Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 6th May 2019, 10:52 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Lightbulb another:"ideas that wont make it to S&F" post

Ok guys so lets get this straight quick.
1:Remove the 10M gold cap on missions
2.Increase the max aura... lets says once or twice a year.
3.Change the bonus attributes of class/race from static to percentual or maybe just for one of them, i mean a demon serker with +15% STR might be a bit too broken or a gnome mage,so limit this to class only.
4:Rework the "epic weekend" => "war weekend": same as epic weekend but, double the amount of exp-fights you can do at arena, once finished the 20 fights you get a random prize (lets say a common item,fruit, wheel, spin, whatever) this will increase the pvp...this might be quite hard to code tho.+
Speaking of wheel you should double its crystal reward or remove the rank 1 exp reward
5.Rework the "luck" stat, yeah the forgotten stat, you should add a new function to luck "reroll hits" a higher amount of luck lets you to reroll your attacks and pick the best one (before the critical flag)
EX: lets say for example at level i dunno...400 you need X amount of luck to have a plain 50% chance to crit against another lvl 400 or below, then you will need 2X that amount of luck to get 1 instance of reroll.
How does this would work in practice?

Based on this if i have lvl 400 and 60 000 luck then i should get 3 reroll instances:
My original basic attack does 90k damage, the 1st reroll does 110k, 2nd does 80k and 3rd does 95k; my first reroll is pick for being the highest and then applied his normal crit chance.

Or another rework would be get this "X" amount of luck needed to cap a 50% crit, and every A times X the chance of finding items at missions increase by A% (capping at 10%max)

The point of this is making luck a useful stat by making the players actualy "drink" luck potions, not instant selling luck gems and making them choose between a strong and stable weapon (1000-1100 dmg) or a weaker but with wider range weapon (500-1300 dmg)

And lastly evaluate the posibiliy to merge some servers.

Greetings from minijuegos server
The Following User Says Thank You to Lanzer For This Useful Post:
QeniX (7th May 2019)
Old 7th May 2019, 11:50 PM
Adventurer

Laz..
Ever fight a Wizard with/Without Luck ..
BIG difference.
Think PAST what it says, then do abit of math using the Luck explanation..
Old 8th May 2019, 12:33 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECAsh View Post
Laz..
Ever fight a Wizard with/Without Luck ..
BIG difference.
Think PAST what it says, then do abit of math using the Luck explanation..
Bro, it a re-roll not a multihit
You pick the best one of four "possible" attacks
at my current level mage weapons are 2.2 times stronger than warrior weaps, so lets have 2 examples
A: warrior with (1000-1200 damage) and enough luck to do 4 rerolls
VS mage with (1800-3000 damage) enoguh luck to do 3 rerolls
warrior hits for: 1020, 1080, 1050, 1120; then the highest is pick and then applied its chance to crit.
mage hits for: 1920,2750,2430; then the highest is pick and then applied its chance to crit.
nothing different from a common mage fight

case B(still using same averages): warrior with (600-1600 damage) and enough luck to do 4 rerolls
VS mage with (2300-2500 damage) enoguh luck to do 3 rerolls
warrior hits for: 820, 980, 1250, 1460; then the highest is pick and then applied its chance to crit.
mage hits for: 2320,2450,2430; then the highest is pick and then applied its chance to crit.
You see the difference now?

Tags
ideas