Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 12th September 2018, 01:08 PM
Farm Hand

Default Blacksmith - socket upgrade

Socket upgrade is above dismantling button. The problem is that I had this situation twice when I was dropping items to dismantling and unfortunately I drop it too quick and instead of dismantling my blacksmith resources was used and item get a socket.
I would like to change how it works - always ask if you want to add socket + are you sure window.
This will eliminate players mistakes caused by routine actions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to żyd For This Useful Post:
Acclamator (12th September 2018), dfps (12th September 2018)
Old 12th September 2018, 01:34 PM
Greenhorn

I have had similar problems, for example with the toilet where I all to often put the wrong epic in. Also small lags can cause you to drop the item on your way down without your willing.

Unfortunately for many people any click and any confirmation dialogue is one to much. I answer to them: remove the confirmation dialogue at luring heroes, because im pretty shure I want to lure the same player any time any day...
Old 12th September 2018, 02:36 PM
Community Manager

What's your platform? There actually is a confirmation window that describes what you are about to do and that it cannot be undone?

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 12th September 2018, 05:40 PM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
What's your platform? There actually is a confirmation window that describes what you are about to do and that it cannot be undone?
This is not the issue of a browser or platform is it flash player or not... This should work just fine on smartphone app but from computer browsers, some people can misclick, there is confirmation if you drop it slowly but I had a situation when I get socket without confirmation and I don't know if it is a bug when you grab an item too fast, after grabbing there is auto-click (confirmation socket for resources is at the same spot as mouse cursor in my case when I grab item) or it happens when there are server lags but nonetheless it happens.

Meaby just switch places "socket upgrade" with "gem extraction".

Last edited by żyd; 12th September 2018 at 05:44 PM.
Old 12th September 2018, 08:19 PM
Community Manager

Understood. Still can't reproduce the problem...or are you fast-clicking around wildly? Anyway, it will be improved in S&F 3.0.

Old 13th September 2018, 08:52 PM
Farm Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Understood. Still can't reproduce the problem...or are you fast-clicking around wildly? Anyway, it will be improved in S&F 3.0.
I bought a gx-57 mouse half year ago and I drop my warranty into trash can, after 1 month sometimes my mouse double click rmb. Meaby it's why I don't saw confirmation window, I don't know, hard to say what exactly is a cause of this problem.
Old 14th September 2018, 04:08 PM
Community Manager

I know this problem but it is mouse-related and not to our game. In Windows you sometimes click once but two clicks are registered. If this is the case you have to change your mouse settings (movement speed, sensitivity of double clicks etc.).