice, dont say anything at all"?
Old 12th December 2011, 07:45 PM
Mighty Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masq View Post
(Troll war go)
Forum Rule: Be nice, be polite, no flaming, no trolling!
Old 12th December 2011, 07:49 PM
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knytul View Post
Forum Rule: Be nice, be polite, no flaming, no trolling!
That's right so be nice!

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram