Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > General

Notices

View Poll Results: How do you like the fortress?
It's great. 11 39.29%
It's good. 5 17.86%
It's ok. 7 25.00%
It's boring. 5 17.86%
I don't like it at all. 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 16th October 2015, 10:25 PM
Lissy's Avatar
Lissy Lissy is offline
Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 144
Thumbs up

Ah, okay I understand, Thanks for a fairly fast response.
  #12  
Old 18th December 2015, 04:44 PM
Meow's Avatar
Meow Meow is offline
Adventurer
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 91
Default

Loving it! xd
  #13  
Old 18th December 2015, 10:53 PM
Leander's Avatar
Leander Leander is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Gilde: UK forum
Posts: 5,117
Default

Important: do not only look at the smiley color (fortress attack) but also move your mouse over the smiley so hints are displayed.
__________________

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
The Following User Says Thank You to Leander For This Useful Post:
Magelie (20th December 2015)
  #14  
Old 23rd December 2015, 12:51 AM
Borb Borb is offline
Epic Hero
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 327
Default

This new update really pissed me off because of one thing - that icon for Hall of Knights is next to icon for Searching for Gems, what does it mean ? One bad click and you will accidentaly spent all your resources on stupid hall of knight. Could you please move that icon somewhere else, because its really annoying and yup, it happened to me right now.
Second thing, after update, stats of Fortifications have changed. Before shadow world update, i could easily destroy fortification of level 88 with only one lvl 95 soldier, but now it takes two. And also when i attacked lvl 102 fortification, i had to use like 6 soldiers of lvl 95, and now it only takes three - which is pretty odd. I mean .. for lvl 88 i need to use two soldiers, but for lvl 102 i need to use only three soldiers ? Probably a mistake were made during that update.
Third thing is feedback about people who spent mushrooms and people who dont. If someone is not spending lot of mushrooms on fortress, he has literally no defenses against people who dont, because once lvl 105 soldiers hit lvl 95 archers, one has literally no chance of surviving even with maxed fortifications - soldiers will just blast right through it. Now this can be a bit of a problem, because one can get stuck because of constant attacks, and is unable to even upgrade his units ( for example lvl 95 archers to lvl 105). Thus from constant attacks his resources will get stolen, and after every attack, one has to also Buy units again ( archers and mages ) which costs tons of resources again, thus its impossible for person to advance in fotress.
Well, just my few cents about fortress.Otherwise, its nice : )
Edit+ one more thing: It might be a good idea to reduce the cost of Archers ( no need to reduce the cost of mages, they are fine) for at least a half, or even to a third of price - because the way it is, to recruit archers actually penalise the player to do so.

Last edited by Borb; 23rd December 2015 at 01:29 AM.
  #15  
Old 23rd December 2015, 01:30 AM
TheDinorhino's Avatar
TheDinorhino TheDinorhino is offline
Hero
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Gilde: UK forum
Posts: 227
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borb View Post
This new update really pissed me off because of one thing - that icon for Hall of Knights is next to icon for Searching for Gems, what does it mean ? One bad click and you will accidentaly spent all your resources on stupid hall of knight. Could you please move that icon somewhere else, because its really annoying and yup, it happened to me right now.
Second thing, after update, stats of Fortifications have changed. Before shadow world update, i could easily destroy fortification of level 88 with only one lvl 95 soldier, but now it takes two. And also when i attacked lvl 102 fortification, i had to use like 6 soldiers of lvl 95, and now it only takes three - which is pretty odd. I mean .. for lvl 88 i need to use two soldiers, but for lvl 102 i need to use only three soldiers ? Probably a mistake were made during that update.
Third thing is feedback about people who spent mushrooms and people who dont. If someone is not spending lot of mushrooms on fortress, he has literally no defenses against people who dont, because once lvl 105 soldiers hit lvl 95 archers, one has literally no chance of surviving even with maxed fortifications - soldiers will just blast right through it. Now this can be a bit of a problem, because one can get stuck because of constant attacks, and is unable to even upgrade his units ( for example lvl 95 archers to lvl 105). Thus from constant attacks his resources will get stolen, and after every attack, one has to also Buy units again ( archers and mages ) which costs tons of resources again, thus its impossible for person to advance in fotress.
Well, just my few cents about fortress.Otherwise, its nice : )
Don't you have to click 2 buttons to upgrade the Hall of Knights? Like you click on the icon and then you click upgrade, or am I wrong? I may have forgotten.
__________________
Mighty mage
playing on: w3.sfgame.net
  #16  
Old 23rd December 2015, 02:42 AM
Borb Borb is offline
Epic Hero
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 327
Default

