Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

View Poll Results: Does SF need rework thirst duration?
YES 43 78.18%
NO 12 21.82%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26th May 2018, 12:09 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

I'm level 330 and I know, that the higher the worse it gets. I even don't try to quess what people have at >450.

Thats why I suggest to make it for long play (for YEARS, not levels).

The question is, you want to have a reward for long playing or get something better in the game than others, new players?

Let's face it - people end in one server, have about year, 2 years brake and make new accounts on another server. It's stupid, but that's how it work. The reason is what you said - they get bored. So why not to make them easier? Why not to try to stop them at one server? 5 hours is really, really long to play. Some people cannot do missions on time, and this time becomes longer.
Old 26th May 2018, 03:19 PM
Epic Raid Leader

I already touched this subject on different topic and there wasn't much discussion.

1. Content ends
Fortress ended, Underworld will soon end. When the proposal to make it infinite came up there were voices against it.

2. Content starts on low levels
So that everyone can participate. If we got content for 400+ backlash would be massive.

3. Further levels must be harder to obtain
Thats the basic rule of leveling. That makes non shroomers not be hundreds of levels behind.

The game won't change. And we need solutions that will keep everyone playing.
The whales of this game skip quests with shrooms anyway and they are on top spots anyway.
Think carefuly for whom this issue is important.
Old 26th May 2018, 04:24 PM
Epic Hero

A lot of people create many accounts because they start a server trying to get the best ranks. When they see they can't do it, they wait for the next server to do the exact same thing with the exact same result, and so on. So, basically, you're telling me that you want to give updates to those players instead of rewarding high level plays for their commitment and dedication over the years. Am I right?
Old 26th May 2018, 05:02 PM
Epic Raid Leader

I don't see it as rewarding anyone for anything.

I think that a requirement to play each day for 3-4 hours (with hourglass') for years is, as a whole, a dated system that needs a global change.
Old 26th May 2018, 05:38 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Actually I think lvl 350 would be a fair requirement,
There is a thread in the German forum about the progress of a guy who played without buying any mushrooms. https://forum.sfgame.de/showthread.php?t=75384&page=5
He started on the 15th of September 2016 and reached lvl 300 after 275 days,
and that without underworld or dungeon 15 (they did not exist at that time).

When i think about it, Playa is horrible at balancing the difficulty of their dungeons,
maybe that "time portal" should be accessible with lvl 300, so you can beat the 2 opponent with lvl 350.

Last edited by Eggman95; 26th May 2018 at 07:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman95 For This Useful Post:
kečup (27th May 2018)
Old 28th May 2018, 10:08 AM
Epic Raid Leader

I have never felt as disappointed with these forums as I am right now, reading how people feel they deserve more then other players.

The idea that level 400 player should be entitled to play this game for shorter amount of time then level 300 player just blows my mind. Thats selfishness beyond reason.

So I hope Playa implements something like this:
Percentage reduction that activated by level or by defeating monsters.
It should be set in such a way that you would achieve it the following way:
10% reduction by level 250 (of your character)
20% by level 400
30% by level 550
40% by level 700
50% by level 850

You wanted progression, right? And you wanted to have more then others? Here you are. I hope you will all choke on it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arturu For This Useful Post:
Kuba311 (28th May 2018), promucha (28th May 2018)
Old 28th May 2018, 02:17 PM
Epic Hero

So, in your opinion, a player that have been playing for straight 8 years has to be rewarded the same way someone who's been playing for 2 months is?

Then, following your logic, why should I even bother achieving high levels if I get the same things as if I am in low levels?

That's why this game is like it is, that's why so many people quit at high levels. Because there's nothing to do there. In other games, if you have a high account you get way more content than a low account, and that's how is suppose to be. Otherwise people wouldn't keep playing because once they'd get to high levels, there would be nothing to do there, and the only difference between a high and a low account is probably the stats.

Last edited by Apollo; 28th May 2018 at 02:21 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo For This Useful Post:
kečup (28th May 2018)
Old 28th May 2018, 02:47 PM
Epic Raid Leader

So what you're telling me Apollo is thatif you would start on a new server you would be fine having no reduction at all? It wouldn't bother you that you have to spend 4,5 hour each day playing?

Also it's not about giving bonuses but making the game less bothersome for everyone.
On high levels we need content not having stuff at expense of others.
Old 28th May 2018, 03:24 PM
Veteran Epic King

I cannot play assassin with my current account ...

I'm not disappointed with the forums because of it.

Assassin is a feature unavailable to veterans.

There is a requirement to start a new character.

Not something I'm willing to do.
#1 International Hall of Fame Attained
#1 Arena Manager in the World
1st to find all Pets in the World
1st Complete Fortress in the World
1st Complete Underworld in the World
1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
1st Deep Mine Master in the World

If you achieved something before me, you must prove legitimately that you are not sponsored by Playa, work for Playa or have any affiliation with Playa that would give you an illegitimate advantage.
Old 28th May 2018, 03:41 PM
Epic Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturu View Post
So what you're telling me Apollo is thatif you would start on a new server you would be fine having no reduction at all? It wouldn't bother you that you have to spend 4,5 hour each day playing?

Also it's not about giving bonuses but making the game less bothersome for everyone.
On high levels we need content not having stuff at expense of others.
I started a year ago on a 7 years old server and I'm currently at 360 so yes, I would be fine with that. However, knowing that at a certain level I'd be able to unlock time reduction, then that would motivate me in order to achieve that so wanted reduction.
People always start on a new server and then stop playing/delete that account so they can play on a new one. Shouldn't we try to avoid that? Make people play in their accounts and stop jumping around from server to server?