Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Help & Questions

Notices

Old 20th February 2011, 09:33 AM
Hatchling

Default Problem with Medals?

Hey Hi Hello, I've been playing the game for a while now, and I've noticed a problem, whenever I finish one of the medal challenges (earn 2500 gold or Work for 1000 hours) it is written I will receive a bonus "all attributes + 6" but everytime I finish one of these challenges, I receive no bonus.

Are these attributes my Strength/Intelligence/Luck etc? Or some other attributes I dont know about? Or is it just a bug? Anyone have the same problem?
Old 20th February 2011, 04:18 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

If your strength is e.g. 1000 and you get a +1 boost, your strength and all other skills will be increased by 1 so you have a strength of 1001.

At first, this boost doesn't look like something important but later in the game new skills points are expensive. My level 180 char's dexterity is 97.000 gold for an additional point...so a new medal saves you a lot of money.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 12th March 2011, 09:19 PM
Hatchling

Default No bonus points for completed "medals"

Hi, yes I have exactly the same problem.
This has been the case since I started playing end of last year:
The issue is the following: I finish one of the medal stages,e.g. today "Bronze medal of the gladiator" and although it said before "all attributes +4" the game did not add any points to the attributes at all once I reached that stage.
I observed this bug before but I was skeptical whether I had remembered my previous score correctly. This time I noted it down and yep, sure enough, no bonus points were added.
Is anything known about this? Is it a common bug? Can I do something about it?

Thanks a lot,

Nyt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamess View Post
Hey Hi Hello, I've been playing the game for a while now, and I've noticed a problem, whenever I finish one of the medal challenges (earn 2500 gold or Work for 1000 hours) it is written I will receive a bonus "all attributes + 6" but everytime I finish one of these challenges, I receive no bonus.

Are these attributes my Strength/Intelligence/Luck etc? Or some other attributes I dont know about? Or is it just a bug? Anyone have the same problem?
Old 23rd July 2011, 05:37 PM
Hatchling

Hi, yeah I noted down my scores as well recently and my stats still aren't going up after achieving the medal. Starting to miss out on some "all atributes +12" so is there some way to fix this bug and maybe give me my bonus stats that I've been missing?
Old 26th July 2011, 06:13 AM
Greenhorn

hi guys

you dont actually get "12" points if it states all attributes plus 12... thats howmany its given you so far... you get 1 additional point to each score everytime you acheive a new rank in thaty medal
The Following User Says Thank You to sWiTcHeR For This Useful Post:
Leander (26th July 2011)