Nope, u click on hall of knight, click on upgrade and its Done - u can say goodbye to your resources - and it took only like a second.
  #17  
Old 23rd December 2015, 06:07 PM
Lissy's Avatar
Lissy Lissy is offline
Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 144
Default

Lol... You have to click on Hall of Knights and then click Upgrade.. get your facts straight..
  #18  
Old 23rd December 2015, 07:19 PM
GeorgeKen's Avatar
GeorgeKen GeorgeKen is offline
Epic Raid Leader
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gilde: UK forum
Posts: 623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borb View Post
Nope, u click on hall of knight, click on upgrade and its Done - u can say goodbye to your resources - and it took only like a second.


It's a two button process. You have to click on the hall of knights and then press again the "upgrade" button which is placed on a different position than the first button. Just a reminder, it is illegal to use auto-clicker software for fortress, cause that is my guess of what you did. Claiming you "lost" all your resources in hall of knights means you were either using auto-clicker software and miss-placed the positions of clicking, or you were heavily drunk(it would take multiples clicks to donate all of your resources in hall of knights if you hadn't bothered before, and all this while the screen informs you exactly of the cost of donating for each level).

So... yeah. That.
__________________
*************************************
Hi, I'm George the Greek!
You can find me in UK server 1
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
*************************************

Last edited by GeorgeKen; 23rd December 2015 at 07:21 PM.
  #19  
Old 23rd December 2015, 08:06 PM
Borb Borb is offline
Epic Hero
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeKen View Post
It's a two button process. You have to click on the hall of knights and then press again the "upgrade" button which is placed on a different position than the first button. Just a reminder, it is illegal to use auto-clicker software for fortress, cause that is my guess of what you did. Claiming you "lost" all your resources in hall of knights means you were either using auto-clicker software and miss-placed the positions of clicking, or you were heavily drunk(it would take multiples clicks to donate all of your resources in hall of knights if you hadn't bothered before, and all this while the screen informs you exactly of the cost of donating for each level).

So... yeah. That.
Yup, two clicks, that´s all it takes. Also,if i used auto clicker, i would obviously have it programmed so that it would click gems - so that´s not really a good assumption.
Anyway, if u play this game after update, you will get accustomed to certain routine - such as clicking searching for gems and confirming it.But if you accidentaly click hall of knights which is just next to it, too bad - especially if ur fast clicker. I didnt thought about this before, so i was caught off guard and spent all my resources. + another bad assumption is that it would take multiple clicks to donate all resources - i mean, i would have to be pretty bad player if i didnt raised my hall of knights to very high level for the guild - so yeah, one click and its gone.
Just saying that the position is problematic - it already happened to at least two people in our guild,so - just saying.
+the fortress stats bug is far more problematic. I am just mentioning this hall of knight problem so that it wouldnt happen to other people ( since i will be wary of this anytime i search for gems (not to mention the fact that i wont have enough resources for hall of upgrade for at least .. a month ).
  #20  
Old 23rd December 2015, 09:35 PM
GeorgeKen's Avatar
GeorgeKen GeorgeKen is offline
Epic Raid Leader
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gilde: UK forum
Posts: 623
Default

I can understand how you might get confused and I am sorry for my bad assumptions then, but still I don't really think it's the games fault you got confused... Based on the feedback I get from my friends in game there doesn't seem to be an issue with the positioning of the button
__________________
*************************************
Hi, I'm George the Greek!
You can find me in UK server 1
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
*************************************
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'