Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard  

Go Back   Shakes & Fidget - The Game - Supportboard > Board Archives > Archive Game & Support > Bugs & Complaints

Notices

Old 27th June 2016, 08:28 PM

Gilde: UK forum
Default Annoying game disconnects

Today i reached my max insanity level . I kept my mouth shut for 2 weeks + hoping someone will have the same problem as me. I know there was some server issues last time but now im getting disconnected to startup screen way too often on both servers i play (.ro and s1.co.uk). The issue appears randomly when i sell something, when i try a dungeon, when i feed my pets etc. Tested on 3 different internet providers so there are small chances that its my internet connection.

Waiting for other people who play on these servers to drop a line. Thanks.

Please read the Board Rules and the Allowed language on the International Forum before posting. Thank You.

Last edited by Valkyra; 27th June 2016 at 08:33 PM.
Old 28th June 2016, 01:40 PM
Hatchling

I've noticed that too! The disconects for me are more common when i'm trying to fight a dungeon monster, but they can also randomly occur with any standard action, such as going into Tavern etc.
As i play both in w9 and in the greek s4, i noticed that the problem is more prominent in the international server.
Old 29th June 2016, 05:03 PM
Epic Raid Leader

Are you playing through Steam? If so, you need to de-activate the fullscreen (thats what did it for me). Otherwise i see no connectivity issues when playing
Born: 15/9/10
Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
Old 29th June 2016, 06:04 PM
Mushroom Collector

Unhappy

I play on uk2, w1 & de1 and have certainly experienced the same problem on the first and last but am less sure about w1
Old 29th June 2016, 11:41 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

Yeah I get a random disconnect once in awhile. I was also getting a server error message for awhile as well but that seems to have mostly gone away.
Old 30th June 2016, 11:52 PM
Toy Bow Toddler

Have that on W1, too. Guess around 1-3 times a day, so its no real problem for me. No Steam, but good old browser.
Old 1st July 2016, 02:39 PM
Community Manager

Disconnects occur every now and then, especially on very busy servers. I guess we can only reconnect and continue playing.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Old 5th February 2017, 06:15 PM
Hatchling

W3 and W4 seem to be very very busy then around the clock. I'm not the only one being disconnected every few minutes, sometimes even several times in one single minute. It affects everybody in my guilds. Sometimes we are just logged out, sometimes there is a popup saying the server is not accessible at the moment. We all play on different browsers and some of us use the apps. I play on 11 servers and I have these problems exclusively on the two international ones. I hope that you can do something about it before everybody turns insane. Thank you!
Old 5th February 2017, 09:53 PM
Golden Shroomer

Gilde: US forum

I say it is the same thing as Leander is saying and in addition possible disconnects from lag which can kick you off if too long. then when it tries to log back u can get a back connection which will bring the pop up saying abt the server. also depending on how long you have been playing a flash crash can do the same thing.
Old 6th February 2017, 01:11 AM
Toy Bow Toddler

at Pheromania: Would you be so keen to tell us your home country?

I'm coming from german Forum and we got Posts that tell the same at W14. I'm playing W12 without probs from Germany. I Know that there are probs playing W14 from Italy and Austria.

Therefore i'm thinking about a country-specific prob to receive the hosts proper.