Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > General

Notices

Old 13th April 2019, 04:48 PM
Mushroom Collector

If you buy a mount for more than 999 days, it changes to "Infinite" which means the mount never expires. I know some people that has bought it, it's 3 years and as we all know, the game has been going for more than that, so it pays off in the end (if you have the mushrooms)
Old 13th April 2019, 05:22 PM
Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by beroun View Post
If you buy a mount for more than 999 days, it changes to "Infinite" which means the mount never expires. I know some people that has bought it, it's 3 years and as we all know, the game has been going for more than that, so it pays off in the end (if you have the mushrooms)
never heard of that

and quite interested ... is that true? also if I calculated properly you need 1.800 for that
Old 13th April 2019, 07:36 PM
Mighty Weekend Hero

Idk if it works anymore, if it is the case in order to get the "forever" you need to upgrade way more than 999 days if i remember correctly
Old 13th April 2019, 07:48 PM
Greenhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECAsh View Post
Umm, dont think they bought them for MORE then a year...
And they have not played in YEARS..I know a few of them and they were friends who quit playing.. They had no pets..
Some people *cough* also me *cough* like to use more shrooms to extend MOUNT for a lot of time.... years......

I (totally f2p) use tiger since it's easy to extend as f2p & it "expires" next year... it cost *edit* I think it cost over 20 shrooms actually, like 25 * and I still want to extend it more. :\
I had another account a while ago, in 2012-2013 and I didn't monitor how much the mount will last, I know I just extended it a lot... I lost the account and stopped playing, when I rechecked in 2015 from a different account on the same world it seemed.. I still had a mount... )

I see people in HoF too when recruiting for guild that have potions & mounts and they kept a decent rank in HoF.... but when I look on mobile to see their activity it says 14d or 50d or more..... of inactivity....

It would be cool if you could keep your mount & potions but if you don't log in for a lot of time to have like a mark or something.

Last edited by Fantasy; 13th April 2019 at 07:51 PM. Reason: yes.
Old 14th April 2019, 02:25 AM
Epic King

Quote:
Originally Posted by beroun View Post
It doesn't work ... and its not infinite in Remastered either
1st to Gem Mine Level 100
The Following User Says Thank You to BMWGuinness For This Useful Post:
rvm1975 (14th April 2019)
Old 14th April 2019, 11:33 AM
Weekend Hero

it says forever from about 6300 days, but it's still counting down on stable button
The Following User Says Thank You to kečup For This Useful Post:
rvm1975 (14th April 2019)