Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Game & Support > Guild Section > W1 Net > Characters looking for Guilds

Notices

Characters looking for Guilds Not in a guild yet? Introduce yourself and describe why YOU should be recruited...

Old 25th June 2015, 09:36 PM
Hatchling

Default Band of 3 searching home!

Hey there!

We, three nice and experienced gamers, are searching for a new home (aka guild ) on this server.

What we have to offer:

100-120 ALU dayly, 30% mount, loyality, voluntary donations, activity, crazyness

What we need:

A guild that is likeweise crazy with main laguage english or german (cuz we're german ) and an understanding that players have a real life, too. A bit chat-action would be nice!

What we don't want:

Rules for Donation, Rules how much ALU we have to do, Rules what mount we use. Don't take the game more seriously than life itself.
We don't invest any real money, but if and when the flying TV's are generating mushrooms once more we are willig to donate some of them, too.

Of course we will be there for every fight of our guild, only together we can thrive!

We hope, somewhere out there is a guild-boss, that hears our crys all alone in the night and will offer us shelter....
If so, please answer me here or ingame (my ingame name is Rakhisha) and we will come and enrichen your game

See you soon in Chat, I hope!
Old 25th June 2015, 09:39 PM
Hatchling

Accept invitation
Old 25th June 2015, 10:43 PM
Mushroom Collector

Default Theater Vancoor

Hi, I sent you a message and I hope you consider joining us I feel that our guild would be a good match for you!

Last edited by SirEthan; 26th June 2015 at 04:23 AM.
Old 27th June 2015, 10:58 AM
Greenhorn

Hello friends! Our guild is a good place for people, who are active and would like to get stronger. Our main language is english but you can write me and other officers on german. Kein Thema If you are searching for an active guild with a guildleader, who takes care of a guild, then write me in the game.
Good Luck!