Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > S1 UK > The Guild Tavern

Notices

The Guild Tavern Alliances, mergers, small talk, meet & greet

Old 7th September 2011, 09:18 AM
Mushroom Collector

I thought that I'll make it and surpress myself and never post a single post here anymore, but I just can't stand that some jerk with such a funny name addresses to me as a baby! Mind your own business, will you!? The question was sent to Leander and I was curious is there a limit in words for a guild name and I found a really good example just to clear the things up, BUT obviously someone has too much free time and too much negative energy to share! I play this game for fun and always will and I'll always make a joke when there is a place for one, so back off! Not a single word from a lower race like your kind can offend me! I have my own way of dealing such a things in real life with pricks like you, and I'm more than SORRY that I don't know you in RL cause you would probably go home after every conversation with me, take your mother's skirt and cry your brains out!
Old 7th September 2011, 09:48 PM
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knytul View Post
Dont get a smart mouth with me kid. i dont care if your guild name is Happy Poop. Dont try disrespecting me. If you cant tell by now, i REALLY dont like you. Has nothing to do with your guild, i just dont like you.

Im gonna tell you something simple. You wont have to worry about dealing with them. Shark leadership deals with Shark members. But if you go down that crap bullshit road again, you deal with me.
Your threats are somewhere between quite and laughably amusing. The feeling is mutual. Your members start the insults, I'll finish them. I don't care how much of a hernia it gives you. If they can shut the hell up and stop acting like 6 year old toddlers in the special ed class, they have nothing to worry about here.
Old 7th September 2011, 09:50 PM
Adventurer

Doombringer, normally, I wouldn't have cared so much, but someone in your guild acted like a 6 year old who had his ice cream stolen when someone made a quip about Silver Urlonia. Some fag over on your side made the rule, now you gotta live with it.
Old 7th September 2011, 11:13 PM
Mighty Hero

6 year old toddlers? Look in the damn mirror baby Huey
Old 10th September 2011, 10:47 PM
Greenhorn

Knytul, why are you such an arrogant person? You actually speak out as though your greater than those in your guild, and better than us, i don't get it?

Telling Xodi what to do like your his daddy? He has to obey you? I personally found what Doomguard said quite funny, but clearly Xodi didn't. If you feel it's unneccessary for DoomB to have replied in accordance with Shark rules, then you speak with him, but you have no right in telling anyone else here what to do.

Quote:
Honestly nobody has a clue why Syndicate (yes im gonna refer to you guys as that and **** all the name changes) does what it does or why it does it.

You guys dont know why or what we do, but you LOVE to assume.
Your also a hypocrit.... numerous times you have reffered to what we've 'done', and how we go about the things we 'do'... like you would even know? Multiple people in your guild on these forums have "assumed" - lets bare in mind you dont like this being done to you - that we just get rid of low levels, even when we have the proof to show otherwise - why would Jinze have joined us if she beleived this wasn't true from the evidence we showed her - so please, please, stop your moaning, arrogant and pointless views and keep them to yourself. You go on about not wanting to start or continue these pathetic arguements, yet you always want the last word/post or feel the need to pop up and get involved.

Oh, and by the way, no one cares who you do or don't like, or wether or not we annoy you, or someone in our guild annoys you... Now go and have fun licking didndots asshole - yeah i know about that, i saw the pictures - i mean, your nostrils couldn't be anymore deeper up his sphincter without you t-bagging him

Last edited by sWiTcHeR; 10th September 2011 at 10:51 PM.