Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 27th May 2010, 08:43 PM
Adventurer

Hmm how about you can upgrade your monster? it just has to things attack and defence? it costs more the more you upgrade it?
Old 28th May 2010, 03:39 AM
Greenhorn

That's kind of what I meant... The monster could guard the guild and either change species to get more powerful (ie troll to gargoyle to dragon) or just level up. In some ways it could balance guild wars out a bit, giving a guild with few members an extra pair of hands when unwanted guests come to call... There are guilds that don't attract many players, so they may not have as much benefit from gold bonuses (considering the initial outlay), but a resident monster to help protect their kingdom would be something they may want to invest in...
Old 30th June 2010, 11:26 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Hmm i sort of get the ideas lol but not following 100% but...on another topic there is talk of guild dungeons right...so when/if that happens maybe you could mix that in with this...you complete a dungeon and you choose a prize.. e.g gremlin - guild attack bonus or Troll - guild defence bonus...the higher the dungeon the better the creature therefore better guild attack/defence, work the way through the creatures eg what you have used, and end with different coloured dragons (being highest def/att)...just an idea...