Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Community Area > Off Topic

Notices

Old 18th May 2016, 08:43 AM
Mushroom Collector

I can do that, but it will take me a couple of days. I am not sure, if i can find the time before the weekend, but will do it then at latest.
BONESKY (18th May 2016)
Old 19th May 2016, 01:05 PM
Epic Hero

Personally, I've levelled the 3rd pet on each habitat to low 70s (70-75) to unlock the 11th pet on each habitat, and am now in the process of getting and levelling that one.

We'll see how it pans out
Old 20th May 2016, 09:25 PM
Mushroom Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexblot View Post
Personally, I've levelled the 3rd pet on each habitat to low 70s (70-75) to unlock the 11th pet on each habitat, and am now in the process of getting and levelling that one.

We'll see how it pans out
I believe, with Earth it was a mistake. I have writen this somewhere before, but i will repeat it later:

Btb:

Though i opened the thread a little later (due to the time it took me to translate all of it), all the habitats in the first posts are exactly three weeks old. Let us take a look now

Mage Pets W5:

Looks OK, but i have explored three habitats today and had 2 shadows/3 fire fruits leftovers from yesterday, so i did not find a lot of food today. Scored 3 PvP Wins so i just found: 2 Water, 1 Earth and 2 Fire Fruits. 5 is atm normal for my mage with 320 thirst. I have found 9-11 in the first weeks, but this changed two weeks ago But i am far from complaining. I have trouble getting more than 3 PvP wins atm, but i hope this will change in a week, when my packs get stronger, due to the fact that i can still feed them, while the rest feeds their 11. pet.

Plans for the future:

Water: Just feed the Aquaphant until summer and then i will have to check, if i can reach habitat 14 or stick with 13. I do not have numbers for the 15. habitat, but if i can defeat it, i will get it.

Light: Just keep on feeding Lampcess and hopefully i can get to habitat 15. My light pack is actually starting to give me reliable PvP wins, that is a good thing.

Earth: Feed till habitat 14 and then switch. I still think that you can not reach 17 with the 11. pet, if i am right i might reach the 14 habitat faster than players who waitet for pet 11.

Shadow: I can not tell how far i can get there. I think i could easily beat the 10. habitat now, but i am only doing habitats if i need the food or the day to get a pet comes close.

Fire: Just feed the peperoni and see how far i can get. Pets 12-16 are all scouts, all fine with me. (i doubt that Nr. 16 is doable, but i will see)

I think it is a futile effort to plan more than a week ahead right now. No one knows how strong the rare pets will be, so what is the point

Warrior W6 is next.
Old 20th May 2016, 09:58 PM
Mushroom Collector

Warrior Pets W6:

All is well here

I am scoring 5 PvP wins a bit more often than 3 and that is a very nice thing. I am not exactly keeping records about the number of food i find, i think it is still ~10.

No specific plans for any element, except for light:

After the last light PvP day (last monday), i had 11 light fruits in my inventory. So i knew:

- If i can find one more fruit, i can feed it thrice each day till the next PvP.
- I realised, if i can keep on feeding it thrice until next Thursday, i will reach exactly Lv. 100 and will have 10 pets in my pack. Thursday is exactly the day, when pet 13 can be found. Hopefully Lady Luck keeps on smiling at me here

Might be a tough one though:

But this 10 day-plan was/is an exception

BTW: My Character on W6 is:

Logen Ninefingers from [P H O E N I X X X], actually HoF Pet Rank 17!!

If you get me as an opponent tomorow, please destroy me (if you can beat the 82-85 Cloudning). I do not care about the ranking, (as long as i can stay close to the Top 100), but a lower rank would allow me to get more PvP-Wins.
Old 21st May 2016, 11:36 PM
Epic Hero

Just level up third pet to maximum level. Then switch to best pet u can get.Done
Old 22nd May 2016, 11:00 AM
Mushroom Collector

Hey, do whatever makes you happy

I still think, if you are doing this, you do not play to your full potential. But what i think should not stop you from doing it!