Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 18th May 2018, 07:17 PM
Joseph Lithius

Question "All the Money in the World" (Gold Limit Ideas)

So, not too long ago, I found out that there's actually a limit on how much Gold one can carry (it's 1,000,000,000, for the curious). I found this out "the hard way" when, after hitting one-billion, I stopped gaining gold.
Now, after reaching the maximum amount of gold, I felt pretty proud. However, I also felt a little empty. Even at Levels upward of 300, earning that much gold takes quite a long time and, I guess, I was hoping for some sort of… reward?

In a future update, I think it would be neat if players who hit the gold limit are rewarded with a gold frame for their character portrait, like the people who buy/find an extreme amount of Mushrooms (I think it was?). Of course, buying the frame would cost you every single coin you'd earned… but, still.
Failing that, I think it would make a nice achievement. Call it "The Dragon's Hoard," or "All the Money in the World," or something. (I'm sure the designers could come up with something more clever.)

I know, it's probably a little weird that I wouldn't want the gold limit raised, but be rewarded for hitting it, instead… but, like I said… I was kind of proud that I hit it.

But, that's just my ~
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Kuba311 (20th May 2018)
Old 18th May 2018, 07:31 PM
Community Manager

Thanks for your suggestion! The Golden Frame can be only bought. You don't get it automatically for buying a certain amount of mushrooms.

Of course earning so much gold takes time but there's no reason to save it, is it? You need gold for buying epics during Epic Event but definitely not that much.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 18th May 2018, 07:50 PM
Mighty King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Lithius View Post
So, not too long ago, I found out that there's actually a limit on how much Gold one can carry (it's 1,000,000,000, for the curious). I found this out "the hard way" when, after hitting one-billion, I stopped gaining gold.
Now, after reaching the maximum amount of gold, I felt pretty proud. However, I also felt a little empty. Even at Levels upward of 300, earning that much gold takes quite a long time and, I guess, I was hoping for some sort of… reward?

In a future update, I think it would be neat if players who hit the gold limit are rewarded with a gold frame for their character portrait, like the people who buy/find an extreme amount of Mushrooms (I think it was?). Of course, buying the frame would cost you every single coin you'd earned… but, still.
Failing that, I think it would make a nice achievement. Call it "The Dragon's Hoard," or "All the Money in the World," or something. (I'm sure the designers could come up with something more clever.)

I know, it's probably a little weird that I wouldn't want the gold limit raised, but be rewarded for hitting it, instead… but, like I said… I was kind of proud that I hit it.

But, that's just my ~
I know a way you can make 1,000,000,000 gold in 10 minutes without questing on normal days ... but at the end of the day 1,000,000,000 gold is not a lot when you go above 350+ ....

However, I commend you on your achievements! Great Job!
Old 19th May 2018, 12:59 AM
Joseph Lithius

Well, I'm not quite at Level 350, yet, so I'm still seeing quest rewards in the sub-million range. Meanwhile, upgrading my stats is costing me upwards of three-million. So, no, a billion gold really doesn't last, even at my level.
Kind of baffled about the "1,000,000,000 gold in 10 minutes without questing" statement… The only thing I can think of is getting really lucky, with gambling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
Of course earning so much gold takes time but there's no reason to save it, is it? You need gold for buying epics during Epic Event but definitely not that much.
Honestly? I was just bored. My guild's hit a brick wall, with our portal and raid, and so have I, with my personal portal and dungeons, so I figured… "what the hey."

And, I know that the gold frame costs Mushrooms. That's why I recommended the "gold frame for a billion gold" thing, ha hah.

Last edited by Joseph Lithius; 19th May 2018 at 01:00 AM.
Old 19th May 2018, 01:24 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Kind of baffled about the "1,000,000,000 gold in 10 minutes without questing" statement… The only thing I can think of is getting really lucky, with gambling.

buy gems from mine and acelerate with srooms...but you spend 100 euros to 1B
The Following User Says Thank You to dfps For This Useful Post:
Old 19th May 2018, 05:59 PM
Adventurer

With so many things that must be implemented in the game asap, I believe this is kind of useless.

Last edited by Apollo; 19th May 2018 at 06:01 PM.
Old 19th May 2018, 06:41 PM
Joseph Lithius

Well, of course, it's "useless." This idea is entirely about completely optional things that have no effect on the game. That's (usually) kind of the point, of vanity items and achievements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfps View Post
buy gems from mine and acelerate with srooms...but you spend 100 euros to 1B
Oh. That makes sense. Certainly not my cup o' tea, but I'm sure there are plenty of people with that kind of disposable income, heh.

Tags
achievement, gold, ideas, limit, reward