Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 24th December 2017, 10:38 PM
Shnitel's Avatar
Shnitel Shnitel is offline
Mighty Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Gilde: RO forum
Posts: 147
Exclamation Achievement bonus and race bonus !

Hello !

I noticed last night that I'm supposed to have from the achievements 190 bonus attributes, but i only received 110. How I noticed this ? Before the achievement update, I had my strength and intell at 3k both and after 38 achievements, I reached 3.110, so I'm missing 80 points in each stat at this point

About the race bonus, I changed from gnome to human to see the impact on the bonuses between races but nothing changed, its a visual bug or they are no more counted ?

Platform : Win10 64 bit, GoogleChrome 63.0.3239.108, Flash

Btw: Still didn't received my bonus from the light pets with the eighth one leveled to 100.
__________________

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador

Last edited by Shnitel; 24th December 2017 at 11:20 PM.
  #2  
Old 28th December 2017, 02:52 PM
Leander's Avatar
Leander Leander is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Gilde: UK forum
Posts: 5,329
Default

1) You can only choose your race when creating the account. You cannot change it later on. Yes, you can change your avatar but it does not affect your race or class. Tested it with my account and attributes did not change.

Races are only included to make the lore more interesting. The starting bonus of +1 on an attribute or a -2 disadvantage does not do anything later on when you have 2000 dexterity for example.

2) What's your account and server?
__________________

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
  #3  
Old 28th December 2017, 03:57 PM
Shnitel's Avatar
Shnitel Shnitel is offline
Mighty Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Gilde: RO forum
Posts: 147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leander View Post
1) You can only choose your race when creating the account. You cannot change it later on. Yes, you can change your avatar but it does not affect your race or class. Tested it with my account and attributes did not change.

Races are only included to make the lore more interesting. The starting bonus of +1 on an attribute or a -2 disadvantage does not do anything later on when you have 2000 dexterity for example.

2) What's your account and server?
Account : Shnitel, RO1.
__________________

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador
  #4  
Old 28th December 2017, 05:36 PM
Wasi Wasi is offline
Mushroom Collector
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnitel View Post
Before the achievement update, I had my strength and intell at 3k both and after 38 achievements, I reached 3.110, so I'm missing 80 points in each stat at this point
So you didn't have before the change any medals with dungeons, fights and so on? because they also gave you +stats.
  #5  
Old 28th December 2017, 10:46 PM
Shnitel's Avatar
Shnitel Shnitel is offline
Mighty Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Gilde: RO forum
Posts: 147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasi View Post
So you didn't have before the change any medals with dungeons, fights and so on? because they also gave you +stats.
I had all of them on gold, but i tried to figure it out if they are matched with some of the achievements, but still its a big gap between them.
__________________

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador
  #6  
Old 2nd January 2018, 09:10 AM
Wasi Wasi is offline
Mushroom Collector
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 70
Default

first of all happy new year.

second, if you got all eight medals on gold:
level gold = +12 stats
dungeon gold = +12 stats
fights gold = +12 stats
quest gold = +12 stats
money gold = +12 stats
working gold = +12 stats
honour gold = +12 stats
friends gold = +12 stats

This concludes to a total sum of +96 stats.
you say, you have a difference of 80 Stats. If we exclude the friend gold one, we have 84 stats, which you already had and which werent subtracted with the change.

Maybe thats the solution to the problem?
  #7  
Old 19th January 2018, 07:21 PM
Shnitel's Avatar
Shnitel Shnitel is offline
Mighty Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Gilde: RO forum
Posts: 147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasi View Post
Maybe thats the solution to the problem?
Sorry for this late notice xD I thought nobody replied to this xD I don't think that the medals are involved in this, i tried to find some achievements that could be related to them, but there are 2-3 related, I send a ticket and inform you all about this, because, i think, this is something around all servers xD if its a bug.
__________________

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador
  #8  
Old 19th January 2018, 08:42 PM
Chani Chani is offline
Greenhorn
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 29
Default

It's not a bug. As Wasi wrote, you had medals and got stats from them. Now medals are gone, so you cannot get any stats from them anymore. That means you lost 80 stats because of deleting medals. And then you received 190 stats from new achievements. The difference is 110 - and that's why you saw you gain "only" 110 stats...

Btw each type of medal had 3 levels. Each gold medal gave 10-12 stats according to its level. There were 8 medals, so it's really possible, that you had 80 stats from them - if you had each gold medal on its lowest level...

Last edited by Chani; 19th January 2018 at 08:53 PM.
  #9  
Old 19th January 2018, 09:28 PM
Shnitel's Avatar
Shnitel Shnitel is offline
Mighty Weekend Hero
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Gilde: RO forum
Posts: 147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chani View Post
It's not a bug. As Wasi wrote, you had medals and got stats from them. Now medals are gone, so you cannot get any stats from them anymore. That means you lost 80 stats because of deleting medals. And then you received 190 stats from new achievements. The difference is 110 - and that's why you saw you gain "only" 110 stats...

Btw each type of medal had 3 levels. Each gold medal gave 10-12 stats according to its level. There were 8 medals, so it's really possible, that you had 80 stats from them - if you had each gold medal on its lowest level...
Dude, I play S&F from 2013, I had all the medals on gold and the difference is 80, I have right now 210 from achievements and only 130 in my stats, as Wasi calculated, there are still 4 stats difference to reach 80, but its not supposed that the medals has something in common with the achievements, because they are not implemented in there, like having 12 friends etc.
__________________

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador
  #10  
Old 20th January 2018, 07:25 AM
Chani Chani is offline
Greenhorn
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnitel View Post
its not supposed that the medals has something in common with the achievements, because they are not implemented in there, like having 12 friends etc.
Exactly. But each medal was giving bonus. That bonus dissapeared with deleting medals. Or did you think that you had nothing from them?

I really don't understand where you see the problem.

From medals you had bonus to your stats - the same way as you have bonus from new acheivements now. But because they were deleted, the bonus dissapeared with them. And because each gold medal gave you at least 10 stats and there were 8 medals you had at least 80 stats from them.

Well maybe you're trying to say you have more stats then you should have. Yes, that's possible. Because there was bug in achievement "Sky is the limit" so you had +5 for each (first) upgrade in blacksmith...

Maybe this formula helps:
"your stats before update" - "bonus from medals" = "your REAL stats" (3000 - 80 = 2920)
THEN
"your REAL stats" + "bonus from new achievements" = "your actual stats" (2920 + 190 = 3110 using your data from first post)

Last edited by Chani; 20th January 2018 at 07:42 AM.
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright by 'Playa Games GmbH'