Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Suggestions

Notices

Old 7th November 2016, 10:28 AM
Epic Hero

Default Gem color swap

Hello,

after an extremely long unlucky streak, I now have had 46 tries on my lvl 12 mine, and 0 ( that is, ZERO ) large or medium Int gems.

This is currently REALLY blocking my progress, since I have a full complement of gear to wear... and simply cannot because wearing them with anything less is a downgrade.

What I would like to see, is either:
- some means of the game to balance out things for unlucky players ( eg make sure that for every 100 gems produced, you get roughly equal amounts of each color and size are produced ) which I find extremely unlikely to be implemented or...

- give us a means to transmute gems to a different color / size - eg make them give something back from the Toilet!!! So when we drop them in, similar to items, we get a different Gem back instead of nothing. The new gem would not give any gold when sold, same as with items.

The latter seems to be (relatively) simple to implement, and would double the chances for getting a gem that's actually useful, especially for the folk waiting 8hrs each time for one!!!

Thanks in advance,
Hex.
fidget (7th November 2016), KOMA90 (7th November 2016), rvm1975 (13th November 2016)
Old 7th November 2016, 05:54 PM
Community Manager

Gilde: UK forum

Thanks for your feedback!

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram