Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 28th September 2019, 01:22 PM
Hatchling

50 mushrooms for one more upgrade? I find it too expesive.
Old 28th September 2019, 04:33 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnomous View Post
If I sacrifice my progress and I get e.g. 5 runes, then after a day, I sacrifice my progress for e.g. 7 runes, I will have only 7 runes?

Is that the case, or is it a bug? (currently, the runes do not sum up)
Upon clicking the Sacrifice button, your whole progress is reset (the newly generated runes on the top-left screen and your money)...the newly generated runes are added to your rune total (top-left of screen) before the reset.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 28th September 2019, 04:43 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Upon clicking the Sacrifice button, your whole progress is reset (the newly generated runes on the top-left screen and your money)...the newly generated runes are added to your rune total (top-left of screen) before the reset.

"your whole progress is reset (the newly generated runes on the top-left screen" did you mean "on the top-right screen"?

If you did, then there is a bug in the game, because the runes are not added to the rune total (top-left screen). They simply overwrite them.
Old 28th September 2019, 04:48 PM
Community Manager

Please take a screenshot and send it (if still possible).
Never heard of this bug. The only problem is that sometimes 2 runes are displayed to be sacrificed and you only get 1 as you do not have 2 but only 1.9something (display error).

Old 28th September 2019, 05:22 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Please take a screenshot and send it (if still possible).
Never heard of this bug. The only problem is that sometimes 2 runes are displayed to be sacrificed and you only get 1 as you do not have 2 but only 1.9something (display error).
Oo are you serious? Why on earth would you internally store runes as a decimal number? But even if you did, then for displaying (and activating the sacrifice button), you use round(runes), but for adding them, you simply cast the number into an integer?

Anyway, one of my guild members reported this. He had X runes in total. Sacrificed for Y. After that, on the top-left screen, he did not have X + Y, but only Y. It didn't occur to him to take a screenshot before and after the sacrifice, hence he has no screenshots. So we started wondering if it's intended, or a bug.
Old 28th September 2019, 05:32 PM
Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnomous View Post
Oo are you serious? Why on earth would you internally store runes as a decimal number? But even if you did, then for displaying (and activating the sacrifice button), you use round(runes), but for adding them, you simply cast the number into an integer?

Anyway, one of my guild members reported this. He had X runes in total. Sacrificed for Y. After that, on the top-left screen, he did not have X + Y, but only Y. It didn't occur to him to take a screenshot before and after the sacrifice, hence he has no screenshots. So we started wondering if it's intended, or a bug.
Same, a lot of guild mates told me the same.
Old 28th September 2019, 06:07 PM
Hero

I have seen the same. Not X+Y=Y... but 1 less than I would have expected (i.e. X+Y-1) so it does look like a rounding error to me. Fair enough that the runes are floating point internally... but as you only display integers, please treat them as integers for all "public" usage :-)
Old 28th September 2019, 06:48 PM
Farm Hand

Same round-off error happens with arena "money". I had 22 "money" and the upgrade cost was 22 as well, and "+" sign was active. But, when I click "+", system tells me that I do not have enough money. Obviously, I had 21.99999999993 money instead of 22.
Old 28th September 2019, 07:28 PM
Hero

WTF they use not integer numbers?
Old 28th September 2019, 08:33 PM
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackStab View Post
Same round-off error happens with arena "money". I had 22 "money" and the upgrade cost was 22 as well, and "+" sign was active. But, when I click "+", system tells me that I do not have enough money. Obviously, I had 21.99999999993 money instead of 22.
It's a known bug. Also had it yesterday.